Anyone else sick of "Pvp Cave"? Look GM'S.

PvpRange

So...?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Agree.
    • Disagree.

To Snorlax and other GM'S. I and many other elf players on Sapphire are fed up with the "Pvp Cave". You see... here's the problem.

Mcs own the "Pvp Cave" because they are closer to it and it's on their side. So they can constantly gank elfs and win the wars there. On many occasions there are only mc in there ganking any elf that comes in. This makes the game lack a real 1v1 environment. I admit elf gank to but mcs do it much much more. After lvl 20 is reached "Pvping" is the only thing left.

When are you going to make a real "Pvp" zone thats a safe area like Nadir and Norlant where both mc and elf can gather and ADD A "1V1" OPTION TO THE INTERACT BUTTON? Im quite frankly surprised you haven't did this yet. Or is it because you want us to keep buying arena tickets and "Pvp" there? If thats the case go ahead and charge us tickets to have the "1v1 Pvp option" I don't mind.  Also include 1v1 rankings.

Just because one mc loses a pvp and gets mad elfs have to suffer for hours on end of being ganked.

Please... Please... take this into consideration and if not... Add an empty cave to elfs side also... It's such BS and many are fed up with this.

ya i agree we should have a 1v1 option (No arena points added, no lvl limit, and free of charge ofcourse) we just want to have a 1v1 option for fun, because pvp cave is officially ruined now :facepalm:

I still remember the times when ELVES owned pvp cave though :crazy:

34317_.jpg

34319_.jpg

Duh!

Devs didn't mean to create A PvP cave.

It was made for quest but some players find that place good for pvp one on one and demand to remove bats.

it's not pvp even cave now anymore.it's ruined by gankers not only mcs if you blame.

Each update elves got full preference.You can see population.It's supposed to be taken by elves.don't you?

If you think cave should be shift near elves town or you think it's on wrong location.

Then what granite guard isn'it there in bitter ash island like wise genie is in Black mist island.won't be that good and easy  for mcs side who wants to farm gg do hard but ruined everytime by huge elves and chosens population.

stop complaining.all you want is to be more easy game on elves side.Devs already made it easy by increasing more bridges.

:facepalm:

I'm trying to make a club to where people try to stop gankers  :clapping: Got 4 people so far

eventually, those "gank killers" would end up being ganked by other enemies, which will result in another war.  :aggressive:

There are more issues, you elfs dont help eichother when mainly brs are ganking, only advice I got is get active n f*ck em up

My vote was a nope clearly.the problem is in the elfs there hands

I'm going to say that MC is not weak, but most times MC tries to attack those who they hate and shows nothing but fear because they can't exactly beat an elf. Also sometimes MC attacks those who may think is not pvp and that has happened to me sometimes. But mostly elves are just chatting and there is more drama on elf than MC.

lol range ur no better than kernlabba, ur starting to come in cave and kill all mc so dont start ♥♥♥♥♥ing on fourms tht u get ganked lol, but i do thank u for not kill me most of the time :blush: so akward when ur the only mc in cave ;D

im agree , 1v1 pvp request in interact option button for pvp ,can pvp anywhere ,elf or mc. With ticket or without tix.its ok..

Yes, thank you.  Who would not like this?!