Remove respawn option in arena !

Russell elf

Do u hav the same problem?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do u hav the same problem?

• YYYEEESSS!!!!
    • no

i dont get arena point cause when im about to die my skill is active,when i click it then i suddenly dies and i click the respwan button by mistake.so remove it or make it enabled after 5 secounds of death.thank you

dont understand what is your problem , u can get ur points without need wait arena finish , but dont understand what say about ur skill, explain better or idk

i think he meant he revived before arena finishes(when the scoreboard shows up that show how much point u earned). if this is right then u have nothing to worry about. point still added nonetheless

and i am strongly against the idea of removing respawn button. what if a noob running till draw? the one dead would have to wait till the match finishes rather than be able to revive and continue doing whatever needed be done

Don't remove the respawn button, i got a better idea.

When u die at arena you'll have to wait 2-3 seconds before the respawn button appears, so if you want to watch the battle, u don't have to worry about not being able to see the match.

Ad if you don't want to watch the match just click the respawn button :friends: