Changing Your Forum Name

crossfit

Majesty is a great game but at phone it gets boring very fast

try it at pc its amazing!!

at phone i never managed to kill a dragon  :facepalm: heroes just die too fast  :facepalm:

phone version

i nver meet dragon before i got all gold rank in every map.

i nver meet dragon before i got all gold rank in every map.

maybe you're still playing the older version of majesty? :unknw:  Because i remember that my phone didn't have the dragon map yet until i updated majesty (that's when i got 2-4 new maps with dragons)

Btw, anyone else bought the northern expansion of majesty yet? :yahoo:

maybe you're still playing the older version of majesty? :unknw:  Because i remember that my phone didn't have the dragon map yet until i updated majesty (that's when i got 2-4 new maps with dragons)

Btw, anyone else bought the northern expansion of majesty yet? :yahoo:

Nothern Expansion, not for syambian  :sorry:

@roland or snorlax, why does my post keeps increasing and decreasing each time i make a post...from 119 -120 back to 119 and up to 120 since last week btw i made more post dan just (1)::)

@roland or snorlax, why does my post keeps increasing and decreasing each time i make a post...from 119 -120 back to 119 and up to 120 since last week btw i made more post dan just (1) ::)

looks like threads with your posts are being deleted.

Deleted thread = deleted posts, this is the how the system is working.

looks like threads with your posts are being deleted.

Deleted thread = deleted posts, this is the how the system is working.

:shok: i dnt think so bcuz its still de same prb even if i post in curent thread like this one or different threads

soo snorlax roland if anyone  can told any info will be good!!! when  its guild update? + - 1of may¿?  or  in  holidays??? :good:

Guest XthekingX

Change My Name To

Sn|3eRGh®$T

Plz :pleasantry:

Hi r0land or Snorlax.

Pls....one more time :facepalm: :facepalm: delete last reply from this topic:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=81677.0

only the last one(from the guy called extinct)

Thanks

Hi r0land or Snorlax.

Pls....one more time :facepalm: :facepalm: delete last reply from this topic:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=81677.0

only the last one(from the guy called extinct)

Thanks

Advice: write messages as much as you need and later just corect them, then noboody will disturb you ;)

Guest XthekingX

Roland

Back My Name to

Sn|3eRGh©$T 

New one look UGLY  :bad:

question for snor / r0land  on christmas i was hacked and got deleted items also stole mcoins on one of my acc i send email to support they told me these things ... check this topic http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75702.msg401467#msg401467  (simplified they cant do nothing for me because i share account , blablabla ) i  know i can get the items back...  but the 900 mcoins on my warlock? this is not fair i gonna be back 1 of may and need mcoins for waste  :sorry:  someone can help me...

Hi mods.

This is the last time i ask you to delete reply from:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=81677.15

i already finished this topic...but there are 2 replies among mine replies(extinct and catalonia :diablo: ...delete these,pls...just to look more organized)

thnx again

well,i wanna know how long it t-akes after u send email for recover pass?I have n account,changed pass and i forgot it after :wacko: So,waiting that email from you guys..R0land,Snorlax...?

well,i wanna know how long it t-akes after u send email for recover pass?I have n account,changed pass and i forgot it after :wacko: So,waiting that email from you guys..R0land,Snorlax...?

If you sent it just now we will give the answer tomorrow, working day is donу for today.

Guest XthekingX

If you sent it just now we will give the answer tomorrow, working day is donу for today.

Smail question R0land

Before you camed here. Me and Frindz was posting A probleam of iraqi sms payment

And snorlax answer us that we trying to fix it and we remove sms payment of iraq from the game till it fixed ( before 3-4months)

After that he aaid we wait a respon from iraq About SmsPayment ( 2months ago)

So . What happend to to?! :nea: you still fixing it ?! Or you ignored Us again??

question for snor / r0land  on christmas i was hacked and got deleted items also stole mcoins on one of my acc i send email to support they told me these things ... check this topic http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75702.msg401467#msg401467  (simplified they cant do nothing for me because i share account , blablabla ) i  know i can get the items back...  but the 900 mcoins on my warlock? this is not fair i gonna be back 1 of may and need mcoins for waste  :sorry:  someone can help me...

support reply

Hello there!So you see, account was unblocked, it's all we can do, we can't restore any in-game items that was lost during the game process.Good luck!

Best regards,

Warspear OnlineSupport Team

:clapping: :facepalm: :clapping: :facepalm: :clapping: :facepalm:  okey was only 900 mcoins but lololo I am from spain and this is much for me  :lol:    I dont gonna talk never more about my fu-cki-ng theft  , just forget this  s-h-i-t  and born again awwwwwww yeahh ...

Well my question

Why isnt there any form of rollback. Even games from over 10years old have that if its clear account was mistreated *hacked*

As in a game manager could replay history and see where it was stolen by what IP and to whom stolen items were transferred to.

Resulting in bans for the guilty party. As well as identify if it is fraud

To me it sounds like.. go ahead spend lots of $$$ and or time we dont care what happens

Well my question

Why isnt there any form of rollback. Even games from over 10years old have that if its clear account was mistreated *hacked*

As in a game manager could replay history and see where it was stolen by what IP and to whom stolen items were transferred to.

Resulting in bans for the guilty party. As well as identify if it is fraud

To me it sounds like.. go ahead spend lots of $$$ and or time we dont care what happens

yea man that´s true will be good and possible to "rollback " and restore items,  checking IP where has been deleted things and stole money . devs listen to pliskin maybe is time for delete some eula rules  :spiteful:

pls admin change name to (Buzz light years®) ::)

lol and mine to buddy the cowboy  e.e dont do it  ;D :facepalm: