FIXING ECONOMY AND PRICES

Ryukenshi

Has everyone seen the prices marked on TRADE CHAT and on MARKET  :mega_shok: . Honestly come on that is ridiculous :wacko: . Long playing players like us need to think is we want the game to grow we need to give reseanable prices. Therefore, we need to lower the prices but enough to still make gold :dirol: . Leaving prices how they are now is lowering the gaming economy, because it makes it hard on new players to get to max lvl with good gear. These process will increase more people to play because as we know now more and more players are leaving :cray: .

Leave comments .......

tips for u:play patiently,raise ur level to 17 and have all lvl 17 arena gears then amply all of them to +6 or +7.now go to ravva and start to collect good stuff there.me myself have lvl 18 gears without buying on market and i sell the rest of them to make gold.in ravva you'll get fast level up,best gears,and many gold.of course u need luck at ravva,dont expect you'll got good stuff everyday.like i said,play patiently.thanks to ravva now i have 850k gold because of it,before ravva exist my highest gold is 45k :rofl:

:facepalm: ok as far as prices an economy we all want good deals ..... but we must remeber every 10 mcoin equals 1k gold so ....if i sell a mcoin item for exsample ...an arena set of tickets players would sell them at normally at 3k which is about correct price for that..but the only gain the seller gets from the sell is that he can convert his mcoin into to gold THERE IS NO PROFIT FROM THAT

So if u see a mcoin item on sale u can easily do the math an would be able to determine the correct price. WITH THE CORRECT RATIO OF MCOIN TO GOLD BEING KNOWN.. most of the time sellers are losing out on gold for lower prices also losing mcoin for exsample...costumes like black chosen suit players ask sellers to sell it at 25k which is way under the mcoin to gold ratio so most of the time when sellers are selling they lose gold an mcoin just to convert mcoin to gold ....prices are going up cuz sellers are tired of losing mcoin or gold on sales an most of the time sellers lose both mcoin, gold, n mon1ey that was spent on the mcoin...remeber EVERY 10MCOIN IS EQUAL TO 1K GOLD ..NOW U SHOULD KNO IF SELLERS ARE OVER PRICING

That only thing im saying is that nowadays people have a hard time getting gear that is proper for their level. Everyone knows that prices in MARKET are ridiculous. Even when i try to find gear on TRADE CHAT its hard to find. Economy in the beginning was big and prices were descent. I use to find very good lvl 13-15 gear for a very good price. Now prices went from 4-6k to 10k+ and the only people that can afford it is the rich players. Everyone needs to consider that new players cant even afford mcoins. In the beginning elf economy was good and we were winning the war now that our prices are so high, MC are winning the war. WE NEED TO FIX THE PROBLEM MC CANNOT WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lvl18 chests 700k+  :wacko: ... now lets think back before the swamps where lvl18 gear was more rare, how much were people selling the gear for? Definitly not 700k  :bad:

:facepalm: ok as far as prices an economy we all want good deals ..... but we must remeber every 10 mcoin equals 1k gold so ....if i sell a mcoin item for exsample ...an arena set of tickets players would sell them at normally at 3k which is about correct price for that..but the only gain the seller gets from the sell is that he can convert his mcoin into to gold THERE IS NO PROFIT FROM THAT

So if u see a mcoin item on sale u can easily do the math an would be able to determine the correct price. WITH THE CORRECT RATIO OF MCOIN TO GOLD BEING KNOWN.. most of the time sellers are losing out on gold for lower prices also losing mcoin for exsample...costumes like black chosen suit players ask sellers to sell it at 25k which is way under the mcoin to gold ratio so most of the time when sellers are selling they lose gold an mcoin just to convert mcoin to gold ....prices are going up cuz sellers are tired of losing mcoin or gold on sales an most of the time sellers lose both mcoin, gold, n mon1ey that was spent on the mcoin...remeber EVERY 10MCOIN IS EQUAL TO 1K GOLD ..NOW U SHOULD KNO IF SELLERS ARE OVER PRICING

So 1.9k for a repair scroll?

I agree prices are rising like crazy.

But what can we do to change it?

you finally agreed. lol :lol:

Everything is possible if Devs want and cares of players miserable cry for crazy increase in prices in those suggestion thread section.

Blue @ I agreed.

just survive.I stop giving my golds to those sellers.But infact all my items are broken.I can't play with broken items.

Hence, I dnt play game.Thats the fact.

I agree on that u should get more items with less mcoins and prices sometimes are way too high. But I disagree on the thought that 10 mcoin is 1k on every item. It depends, and its good to have standards but there just aren't any  :cray:

Same thing is happening at EU, though 1 thing, lv18 items that aren't in demand such as Warlock, Violent Storm, Mage, Endurance sets, are decreasing in prices, atm you could find Damage dealer's cloth helms at market for nearly 20k and Endruance Helm and Boots for around 30-40k.

But right now, I see Repair scrolls are rising to 1.5k, Signs going to 3k ( rarely 2k ) I used to sell these 1.5k at Discount days now at discounts people normally sell nearly 2.5k, are you ducking kidding me? I don't use Miracle Coins on anything except arena tickets and enchants which I use not sell, and you see me selling Miracle Shop items allot cheaper than the rich kids...

Costumes rising to 30k, Hair colour almost reaching 10k at non discounts, 6k at discounts,

Barber set 20k at non discount, 1.6k at discounts, Teleport scrolls nearly 2k, Arena tickets 2.5k and still same price at discount  :facepalm:  Enchants normally around 3-5k, they used to cost 2-2.5k each old times..

I don't really know what people want these days, if it's to show off how much money they got or to buy equipments,

But what really hits me is the fact that all rich kids and Miracle coin buyers are increasing their prices and all the free and old players are still selling cheap as duck.

and where all the gold people earn from selling shit for shitduck prices are going on repair scrolls, arena tickets and other everyday uses from the market.

if people could only open their eyes and switch on their brains realize lowering the prices of items makes it A LOT easier for everyone, instead they'd rather have 5 mil gold sitting in their bags and spamming arena tickets which they bought for 2.5k  :facepalm:

It is ridiculous how much all the new players want from mcoin items, in sapphire, ppl selling sign sets 34k  :shok: and def runes for 3.5k (more than 1 pcs of sign, which costs more mcoin than a def rune) some bunch of rich kids bought 100k mcoins and sells billion signs, and amp items +10, then thy think they rule the game, seriously, i remember when sign set was worth 20k, now its 30 - 35k in sapphire  :bad:

Yea, the mcoin items are overpricing :facepalm:

The old price for:

1. a scroll repair is 1k even only 850g 

2. 1 set of arena ticket  is 2k-2.5k

3. 1 set of sign is 20k-25k

4. crystal of dex, accu, crit, harmony are 3k

5. runes are 2k-2k

But look at their price now! :facepalm:

While the lab and bg items are decreasing so much..

;D Thats why many people are quiting

Many are quiting because of the newly failing economy, amp failure ( i know a fella who spent $350 trying to +10 a +9 and failed everytime ), new in-game attitudes, many many more in-game reasons.

Dev's need to start working for the players and not for their pockets. I'm sure they can up up with some sort of fix for this.

People are also quitting because it is hard to find help anymore. It is hard to find people to help in some quest even farm. Also because it is hard to get gear for ur level when it cost so much.

If they do updates they need to fix prices, experience, and drop items. They need to remember ranger need an update. Fixing prices helps for more people to join. This is a good game to see it go down the drain.

They need to remember ranger need an update.

Only thing rangers need is a fix for the bugged positions for their traps.

Apart from that good answer  :)

Lvl18 chests 700k+  :wacko: ... now lets think back before the swamps where lvl18 gear was more rare, how much were people selling the gear for? Definitly not 700k  :bad:

i got a lv18 k.w brigadine for 45k. 2nd day of swamps  :blush:

I think we all know the variety of player to blame for this and the reasons why it happens, sadly there is no solution other than to not buy their overpriced junk, be patient.

The issue stems from players having no idea of the true value of items and only knowing that they "want it" or want to "get ducking rich".

Heavy coin users/sellers- whatever, that's cool, it's their money, like so many aspects in mmo it mirrors real life.. Just dont be dumb and overpay, if you do you are encouraging these rises in prices. If you walk into a grocery and see some delicious apples priced at 67$/kg are you going to buy them simply because they are the only apples in store?

What I have always hoped for is a shop free server.

That is true prices keep increasing because they keep encouraging them and paying 500k for items. MAN I CAN BARELY MAKE 10K AND DATZ IN FARMING MOB DROPS DAT ARE 2-6G. I can't buy 10k+ items makea it hard to get my actual level gear. Datz why most elves are switching to MC side. There is more help and not dat expensive. I have my ranger Ryukenshi at lvl 14 for the cause that I can't afford higher level gear. Also no one invites to farm anymore. 2 years ago everyone one helped and farmed on elve side WAT HAPPENED. I'll tell u elves get lazy and cocky just cause they higher level than everyone.

lol people ♥♥♥♥♥ing about mcoin items costing too much gold? stfu and spend your own cash on the game if u dont wanna spend the gold. dont have money? quit being a lazy duck and sitting on a game all day  :dirol:  . i work at subway go to college (20k in debt and still countin lol) and pay my bills and still manage to buy mcoinz every now and then. C.R.E.A.M ♥♥♥♥♥es all day everday  8) .

I am more concerned about the weapons, eg Lv13 weapons cost like 50-100k Do you think it is possible to get than kind of gold at that level? So people collect gold and make level 13 and kill those poor noobs (fun though :blush:) back to topic, so if developers can keep a fixed price for weapons the other prices will go down automatically. For the MC Items:

lol people ♥♥♥♥♥ing about mcoin items costing too much gold? stfu and spend your own cash on the game if u dont wanna spend the gold. dont have money? quit being a lazy ♥♥♥♥ and sitting on a game all day  . i work at subway go to college (20k in debt and still countin lol) and pay my bills and still manage to buy mcoinz every now and then. C.R.E.A.M ♥♥♥♥♥es all day everday  .