please change my name to snorlax, and ma rank admin  :good: :lol: jk IM GOOD

Guest XthekingX

Thnx so much ;D

And sniper, why not Signora? ::)

Signora is from naruto?!  :nea:

Guest XthekingX

No. Signora translates to Lady.

Hinata is the lady of the hyuuga clan.

I'm Ladyseth. So yeah, it all relates to the word 'lady'.

Now i understand why your name.LAdyseth.

I thought all girls name thereself ladys  :pleasantry:

I thought all girls name thereself ladys  :pleasantry:

Young lady can also be called "signorina", that's really cool to pronounce.

In today's society all girls are ladies.

On what beautiful planet, uncorrupted by sex, alcohol, and clubs do you live? Can you take me there?

Guest XthekingX

So what they call Young Boys?!  :pleasantry:

Those are different kind of ladies called 'sluts and beaches'

But didn't ladies go extinct? Maybe just in Poland.

It's hard. Sometimes I feel like I'm from past. I'm treating girls like a gentleman, not literally hitting on them.

My ex (and only ;_;) girlfriend was supposed to be one. Imagine going to class with really fun, chill girl sharing your interests (she was ugly as hell back then), telling her that you like her, after she beauties out ALOT starting going out with her from her initiative. And then seeing her decay. At first it was beautiful. But, we started to meet much rarer (I expected I'll have to drop videogames to have time for her).

Now, I don't know anymore. The sole thought of her makes me stunningly sad. She stopped going for parties, her grades dropped, less contact with friends, when I talked with her last time after 6 months after breakup, she sounded like she didn't care about the chat we used to have everyday for 3 years. The feeling like she's going to suicide, and not being able to do anything about it. The feeling of sadness and emptyness. Never again.

Heh, maybe one day.

Azebu  :shok:

Ask advices from Roley and Snorly!

You shouldn't waste your time with girls, most of them just gonna mess with your life and leave you after taking every little spark of happiness that you have. And then gonna ♥♥♥♥♥ at you saying that you're not like you used to be.

Keep playing video games  :good:

Azebu  :shok:

Ask advices from Roley and Snorly!

You shouldn't waste your time with girls, most of them just gonna mess with your life and leave you after taking every little spark of happiness that you have. And then gonna ♥♥♥♥♥ at you saying that you're not like you used to be.

Keep playing video games  :good:

;_;

The problem with girls is that they are girls, how can we not love them?

I don't seem attracted towards slutty girls, I resist their seductions pretty well I must say, at least compared to others. The problem is with those nice cuties, right now I have my eye on one, from her behaviors it might be mutual.

But hell no, I'm beta for life, it's impossible for me to make first step. Because I know I will quack up.

Videogames are my favorite videogames, I shall never stop playing videogames. Even if the industry crashes soon.

Its quite simple.

treat a hoe like a hoe, treat a lady like a lady.

knowing the difference is the tricky part.

many frogs will put on a disguise.

No way!

:D

May I ask you a question? To make them bonds, ya feel me cowboy?

What are your favorite videogames?

Its quite simple.

treat a hoe like a hoe, treat a lady like a lady.

knowing the difference is the tricky part.

many frogs will put on a disguise.

43909_.jpg

:D

May I ask you a question? To make them bonds, ya feel me cowboy?

What are your favorite videogames?

Favorite games of all time or recent ones?

Recent one without a doubt is Bioshock Infinite, truly piece of art. And Far Cry 3 + Hotline Miami + Dishonored + The Walking Dead from the last year.

Of all time? Yeah, God of War series, Fallout (+New Vegas), Mass Effect (but the ending), Bayonetta, Red Dead Redemption, Demon's Souls, Majesty, Hitman series, HL series, Witcher. I really like a lot good games and series but mentioned games are really precious for me. Something like this.

Guest XthekingX

Recent one without a doubt is Bioshock Infinite, truly piece of art. And Far Cry 3 + Hotline Miami + Dishonored + The Walking Dead from the last year.

Of all time? Yeah, God of War series, Fallout (+New Vegas), Mass Effect (but the ending), Bayonetta, Red Dead Redemption, Demon's Souls, Majesty, Hitman series, HL series, Witcher. I really like a lot good games and series but mentioned games are really precious for me. Something like this.

You ForGot Call Of Duty Serouis ( my favourite game )

God Of war ( ugly cuz game full naked girls and bla bla )

bioshock  infinity So Fun

The Walking Dead ( made  me cry after Lee died  :'(  )

Yes, yes. I like what I'm seeing.

Bioshock Infinite in my opinion was good. Not mindblowing, GOTY, 10/10 or anything. It was good. Indeed, the best game recently released, mainly due to lack of other games. In my opinion, Bioshock 1/2 were better.

Those 4 are also great.

All time? Great games, I didn't play nor hear much about Majesty though.

Yes, yes. I like what I'm seeing.

Bioshock Infinite in my opinion was good. Not mindblowing, GOTY, 10/10 or anything. It was good. Indeed, the best game recently released, mainly due to lack of other games. In my opinion, Bioshock 1/2 were better.

Those 4 are also great.

All time? Great games, I didn't play nor hear much about Majesty though.

Bioshock original was a gem, classic american literature + great gaming experience, absolutely cool.

Majesty is a classic real time strategy game about fantasy kingdom where you can't control directly your people but set a bounty for killing legendary monsters or finding treasures, really interesting and original idea.

Turn off caps  :bad:

XD i try. :)

BTW THANK YOU MODERATORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Bioshock original was a gem, classic american literature + great gaming experience, absolutely cool.

Majesty is a classic real time strategy game about fantasy kingdom where you can't control directly your people but set a bounty for killing legendary monsters or finding treasures, really interesting and original idea.

I ever play majesty, it really hard to get gold rank :wacko:

I ever play majesty, it really hard to get gold rank :wacko:

Majesty is a great game but at phone it gets boring very fast

try it at pc its amazing!!

at phone i never managed to kill a dragon  :facepalm: heroes just die too fast  :facepalm:

phone version

43997_.png

at phone i never managed to kill a dragon  :facepalm: heroes just die too fast  :facepalm:

phone version

I play majesty on a phone and the way to beat a dragon, save game after killing one, if a char dies, load and try again :lol: its just spotting the dragon, protecting the guy going for it, and your good to go! For me i just use mages and necros, when a dragon comes i use a shield and invisibility. The necro's skeletons take all the hits while the dragon dies from invisible people killing it. If your mages are high level enough, i let the game run on its own. 1mage kills 1 n in 2 seconds and never gets hit

phone version

man i use mages to kill dragons, first you gotta use that fire shield of yours to protect yourself from the dragons fiery breath of doom. (Make sureyour wizard library is upgraded though ._.) btw, always save the game before and after attacking a dragon to make sure your heroes wont die xD

(Wizards sucks at the beginning, but once your library is fully upgraded, and they are lvl 7 they WILL be like immortal gods *-*) (priests are good supporters aswell, to heal mages)

Sup r0land?

need ur help one more time.

Could u pls(again) delete all replies from following thread(dont delete mine)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=81677.msg470962#new

i want to update it...but im try to organize it.....

regards

Sup r0land?

need ur help one more time.

Could u pls(again) delete all replies from following thread(dont delete mine)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=81677.msg470962#new

i want to update it...but im try to organize it.....

regards

After he deletes extra posts, post +- 10 replies without writing anything, then you edit it later.  :give_rose: