Anyone else sick of "Pvp Cave"? Look GM'S.

PvpRange

So...?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Agree.
    • Disagree.

To Snorlax and other GM'S. I and many other elf players on Sapphire are fed up with the "Pvp Cave". You see... here's the problem.

Mcs own the "Pvp Cave" because they are closer to it and it's on their side. So they can constantly gank elfs and win the wars there. On many occasions there are only mc in there ganking any elf that comes in. This makes the game lack a real 1v1 environment. I admit elf gank to but mcs do it much much more. After lvl 20 is reached "Pvping" is the only thing left.

When are you going to make a real "Pvp" zone thats a safe area like Nadir and Norlant where both mc and elf can gather and ADD A "1V1" OPTION TO THE INTERACT BUTTON? Im quite frankly surprised you haven't did this yet. Or is it because you want us to keep buying arena tickets and "Pvp" there? If thats the case go ahead and charge us tickets to have the "1v1 Pvp option" I don't mind.  Also include 1v1 rankings.

Just because one mc loses a pvp and gets mad elfs have to suffer for hours on end of being ganked.

Please... Please... take this into consideration and if not... Add an empty cave to elfs side also... It's such BS and many are fed up with this.

For some reason mc get off on holding an empty cave that serves no purpose.. :wacko:

my exact thoughts.

supreme justice "cleaners" > random player kill "rpk"

only way to save cave

To Snorlax and other GM'S. I and many other elf players on Sapphire are fed up with the "Pvp Cave". You see... here's the problem.

Mcs own the "Pvp Cave" because they are closer to it and it's on their side. So they can constantly gank elfs and win the wars there. On many occasions there are only mc in there ganking any elf that comes in. This makes the game lack a real 1v1 environment. I admit elf gank to but mcs do it much much more. After lvl 20 is reached "Pvping" is the only thing left.

When are you going to make a real "Pvp" zone thats a safe area like Nadir and Norlant where both mc and elf can gather and ADD A "1V1" OPTION TO THE INTERACT BUTTON? Im quite frankly surprised you haven't did this yet. Or is it because you want us to keep buying arena tickets and "Pvp" there? If thats the case go ahead and charge us tickets to have the "1v1 Pvp option" I don't mind.  Also include 1v1 rankings.

Please... Please... take this into consideration and if not... Add an empty cave to elfs side also... It's such BS and many are fed up with this.

did you just wrote a thread about this in EVERY section in forum :wacko:

btw the one in tavern section you miss spelled the name and wrote "stick" :facepalm:

;D They should make the cave more easy to go.....like new map or sth....We can transport there fast.....

And also lv 15-20 seperate from lv 14 down.....No Noob gear player (especially noob gear lv 11 to 14) allowed

Trolololo :rofl:

He wanna be me but fail hard :D Likes men

also.

Epic fail :facepalm:

did you even try to see why i made this negative post?you think you are.the best that your ego prevented you from seeing any other person post

all most all players in forum have been strugling to make 1vs1 arena for about 2months in:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=78345.0

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=77497.0

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=78124.0

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=78282.0

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=72496.0

why didnt i see either your vote,ss or post in these? oh wait you was busy spamming threads about gf,penguin,hotdog...etc

and now just because you pissed by some gangers someday you grabbed the phone and spammed a thread about it in 3diffrent sections(idk if u spammed in other sections too)

you can be a pro player in ws but in real life belive me you are not a pro lister :facepalm:

;D They should make the cave more easy to go.....like new map or sth....We can transport there fast.....

And also lv 15-20 seperate from lv 14 down.....No Noob gear player (especially noob gear lv 11 to 14) allowed

Trolololo :rofl:

typical kid ignorant to noobs and still judging others based on level

typical kid ignorant to noobs and still judging others based on level

:blush: watch Ur word....Im only talking about noob that gank others.....If U one of them....ok

Dont act like U are my father or sth....

For calling me kid....U think who U are?Grandpa :dirol:

:blush: watch Ur word....Im only talking about noob that gank others.....If U one of them....ok

Dont act like U are my father or sth....

For calling me kid....U think who U are?Grandpa :dirol:

umad? id rather call you out based on your age then curse like a sailor  :rofl:

i took it personal because my 14 druid can and has beaten 15+ in cave. if anything most gankers are past lv14

umad? id rather call you out based on your age then curse like a sailor  :rofl:

i took it personal because my 14 druid can and has beaten 15+ in cave. if anything most gankers are past lv14

;D lol

I would also somehow have spectators be able to watch a duel. Maybe even a betting system, that would be so cool...

Devs, did you forget about clans? You said such a long time ago that you would be looking into it. I've spent a little over 800$ on this game, isnt that enough to pay for a 1v1 option and a real clan system?  :facepalm:

Wow, pvp cave is closer to mc side hahahahah didnt know anybody cared so much. how about bg? Probably double elves to mountain clan players on sapphire. Always groups of elf at bg. Say pvprang go farm bg with ur mc character and see how fun that is. How about getting past elf caravan on the weekend lol.

Wow, pvp cave is closer to mc side hahahahah didnt know anybody cared so much. how about bg? Probably double elves to mountain clan players on sapphire. Always groups of elf at bg. Say pvprang go farm bg with ur mc character and see how fun that is. How about getting past elf caravan on the weekend lol.

Aren't you that noob i always kill in swamps?  Ya!  It's you  :lol:

omg range y did u make this topic if u just come in cave and kill all mc also, ur no better than kernlabba.... wait u r... u dont kill me :blush:

Cause i love you broski

• 4 months later...

Pvp cave not safe for elfs

Great Borns idea of 1v1 pvp

suggested already....and also u say pvp cave not safe for elfs whiles u r same person dat starts pvp war on both of ur characters....Pvpshaman starts by ganking with a couple of retards gankers in ur guild, elfs get pissed and dey gets into retaliation,when elfs tends to get the upper hand, u log on pvprange to rape those mcs who were on ur side and u do same thing over and over again.....i've been watching u closely in game....now u r complaining :facepalm:

also let mcs claim dey own pvp cave which dey gets nothing from when no retard elfs enter to be ganked and we also keep our bg cave and farm all 3 bosses for real lv15 gud stuffs....now who benefits ;D

Just look, Mc's kill every elf that comes in... This happens most of the day everyday. Developers, elfs are getting tired of this.

the pot calling the kettle black  :lol:

admins dont give a flying duck about 1v1, or pvp cave. i really do hope they somehow realise that alomst everyone likes to do 1v1 from time to time, (or 24/7 like me :lol: )

This goes bothways its just as bad being forsaken, I can't even get a damn quest done without gettin killed 10 times, I don't attack any elfs but every single one attacks me.

Shut up jack ass, were taking about pvp cave. Your free game when your qwesting. Im mc btw.

Great Borns idea of 1v1 pvp

suggested already....and also u say pvp cave not safe for elfs whiles u r same person dat starts pvp war on both of ur characters....Pvpshaman starts by ganking with a couple of retards gankers in ur guild, elfs get pissed and dey gets into retaliation,when elfs tends to get the upper hand, u log on pvprange to rape those mcs who were on ur side and u do same thing over and over again.....i've been watching u closely in game....now u r complaining :facepalm:

also let mcs claim dey own pvp cave which dey gets nothing from when no retard elfs enter to be ganked and we also keep our bg cave and farm all 3 bosses for real lv15 gud stuffs....now who benefits ;D

Its funny how some "people" wont mention names  O:-)  hate the pvp cave so much that they will complain about it, yet they will organise a party to gank the cave for no reason but to make it worse for people who are actually doing pvp. Honestly if you're going to talk about how bad pvp is, then dont go and wreck it for other people who want to 'pvp' in the 'pvp cave'. Now i think thats clear to you.. Who ever you are  :spiteful:

Its funny how some "people" wont mention names  O:-)  hate the pvp cave so much that they will complain about it, yet they will organise a party to gank the cave for no reason but to make it worse for people who are actually doing pvp. Honestly if you're going to talk about how bad pvp is, then dont go and wreck it for other people who want to 'pvp' in the 'pvp cave'. Now i think thats clear to you.. Who ever you are  :spiteful:

lol. no one to pvp coz all other faction get killed when enter, so need party to kill gankers

lol. no one to pvp coz all other faction get killed when enter, so need party to kill gankers

but when he does it, its not only gankers. Its everyone in the cave. So if your saying hes killing gankers, hes just replacing them with elf gankers  :crazy:

Just because one mc loses a pvp and gets mad elfs have to suffer for hours on end of being ganked.

Pretty funny pvprange, ur getting sick of gankers in pvp cave, but ur gankin everyone who go's in. :wacko:

Im think u should consider to change ur attitude mister pvp