i quit

Vcut

Gl with new job :give_rose:

Farewell Kimmy

awww jim :cray: i tried to tell you ingame,thats why i pmed u earlier,but i guess ur sleeping,buhbye jim  :cray:

Congratz of your wise decision.

Don't let those idiots earn your money. Game is not worth of it.

Find better mmo like Order&Chaos. Pay once - play forever

Play2Win - that's truth of serious mmo

Wait vcut was comics :wacko:

Anyway its me the real zugswangcm(before he got scammed). Wish you well for the future and good like in life. Sapphire is losing ANOTHER player :cray:

"Manley: hey Keelan,yea im quiting,dont be sad just bcoz im going to quit and you still can't beat me.who know's? maybe youll beat the new owner,haha! nah,seriously,thanks for being a "slight" good friend to me,you sometimes make me laugh with your compliments." Опубликованное фото

Thanks for giving me a last chance to fight you with my new KW gloves which gives me 27.3 crit, as u could see in our last fights that all i really needed to beat you ;), lolz..............................well anyways this pic im postng has nothing to due with use but maby it will make u smile...................ty so much fo everything kim

34249_.png

bye procut.. :)

"Manley: hey Keelan,yea im quiting,dont be sad just bcoz im going to quit and you still can't beat me.who know's? maybe youll beat the new owner,haha! nah,seriously,thanks for being a "slight" good friend to me,you sometimes make me laugh with your compliments." Опубликованное фото

Thanks for giving me a last chance to fight you with my new KW gloves which gives me 27.3 crit, as u could see in our last fights that all i really needed to beat you ;) , lolz..............................well anyways this pic im postng has nothing to due with use but maby it will make u smile...................ty so much fo everything kim

ill miss u cut, ill always remember the times when u raped my rouge :blush: and miss them :drinks:

Well I'll miss you kim.  You're one of my favorite Frenemies.  ;D

Best of luck in real life and all that you do.

Wait vcut was comics :wacko:

Anyway its me the real zugswangcm(before he got scammed). Wish you well for the future and good like in life. Sapphire is losing ANOTHER player :cray:

Congratz of your wise decision.

Don't let those idiots earn your money. Game is not worth of it.

Find better mmo like Order&Chaos. Pay once - play forever

Play2Win - that's truth of serious mmo

Bye & good luck :D

Madami mag mmiss sau hehe ako din mammiss kita nakilala kita since noob pa ako. We had good times din sa pvp cave at sa seamonster (noob times) take care sa trabaho mo, hopeee you come back soon :D ;D

Gonna miss you vcut... even tho I never met you, I heard you're a 9/10.

I'm sad you didn't mention my name on your topic :/

damn! you guys are mean!  :cray: those messages are really not neccesary but thanks a lot,your making me feel sad,all posts here,its like i dont wanna quit anymore,but i already made my decision,thanks a lot for the memories.ill take a peek here in forum if i have free time(as of now i only got 15 mins. break x3 a day lol) ill miss you all. :cray: :cray: :cray:

Why do you have to quit over a job?

I'm sure you'll find spare time to play after you get off work, unless you work graveyard shift.

Or is it because of different reasons? Such as you just want to get off the game and try to improve your life in any way?

Good bye,Kim.

will miss ya.

strange sadness to see loosing strong player like ya.

I will join in leaving player list soon in coming future.

Happy endeavours at your ends.

Salamat.

Nice thought bro. I respect your ideas. We just cant spend this celestial life in small things like this. So U have done really good by quiting ot. My last words "Give me all of your gears before U leave" And yes gold too :D" I f you not giving then I will have to undertand U R creating new CHAR"  Hop I will miss U bro, Go ahead I can see dark shadows of your bright life :D

[quote author=HeadHunter link=topic=78564.msg408565#msg408565 date=1359837869 "Give me all of your gears before U leave" And yes gold too"

Nice thoughts :P but she gift whole account to new Person so it doesnt matter ;)

Good lucky. YOu forgot to mention me for gearing you up when you were a lowly lvl 9 :)

lol tan,i really almost forgot bout you,but u cant blame me,u quit too,and i didnt know that ur still lurking around here in forum,thanks btw :drinks:

lol tan,i really almost forgot bout you,but u cant blame me,u quit too,and i didnt know that ur still lurking around here in forum,thanks btw :drinks:

tann dint quit  :shout: maybe lay low like us, playing another game. he kills elves near caravans still whenever he's on shammy  ;D

tann dint quit  :shout: maybe lay low like us, playing another game. he kills elves near caravans still whenever he's on shammy  ;D

oh,i didnt know,i really thought he totally quit, :lol:

awts huli na ata ako sa balita haaha.. Good luck sau  sa bagong trabaho mo..  " tyaga lang kahit gaano pa  yan kahirap o anong klaseng trabaho"  lol pag stress ka sa work mo sa w.s mo nlng ilabas ahahha...

YW. I haven't quit. I come on and solo gank on elf land now.

One more thing i have to tell u kim ....after all those good deals i gave u u still ripped me off n sold me bg gear at 150k i didnt  appreciate that... no hard feelings i just had to get that off my chest..so i would say i was more of a freind to u then u were to me...  :drinks:

• 3 months later...