Changing Your Forum Name

well snorlax i see u can change usernames...  topic name is only a joke anyway i love you much seriously  ;D

i want to change my name and put catalonia because when can return game i dont play anymore in my rogue and because i love my country catalonia is not spain!!

when you can do it , thanks in advance

CHANGE MY NAME TO TIKITIKI OH LORD SNORLAX :yahoo: :yahoo: 8) :drinks: :good: :shout: :clapping: O:-)

ITS MY SHAMANS NAME

i am sorry i dont want be trouble but i was overexcited and wrote in caps lock  :blush: but would u mind ,OH lord Snorlax, too change it too

"Tikitiki" :blush:  if u have time to do it ofc. (u probably have some cool dev stuff to do so i dont want to be annoying)

i dont know how much hard is to change name and how many time waste for do it but if i be snorlax i become mad for every one asking for change  :lol:

anyway  i need a little thing

my last request can you put " Catalonia " with C  word in caps , thanks in advantace i understand  you have betters things for do then when you can and have free time..... , dont need be quickly

WAAhhh but when i type it on the members list there is only one result shown (my name) :sorry:

What about  " Shadowsoul "? :good:

I like your username dont necessary change for a simple shadow xD  and you can search if is in use, snorlax will be stressing with the ducking change names or maybe like do it  :blush: