Changing Your Forum Name

crossfit

Hey there,devs.

If it's not too much trouble could you guys change my name into 'Smoothly', please?

Thanks

You are so pro

I think there is a 2-change limit if Im not wrong... but some ppl changed name more than twice, I think, so idk

I think there is a 2-change limit if Im not wrong... but some ppl changed name more than twice, I think, so idk

I changed name 4 times xd now the 5th

Hi r0land

Will arena rewards be for just 2x2? I actually wont be very mad because when i kill pvprange still it will be even funnier

Hi r0land

Will arena rewards be for just 2x2? I actually wont be very mad because when i kill pvprange still it will be even funnier

nope, it will be for everyone, 2x2 3x3 and 5x5.

Can i have my name changed to Shirogane? -_-

FINE DONT CHANGE IT, LET IT GO TO HELL.

Change it to Egoist? :3

R0land when will prize change for guild tournament if it stays the same, there will be no rarity. Every guild will have the costume. It'll make guilds who have already won, feel worthless because everyone will be walking around with the Gladiator Suit...

R0land when will prize change for guild tournament if it stays the same, there will be no rarity. Every guild will have the costume. It'll make guilds who have already won, feel worthless because everyone will be walking around with the Gladiator Suit...

funny to see someone cry for change after getting it :facepalm:

funny to see someone cry for change after getting it :facepalm:

Well hes got a point there. Most of us farmed for the suit because they hoped it would go rare sooner or later, looks like we were wrong since there are gonna be like 120+ gladiators out there. :facepalm:

It already said they will change it per month.. remember the 2nd tourn started with saying it was old reward till they did the small update? 2 tourns = 28 days is almost a month give them a few days

FFS HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS

I AM NOT A GIRL

I am not saying you are girl, I'm just saying "Shitley" is a shitty name and Shirley is leagues better.

Maybe I should take Shirley?

I am not saying you are girl, I'm just saying "Shitley" is a shitty name and Shirley is leagues better.

Maybe I should take Shirley?

I know, it's a joke of Poley and I.

My real name is Jamie so whenever she introduces me to a friend of her's they think I'm a girl, so yeah you can guess the rest.

And yes, you should take Shirley.

I know, it's a joke of Poley and I.

My real name is Jamie so whenever she introduces me to a friend of her's they think I'm a girl, so yeah you can guess the rest.

And yes, you should take Shirley.

What's wrong with having girl's name? Don't you want to be a girl sometimes?