Check this out: Rise of the Elves

Tonttuu

wow killing afk people in market  :clapping: :clapping: got  lucky im not playing and cant put in order all  :spiteful:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wow killing afk people in market  :clapping: :clapping: got  lucky im not playing and cant put in order all  :spiteful:

;) was one of the raids, others didn't get into video and fighting kept going long after this. what do you mean afk people, did u even see the video  :mega_shok: great music haha  :clapping: MC so bitter when elves finally do something  :diablo:

wow i thought eu mc owned eu elf, i guess i was wrong

Na, you just watchin the wrong video.

It's quite balanced, though there are a lot of retarded Warlocks in EU, that I can say.

Na, you just watchin the wrong video.

It's quite balanced, though there are a lot of retarded Warlocks in EU, that I can say.

Agreed, I thought MC ruled too, but then the war if I might say so, halted and stood still for a very long time and neither side took the advantage. And I'm not talking about the bridge section here.

This was maybe the biggest war of the EU server, and mc lost it (my honest and humble opinion). In this war we were organised, we had a war plan with teams in different positions ready for diplomacy. In all the videos we blew through mc defenses, many times again and again and not once was mc able to reach caravan or the bridge. The whole war lasted about 3 hours, and it was truly an amazing war. There are more videos to this war, I just haven't had time to post them on youtube yet.

I don't think "pvp and arena" is the right section for this topic, but when I finish the other videos to this war I will post the youtube links here.  :drinks:  go elves!

This was maybe the biggest war of the EU server, and mc lost it (my honest and humble opinion). In this war we were organised, we had a war plan with teams in different positions ready for diplomacy. In all the videos we blew through mc defenses, many times again and again and not once was mc able to reach caravan or the bridge. The whole war lasted about 3 hours, and it was truly an amazing war. There are more videos to this war, I just haven't had time to post them on youtube yet.

I don't think "pvp and arena" is the right section for this topic, but when I finish the other videos to this war I will post the youtube links here.  :drinks:  go elves!

Agreed on every level  ;) Though I haven't been in many wars. Can't wait for more videos and sorry for taking the liberty of posting this video here  :pardon: :blush: Could not wait to show these people how awesome elfs can be  ::) ;D

After we successfully invaded and laid waste to camp legion, the mc attempted to gain hold of the bridge, but before they could get there we set up defense at a wall to hold them back. This lasted about 30 minutes. When elves work together we can achieve great things.

Rise of the Elves - Battle of the Wall - by Gabraunth

After we successfully invaded and laid waste to camp legion, the mc attempted to gain hold of the bridge, but before they could get there we set up defense at a wall to hold them back. This lasted about 30 minutes.

Rise of the Elves - Battle of the Wall - by Gabraunth

Gabranouth if you call have a war pm me immdiatlly ;D I'm Lordyasir priest we had a cupples of arenas together and lets me tell u

you r heal better then mine :shok:

really mine 489 yours 490 with a crit of 980 i think O:-)

wow gabraunth i really like these vids maybe elfs can take mc if u guys work together :good: but i think it is very even in EU which faction who the strongest. :yahoo: more vids please.

this much more exciting then US. :facepalm: so much drama and fat americans dont tell them i said that  :blush:  and i wish i would have chosen the right and real server :bad: ( i am from sweden  :shout: ) more videos please :cray: :cray: :drinks: .

from now on this topic can be video war between elfs and mc on EU? would love to watch :search: :)

wow gabraunth i really like these vids maybe elfs can take mc if u guys work together :good: but i think it is very even in EU which faction who the strongest. :yahoo: more vids please.

this much more exciting then US. :facepalm: so much drama and fat americans dont tell them i said that  :blush:  and i wish i would have chosen the right and real server :bad: ( i am from sweden  :shout: ) more videos please :cray: :cray: :drinks: .

from now on this topic can be video war between elfs and mc on EU? would love to watch :search: :)

Well, to be honest with you I'm American and I accidentally selected the server at the top which happened to be the European server lol. But everyone always says the EU server is super exciting, more than the US server so I guess this is one of my favorite mistakes  :good: . As for the Videos, I will continue to post them. I'm happy that you guys are enjoying these videos, I made them for you. My first warspear video and favorite is the one that started this topic, "Rise of the elves". 

About which faction is stronger, its hard to say really. I don't have an account on the mc side but I have seen mc do some very powerful things and kick our asses endlessly. So I have a lot of respect for may mc players. But, its good to see elves finally work together and step up to the challenge. 

In this video we blocked off the mc bridge for about 10 minutes. And then they finally broke through. So as you can see we are as capable as the mc are at doing these kind of things.

Rise of the Elves - Blocking off the MC Bridge - By Gabraunth

Agreed on every level  ;) Though I haven't been in many wars. Can't wait for more videos and sorry for taking the liberty of posting this video here  :pardon: :blush: Could not wait to show these people how awesome elfs can be  ::) ;D

No worries, thank you for posting the video. I'm currently in a situation where it's a bit difficult to access youtube. 

• 4 weeks later...

Damn Gabraunth...You r one of the only paladins i respect in EU...and one of the strongest too...Wish i was there during the Camp Legion war i was in map 1 helping people...Still i loved it when u kicked those stupid mcs ass...they only want to sell and make gold like greedy people