Changing Your Forum Name

crossfit

I know, it's a joke of Poley and I.

My real name is Jamie so whenever she introduces me to a friend of her's they think I'm a girl, so yeah you can guess the rest.

And yes, you should take Shirley.

oi swarley! ;D :blush:

post-19913-14177034268962_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

god I made this topic long time ago for  me  and still  being  used , good jobs devs, snorlax , roland  hello guys I was off last 8 months + - since march by problems on my life , study , meeting  a work etc , well im still without a work in spain too many crisys hard to meet a work on this times but I got some money from  a family work for can put  a simple prepay  internet , this game and my friends made me return,  forgot  this xD

I want to make a question and if can do something  , I Playing on a phone but also on a tablet that tablet has the touch screen broke so I play using the mouse and keyboard for chat the problem is I cant use hotkey butons like if was on pc any idea? is a part of the game or a fault on setting mechanic on game , will be possible to add maybe a new option ? thanks for your time.

Will you change my name to: "Maestro X" ?

TYVM :friends: :give_rose: .

thank you :)

Catalonia,

change topic name to

"change your fourm profile name here"

;D

nope , this topic was made for change my username in forum  and alot of people do the same , some of they not only  one , many times  :nea: but this topic is also for alot of more things if anyone has a problem or a curiosity can ask here and moderators will reply if  they can, like i am waiting xD 

• 2 weeks later...

Then maybe we should to buy a ''Book of name''??In next update??..But like that will be much easy for scammers...steal,then change the name..so,bad ideea..

I finally found where they got the original idea for name changing ingame ;D

Edit: Maybe...

• 2 weeks later...