Changing Your Forum Name

crossfit

well snorlax i see u can change usernames...  topic name is only a joke anyway i love you much seriously  ;D

i want to change my name and put catalonia because when can return game i dont play anymore in my rogue and because i love my country catalonia is not spain!!

when you can do it , thanks in advance

Would love to change my forum name. Blueborn was my main at the time i joined the forum. Wouldnt mind changing it to "Born identities", considering all of my toons has the "born" theme  ;D

Would love it snorly if we could  ::)

since our moderator is on the mood would you change my name to "Radiant Falcon" 8)

lol done

• Developer

Ah, name changes?

Request:

From Daxter999 to Alexia

Thanks.

The selected username/display name has already been taken.

Thanks, Snor!@}- U've did many great works in such little things like this! +1 For ur attentions and responses to International WS Community's users!

Oh, i join to this request, when i created my forum account, i was going to set Foreign as my nick, but i wrote it wrong and is Foreing.

So, if u can change it to Foreign, i will be grateful.

Thx.

i'd like my name changed to: 'SnorlaxIsTheMostFreakingAwesomeDevThereCouldEverBe'. better not be take  :facepalm:

too long

I'd love to have mine changed to Flowhunter :) ty in advance. Haze was an old char long gone when i started to play this awesome game  ;)

Hey there,any chance you could change my forum name into Rapidkill? O:-)

I don't really like my current one,sorry for bothering. Thanks in advance..

CHANGE MY NAME TO TIKITIKI OH LORD SNORLAX :yahoo: :yahoo: 8) :drinks: :good: :shout: :clapping: O:-)

ITS MY SHAMANS NAME

i am sorry i dont want be trouble but i was overexcited and wrote in caps lock  :blush: but would u mind ,OH lord Snorlax, too change it too

"Tikitiki" :blush:  if u have time to do it ofc. (u probably have some cool dev stuff to do so i dont want to be annoying)

as i said before i wanted exactly like my character name  :give_rose: :blush:  Tikitiki i screwed up when was using caps lock :blush: :bad: :bad: :shout:

i dont know how much hard is to change name and how many time waste for do it but if i be snorlax i become mad for every one asking for change  :lol:

anyway  i need a little thing

my last request can you put " Catalonia " with C  word in caps , thanks in advantace i understand  you have betters things for do then when you can and have free time..... , dont need be quickly

• Developer

snorlax would u mind changing my name to "Darksoul" only? :3

I would really appreciate if you could do it :give_rose:

Thanks in advance :blush:

WAAhhh but when i type it on the members list there is only one result shown (my name) :sorry:

What about  " Shadowsoul "? :good:

I like your username dont necessary change for a simple shadow xD  and you can search if is in use, snorlax will be stressing with the ducking change names or maybe like do it  :blush: