Clan: Order Recruiting 18 Good/Exp'd/Very Active Only~

OgSneakyMe

Only kept 10-13 people from old roster.

This is what we're looking for: 18+, can check clan website EVERY DAY (Big one) - Multiple times a day at times, extremely active (Can be online 8+ hours a day) Can farm/Raid when we do: 9:30 Am CST Second shift: Around 6 Pm CST. Very skilled both Pve/Pvp, Decent gear, follow instructions good, can ALWAYS show up for clan events when able to be online AND on time. Previous mmo experience is a big plus, especially war based mmo's. Current members must be ok with you joining as well, or automatic rejection, don't want drama inside clan.

IF accepted, there is a probationary period that you must go through before your considered a member of Order! Until we feel completely comfortable with you - You. will be ranked as "Recruit"- extremely picky who we're letting in this Clan, only want Elite player's in Order, talking all the way around.

We plan to be the best Clan period, from Pvp - Pve.  And its going to happen.

If interested you must fill application at:  clanorder.guildlaunch.com

New Clan site is up, still changing some thing's around but site is fully operational.

Appreciate you're time-

Got dam sneaky ...first u had fear clan on.mc ...side then you had it on elf side ...now you have a clan order wtf..  :facepalm:  an be online 10 hours a day  :facepalm: wtf  :shok: 10 hours everyday ...sheesh thats means no life people got jobs n other shit to do then be warspear every day 10 hours. i can dig your clan thing but it seems unreal only my opininon .. :facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...

Got dam sneaky ...first u had fear clan on.mc ...side then you had it on elf side ...now you have a clan order wtf..  :facepalm:  an be online 10 hours a day  :facepalm: wtf  :shok: 10 hours everyday ...sheesh thats means no life people got jobs n other shit to do then be warspear every day 10 hours. i can dig your clan thing but it seems unreal only my opininon .. :facepalm:

Yeah I know bro, It came to the point where that, it was either switch sides or quit WS all together....So just switched sides, love my Mage though, Fav class.  About the Clan, I need people who can be on hella Looney, I'm an Artist Singer Songwriter so I'm able to be in front of the computer a lot, and have game up, it's for people who have hella time to be in front of game is all looney, works for some people, and for some It don't, this clan aint for everybody...  How you been though?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I know bro, It came to the point where that, it was either switch sides or quit WS all together....So just switched sides, love my Mage though, Fav class.  About the Clan, I need people who can be on hella Looney, I'm an Artist Singer Songwriter so I'm able to be in front of the computer a lot, and have game up, it's for people who have hella time to be in front of game is all looney, works for some people, and for some It don't, this clan aint for everybody...  How you been though?

can i hear your song? :blush:

• 3 weeks later...