2013/1/15 marvin camacho

> 991306

Best regards,

Warspear Online

Support Team

Inbox

Older

Newer

(this report was on january 16  until now developers keep ingnoreing my report why?)

that chars is not yours. its vince aka bongxdem/thexlion from vietnam chars so why are you trying to recover them? i see bongxdem using bongxbo and talking in vietnamese.  :shok:

owh realy have you try bongxdem whose the real owner bonhxbo now ? if not your pathetic. he give that character to since he made barbarian (thexlion)  and fyi im the one who did quest  only the name bongxbo related to him . even you adk him personally.  i let him open the character cuz hes my friend ..

do u think that is vince talking useing bongxbo? maybe your wrong why dont you ask leduy, or atachi?  hahaha... and fyi  if you check kingxlion history of his i.p address in the very first time he made is in phillippines i.p adrres and im the one who made that ...

owh realy have you try bongxdem whose the real owner bonhxbo now ? if not your pathetic. he give that character to since he made barbarian (thexlion)  and fyi im the one who did quest  only the name bongxbo related to him . even you adk him personally.  i let him open the character cuz hes my friend ..

e) to use another person's Account, as well as to change the data of another person's Account;

just wondering if ure excempted on this rule

Here is the proof that i am the real owner of this two character

vincevnt do(real name of bongxdem,thexlion,xwarxlog) on facebook

Vincent Do

He pay for that 15set sign, if u want sell i telling him bro, or mc if u wantI ask me tell u about that ""Jan 4 · Sent from Messenger

""

Kaizer Newyoul

owhhh ... its up to you that is your character sell bro if u want u decide.... ""Jan 4

""

Vincent Do

No bro... I allredy give u that char, so its up to you bro... If u want mirage coin i tell him , if u dont want sell its so k..Or u cant tell some one to made 1 new char anh play it to lv20 ? Him pay for thatJan 4 · Sent from Messenger

""

Kaizer Newyoul

owhhh i see i cant sell bongxbo that char was soo vert usefull and bongxbo is priceless for cuz... ask ur friend if he want rougeJan 4

""

Kaizer Newyoul

hi vince im wondering why i cant open bongxbo and kingxlion you change his pass or id ? .""Jan 13

""

Vincent Do

i know i have violated some rule. i shared my account with them becouse i still want my characters to be active even if im on vication. but i dint expected that they would change password.

Опубликованное фото

He is alien

From mars planet

hahaha the truth is  ichose "marsz" from i the comics  tittled marvin the martian alien lives in mars hahaha... but me ia from the phillippines. 

Yes,Bongxbo and Kingxlion(necro) both chars r of marzs

He is the real owner of both chars. Its been too long since he sent the ticket to recover them but so far support hasnt replied . Devs y dnt u give chars back to the real owner even after he providing all the details and last payment options. Do it asap before another player rage quit game after the efforts he put in game.

It might take more than 5 days for account recovery.

if i was a dev and readed all this 3pages if meanless crap i would delete account tell all who claims to be owners"sorry sir your account appears to be deleted" thanks god im not a dev 8)

It might take more than 5 days for account recovery.

bro not just only 5 days if you report is ignored by the evelopers.    maybe soon the hackers delete my character before i recover it

Yes,Bongxbo and Kingxlion(necro) both chars r of marzs

He is the real owner of both chars. Its been too long since he sent the ticket to recover them but so far support hasnt replied . Devs y dnt u give chars back to the real owner even after he providing all the details and last payment options. Do it asap before another player rage quit game after the efforts he put in game.

this comment made me a new idea  ill wait tilll next month if developer still did not gave my character bongxbo and kingxlion i might quit and give up mmy remaining character ..