Shielding rune for BD

Luvis

:pleasantry: What about firm mail that have block....Does it work...I just wonder

If it doesnt it will be junk for BD to use that....

my paladin using shield and have block enchant on belt and ring,but when 2hmace/2haxe equipped all block enchant never work because shield will removed.

Ps for devs:pliz make cloak,cape,mantle for pala.why i must wearing druid/priest mantle to increase my astral :unknw:

(*....,,,....*)Bd is better bro Play BD is cooler than Paladin with astral trololo ;D

lol u right about bd,i have all chars in sapphire,min level of my chars is 15 and some already 20.i love sapphire,playing on there so hardcore than other server :rofl:

lol u right about bd,i have all chars in sapphire,min level of my chars is 15 and some already 20.i love sapphire,playing on there so hardcore than other server :rofl:

;D Yeah Sapphire is awesome...Especially I love BD class so much..... ;D

• 1 month later...

How do you block an incoming attack with a weapon and not call it a parry? You can't. It's logical that blocking with a weapon is a parry. And blocking with something that isn't a weapon such as a shield would be considered a block. So this is a logical feature in the game. No shield, no block.     

How do you block an incoming attack with a weapon and not call it a parry? You can't. It's logical that blocking with a weapon is a parry. And blocking with something that isn't a weapon such as a shield would be considered a block. So this is a logical feature in the game. No shield, no block.   

this pretty much says it all :good:

No shield, no block.

;D Well I already said that this is a stupid question ever....But None BD have ever try yet

....Well what about healer....they can parry if they enhance parry.....

Its really strange sometime coz they not using melee weapon ;D

how would u know if nobody ever tried it?

Because ppl actually did try it before u posted this. Why strongly assume?

and everybody can parry, healers, rangers, all classes. but only melees can be parried AGAINST

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...