Australian players

Blueborn

In the time i have played this game, i have only found a few fellow aussie's who play. So iv decided to create this topic to bring us together.

If your an aussie, feel free to post here. What server do you play? Who is your toons? What part of australia do you live in?

Naturally ill start..

My universal nick is Born and i play on sapphire. My characters span from elf to mc, but i play loyally to MC, my clan and my friends.

My main toons are darkborn ( lvl20 rogue ) and my retired Blueborn ( lvl20 ranger, pvp and arena ).

I Currently reside in SA riverlands. But have lived all over australia.  :)

I Hope this topic isn't unsuccessful.

34324_.jpg

hello :)

sorry for psting while im not Australian but i never met an Australian and like to ask you question :drinks:

do Austies have a langauge of thier own or they just speack english?  :unknw:

hello :)

sorry for psting while im not Australian but i never met an Australian and like to ask you question :drinks:

do Australians have a language of their own or they just speak english?  :unknw:

Australia is a mixed culture society having many people come from the world over to live, but yes english is the main spoken language.  :)

Australia's original inhabitants are called aboriginals, and they have their own languages ( i personally have not studied this into depth ).

The languages i speak are, english, slang, curse,  gibberish and crazy :)

Australia is a mixed culture society having many people come from the world over to live, but yes english is the main spoken language.  :)

Australia's original inhabitants are called aboriginals, and they have their own languages ( i personally have not studied this into depth ).

i should of said it more direct :)

you are Austi right? do you speack english only?