Changing Your Forum Name

crossfit

Name change to:

Kasugano Sora

-

Thanks.

is it from yosuga no sora ?

that was enough :rofl:

I kinda ran out of characters to "fill" as my avatar/main roleplay personality. Might aswel use old memories. I'll rewatch Yosuga no Sora soon.

I'd do Deus Ex Machina, but meh. God Complex suffering already

Devs are slacking.

Or they are working hard on new update.

Hahahaha yeah right.

I guess there's a break? ._.

Taking too long or whatever, i'll wait/

i was watchin yosuga no sora

btw devs gonna be more lazy :rofl:

Wonder if its possible to change the font of a forum name... comic sans MS in bold.. mmm ^_^

I Doubt that's possible though.

Wonder if its possible to change the font of a forum name... comic sans MS in bold.. mmm ^_^

I Doubt that's possible though.

with this new madness will start :blush:

They can't, Roley already answered that ;D

Praise heavens, seeing what fonts some people use on their phones.

oh c'mon! stop changing names already! i was off for a week from the forums and the next thing i know when i come back everyone got their names changed :facepalm: .. i dont know half of the forum users anymore at all.. like seriously, who is this legioneer? or -H3ca-? or raislin? (raisin O.O?)

who is natashya?

shitzø?? X.X  its sange..

xrenz? and the other gang of people? pleeease stop transforming into Aliens Already!!

(no wait..change my name to darkheavenghost23456532, then change it to Ftyiw54fjnr  a week later, then change it to gobblingmushrooms56) *sarcasm*

oh c'mon! stop changing names already! i was off for a week from the forums and the next thing i know when i come back everyone got their names changed :facepalm: .. i dont know half of the forum users anymore at all.. like seriously, who is this legioneer? or -H3ca-? or raislin? (raisin O.O?)

who is natashya?

shitzø?? X.X  its sange..

xrenz? and the other gang of people? pleeease stop transforming into Aliens Already!!

(no wait..change my name to darkheavenghost23456532, then change it to Ftyiw54fjnr  a week later, then change it to gobblingmushrooms56) *sarcasm*

H3ca = Ludebude

Raislin = Devallus

Natasya = New

Xrenz = Not really active dude who had his random name changed into his IGN

Shitzo = he is sange, very sange

Legioneer = Alpha dope or some dopey shit

All the other gang = new peeps

Raislin = Devallus

Praise the heavens, you are back.

God bless Poland, that's what I say.

And we're ready for our regular action.

God bless Poland, that's what I say.

And we're ready for our regular action.

So tell us, where have you been? How was it? Fun?

So tell us, where have you been? How was it? Fun?

Heineken Open'er, Gdansk-Gdynia, my second festival experience in Poland and it was impressive! Just love your country!

We missed you Roley! Wc back! Hope your vacations were awesome!! \o/

we missed all of you too and yes, seven days of pure awesomeness!

Heineken Open'er, Gdansk-Gdynia, my second festival experience in Poland and it was impressive! Just love your country!

we missed all of you too and yes, seven days of pure awesomeness!

Well if you don't know that, I am from Gdansk. Few of my friends were there, as hostesses. Good to hear you enjoyed. Did you try some local cuisine?

Well if you don't know that, I am from Gdansk. Few of my friends were there, as hostesses. Good to hear you enjoyed. Did you try some local cuisine?

Actually didn't know it :(

At least I can't remember you were saying about it.

It was absolutely magnificent, and yeah, we tried Flaki and Zurek, also tried the dishes called Kiealbasa and Golonka!

Previousli we've already eaten Pierogi, Zrazi, maybe I'm missing something for now, but it's always a pleasure to eat in Poland!

We also like great Irish pubs in Gdansk, Polish people are making them all good :)

Heineken is dutch mark, and im from Holland and i dont like Heineken :bad:

Awefull beer yeah. Tastes like soapy-water. Prefer Jupiler or Bavaria. If I`m in the mood like on a hot-sunny day I`ll grab a trapist.

And in cold winterdays, you`ll oftenly see me go to the local pub for a few shots of Jägermeister and a cup of coffee (:

Awefull beer yeah. Tastes like soapy-water. Prefer Jupiler or Bavaria. If I`m in the mood like on a hot-sunny day I`ll grab a trapist.

And in cold winterdays, you`ll oftenly see me go to the local pub for a few shots of Jägermeister and a cup of coffee (:

Ik,it's none of my business...but if u ask me what beer i drink..i'd say Brahma and Stella Artois :drinks:

It`s good in the winter, even tho it`s really strong. Mostly drink 3 to 4 shots (depending on my mood and what happend that day) and drinking coffee right after it only makes the effect stronger. Let`s say I can`t really walk back normally if I drank it :P

There`s a few other liquers I drink but those are all Dutch blends.

@Soul, I`m not familair with those beers, from wich country are they? o.o

Skol > Brahma

i dont like Skol...but i like Brahma...i can feel the difference when i'm drinking it...imo

@Male

Brahma - Brazilian

Stella -Belgian

sweet at the beginning,bitter at the end....my English is not good...but hope u understand

OMG! What game is it, on your pic?

I remember it from somewhere...

OMG! What game is it, on your pic?

I remember it from somewhere...

yugioh card