Best crosser (Us-Sapphire)

Tweek

I know a thread like this already exist but this is only for Us players.

So who do you think is the best cross-killer/hitter/runner/stunner?

For me is Nastyburp. Can't lay a finger on his choself chars.

~Mc~

(old crosser, ganker and jumper) :

-rokzz

-bubagump

-hopzz

New jumper, ganker :

-mrfunky(everytime stay at nadir)

-vickymaru(farm elf at kotaravva)

~Elf~

maybe, ANJING...

;D Bubagump (Best crosser and ugliest mc ever lol)

I have seen her since i'm noob elf lv 10

A bald guy with mouthstache and An evening dress ;D

and he wants my snow queen.  :aggressive:

he said gonna look good on him  ;D

And I thought he couldnt get any more unique ( scarier )  :tease:

:blush: Maybe she should try wild girl or kitty to get even more cute

The name that only cames on my mind is: Saffo

There was times when every mcs were so rebellious once they saw his name in T.C and ready to chase him.

Like people saying :Saffo at sea..go all mcs lol saffo at town one...

saffo killed me again..etc

Second one on my mind is Mage name Gankz :facpalm:

Gankz @  please tell me what is your emerald character name to all of us?

Thought the topic said "Best Cross Dresser"

:lol:  well bugabump was just mentioned so yea.. close enough. He is proberly the best crosser / cross dresser in game  ;D

• 1 month later...

poor buga...  kkk    i think i killed 100 times that  " poor crosser " .... against me...no way !!!

bagugump, rokzz, but even they die if there is some pro pala around trying to hunt them

im hyper crosser too, but what were u expecting, im just lvl 14  :bad:

heal paladins with lv5 foj  :diablo:

most fun crosser imo.

>walk into mc town wearing troll mask

>get into shop

>quickly get out shop and rush for exit of town

>foj every mc near you and casually walk away

>continue to troll any mcs following you by foj while crossing giving a severe head start

>once in a deserted area gradually pick off any of the ones still following (foj on one side and attack the other mc on the other side [crossing]

>continue to heal and foj, can beat +10s if run/heal while using foj and not stay/tank their hits

>go back to mc town

either way, rogues still will be the funnest in terms of killing people in towns, thats one joy ill never have  :bad:

:lol:  well bugabump was just mentioned so yea.. close enough. He is proberly the best crosser / cross dresser in game  ;D

;D ;D true

aint to hard to catch em if yr fast enough (or smart enough)

Or if you now how to use your skills too

It's funny when I'm killing shit 3 steps from their own rez statue at Caravans in crossing on my Rogue, it takes them 3 paladins or 5 rangers, who need to trap the entire crossing cause they trapped predictable places, to catch me

Or if you now how to use your skills too

It's funny when I'm killing shit 3 steps from their own rez statue at Caravans in crossing on my Rogue, it takes them 3 paladins or 5 rangers, who need to trap the entire crossing cause they trapped predictable places, to catch me

Its funny how so many relay on numbers instead of tactic, but its not a shock :mega_shok:

you dont need a "special skill" when you want to be the "best crosser", first thing you need is Computer>Fast Connection(very fast would be a big points)>Range class/Casters>and of course Common sense.lol :facepalm:

i know you guys noticed,most of the "crosser" you are mentioning are mcs,coz they got the more suitable chars. to do it(Shamans/warlocks).thats why im always saying on other elves,if your just a newbie and no money to buy coins,elf is no place for you if you wanted to be "known" in the game in an instant,try mcs,or in short try to be a noob ganker(but im not saying all caster's on mcs are noob ganker lol) specialy on pvp cave,and for sure,they will be popular(altho not in a good way),im saying this bcoz most of the players(in pvp cave where i always hang out) are creating warlock/shaman.im pretty sure and 101% sure that when they raised strong enough their warlock/shaman,they will act like a "boss" in the cave,just like other caster's in the cave(big head),example is Debuffer,he said,hes just ganking all elves in pvp cave bcoz when hes warlock is still low lvl,some elves are killing it,so now its payback time(drama king and cant let go of the past lol).

Get good connection > Make a Mage > ♥♥♥♥ everything

Druids do it best. Who the ♥♥♥♥ needs aoes when you have root. To Vcut, many warlocks/shamans fail hard at crossing btw. Fast connect or no, they cant play. Dont put all of us in the same box. I do it with druids, Ive done it as a necro, ranger, dk, rogue and paladin.

im overclocked to 1804 mhz min 1804 mhz max on a 72 up 72 down connection  8)

basically that means im faster then you

ask "pretty" pinoy she missed 3 dark circles in a row on my ranger last night  :lol:

inb4 you got owned, ganking is fun huh?  :crazy:

Druids do it best. Who the ♥♥♥♥ needs aoes when you have root. To Vcut, many warlocks/shamans fail hard at crossing btw. Fast connect or no, they cant play. Dont put all of us in the same box. I do it with druids, Ive done it as a necro, ranger, dk, rogue and paladin.

thats why i said "most" not "all" lol,and if they fail to be a good crosser with a Computer>fast connection? damn,i had to say,THEY ARE DUMB! thats all,i also said u need "common sense" so when u fail even if you got computer>fast connection,you are dumb, :facepalm: and btw,mobile>fast connection is not counted on my point of view,sorry for using the word "dumb", i just feel like using it tonight :lol:

Bubagump and Rokzz,and I find it easier to cross with blind rather than root

I prefer chains and AoE skills, in short a class like Mage

Push them off crossing = instant attack unless they're on top another dude with selection pop up

and AoE pewpew for people that follow you

or AoE trap stun like Warlock's, does't need to cancel skill or attacks just stop them from running and Heal

would last 5 years pewpew'ing shit at crossings

thats why i said "most" not "all" lol,and if they fail to be a good crosser with a Computer>fast connection? damn,i had to say,THEY ARE DUMB! thats all,i also said u need "common sense" so when u fail even if you got computer>fast connection,you are dumb, :facepalm: and btw,mobile>fast connection is not counted on my point of view,sorry for using the word "dumb", i just feel like using it tonight :lol:

Np. Howd you know I use mobile?

im overclocked to 1804 mhz min 1804 mhz max on a 72 up 72 down connection  8)

basically that means im faster then you

ask "pretty" pinoy she missed 3 dark circles in a row on my ranger last night  :lol:

inb4 you got owned, ganking is fun huh?  :crazy:

I remember owning your pala lol. Your fast though. Not faster than quake. But fast