Changing Your Forum Name

crossfit

What would be hilarious is the moderators changed all the people who changed their name more than once to

Indecisive_01

_02

_03

As far as list goes

As a mod I could take care of name changes (if mod has the permission to do so) within a few hrs max  :blush:

Time is money and you're spending it here replying

hungry hungry hippo

stop stalking my posts seeking drama

not everything has to be about you

dude even when I ignore your posts and attempts to start drama with me you still continue to seek attention and drama.

I dont comment on your posts even when I dont agree with them but obviously you cant do the same.

stop getting in ppls business and worry about your own life

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Devs maybe ignored this topic :'(

But ill give a try

Change my name to "ĢħΘȘτý" whitout "

Thank you!

Why? snBergnost is such swag

pls any admin help pls change my user name to Monzterr i know its already taken becuase its the username of my first account  but im not using it bcoz i didnt confirm it,i forgot its gamil,so pls that account and change my name to monzterr,if u need proof i got some pictures that im monzterr.. 8)

Monzterr=my character name in eu emerald,bd lvl20:D

• 2 weeks later...

If by any chance you read this, please consider changing my forum name to "urdead" please. I have been thinking about making a new forum account solely because I want this name, but that seems a bit unnecessary and i don't start from scratch. Please consider, thank you.  :snorlax:

Err, excuse me Mods/Admins, but I wanted my name changed into " Shitzo " not Snrlxa.

When I said " Snrlxa pls ", I meant it as " Snorlax please consider changing my name ".

Sorry for the confusion.

And I was shocked when I saw my forum name changed to this, thought some mod was trolling me. Lol.

Anyways, in short, to avoid more confusion. Could you please change my name to " Shitzo ".

Thanks.

Err, excuse me Mods/Admins, but I wanted my name changed into " Shitzo " not Snrlxa.

When I said " Snrlxa pls ", I meant it as " Snorlax please consider changing my name ".

Sorry for the confusion.

And I was shocked when I saw my forum name changed to this, thought some mod was trolling me. Lol.

Anyways, in short, to avoid more confusion. Could you please change my name to " Shitzo ".

Thanks.

HAHAHAHAHAH XDDDDDDDDD :lol: :lol:

Seems this week devs are not trolling only to old players with troll costumes back.

They troll us everywhere.

Devs can you change my name to Seduce if its taken its my acc anyway and Nerazim doesnt fit and i dont even seduce guys/girls so back to the Original one  ;D

Devs can you change my name to Seduce if its taken its my acc anyway and Nerazim doesnt fit and i dont even seduce guys/girls so back to the Original one  ;D

no more ddos gif for sig?

im still in botnet right?  :cray:

no more ddos gif for sig?

im still in botnet right?  :cray:

No and its too stupid