Changing Your Forum Name

crossfit

HAHAHAHAHAH XDDDDDDDDD :lol: :lol:

;D :rofl: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax:

Hello dews, could you please change my name to "Dayweed"? Thanks in advance  :good:

Change my name to pink kuzmitch or mama kuzmitch or kuzmith the butterflies

Change my name to pink kuzmitch or mama kuzmitch or kuzmith the butterflies

impersonating a mod is against the rules, and im not a fan of your signature either..

If it's possible to delete my 2 topics that I have made last day in suggestion panel, please delete those or lock atleast thank you

If it's possible to delete my 2 topics that I have made last day in suggestion panel, please delete those or lock atleast thank you

click "Report to moderator" from the topic u made and comment saying lock/delete topic plz

Can't handle the negative feedback? Xd

Can't handle the negative feedback? Xd

Not actually.. Just got frustrated about childish answers.. And I think my time as suggestor have come to end.. I already made two suggestions that got succesfully implemented to the game.. But why have you stopped making those ? I always gave my support for you and will in future :friends:

Not actually.. Just got frustrated about childish answers.. And I think my time as suggestor have come to end.. I already made two suggestions that got succesfully implemented to the game.. But why have you stopped making those ? I always gave my support for you and will in future :friends:

Eh, I have taken a brake from ws because I got bored. And I guess I don't have really much to say now, since the devs are cooking on new content anyway. But maybe I will do a new  suggestion soon, if I can make up something to suggest. And thx for showing support to my suggestions, I really appreciate it. :drinks:

Sorry for the OT.

Eh, I have taken a brake from ws because I got bored. And I guess I don't have really much to say now, since the devs are cooking on new content anyway. But maybe I will do a new  suggestion soon, if I can make up something to suggest. And thx for showing support to my suggestions, I really appreciate it. :drinks:

Sorry for the OT.

Nice to hear that, tho' I think melees need still some kind of balance in this game.. But yea.. I leave that job for someone else.. Anyway time for sleep since tomorrow my last test

impersonating a mod is against the rules, and im not a fan of your signature either..

Ok then change my name to thehandsomeguy4ever or thecoolman4ever

Hello , can you change my n.name "  Rodi  "  , i search not found Rodi in forum just  Rodie and Rodi100 nicknames . Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Could u change my name to vexal please

♥♥♥♥♥ why you changed rogue name again cheesyfeet was fine :(

Vexal -.- wtf mean

• 2 weeks later...

Will you change my name to "Angelo", please :)  ?

Thanks!

Can you make my Nickname Like this              ℱԻ∊ẳḱŠ†ổῆẻ                   

:blush: :blush:

Pick a name and stick to it people x_x

this isnt right?? :unknw:

Can you make my Nickname Like this              ℱԻ∊ẳḱŠ†ổῆẻ                   

:blush: :blush:

this isnt right?? :unknw:

He means let people like your name & love it ;D  as his prof pic :blush: O:-) .

• 2 weeks later...

What was the originally the point of this thread?

Mulan, I mean shilan .l.

This topic was made by me for  change my username forum.

Crossfit to Catalonia other players went change their names then they asked mods, devs roland snorly dont have any problem for do this little thing its fine.

Anyways this topic  can be used also for ask any question to them about any game issue or other stuff not from the game.

i dont like so much this nae :cray: :cray: ,change my name to MasterNgupil        please

• 3 weeks later...