Best crosser (Us-Sapphire)

Tweek

im overclocked to 1804 mhz min 1804 mhz max on a 72 up 72 down connection  8)

basically that means im faster then you

ask "pretty" pinoy she missed 3 dark circles in a row on my ranger last night  :lol:

inb4 you got owned, ganking is fun huh?  :crazy:

ask who? what happened when?  :unknw: weird coz i havent played my lock for 1 month now. 

Np. Howd you know I use mobile?

i dunno,but on my conclusion,most of the player's playing this game are mobile user,so i just thought your 1 of them too,and im right?  :lol: i havent seen you in pvp cave yet,or wait,maybe 1 time using ur lvl 15 dk or barb i think,and i can tell if the user is using computer or mobile,maybe observations helped me.

As far as I have known, Yins never lost any PVP, unless he was ganked. I am preety sure , lvl 14-16 are 2 hit for him. His attack speed is awesome. But he keeps his strategy secret :)

As far as I have known, Yins never lost any PVP, unless he was ganked. I am preety sure , lvl 14-16 are 2 hit for him. His attack speed is awesome. But he keeps his strategy secret :)

gee i wonder how hes able to kill everybody  :crazy:

rangerweed is good at crossing. there is also 1 guy who went mc t1, he sucks big time hiding all over and in arena most of the time then killing some low lvls. forgot that loser's name.

rangerweed is good at crossing. there is also 1 guy who went mc t1, he sucks big time hiding all over and in arena most of the time then killing some low lvls. forgot that loser's name.

lol Rangerweed is crap, I remember raping him with +1 staff  :facepalm: