i quit

Vcut

first of all i would like to thank my friends ingame, specialy Yvaine for being my best friend.and yes i am quiting.not bcoz i lost in the tournament(if someone wants to think like that),but its bcoz i got this new job,and im so in a rush and keep telling on pliskin thread those days left for me.im gonna start my new job tomorrow morning,thats why i made my fight with Yins earlier(that's why pliskin is so pissed off i think coz i uploaded the video's on my youtube account bcoz i forgot hes email add. :unknw: ) i dont know what to say,its just,i really had a lot of fun playing this game.Drama's,excitement's,got scared,quest's and a lot more feelings that i never felt in real life.about my characters(Vcut,Comics etc.) dont worry,someone's still gonna play it,someone i know,someone i can trust,and i know him in real life,and yep,hes a "he",so Manley dont flirt with my character's anymore LOL unless your a gay :lol: .i dont want to make this long. so goodbye warspear,and goodbye friends,ill be permanently quiting so dont waste your time telling me "i wish someday youll be back" lol,coz i dont think that's gonna happen.k this is it,i need to go,i still need to prepare my things and documents for tomorrow.good luck guys and have fun. :drinks: :friends: :drinks:

Special thanks to:

Yvaine/xxtsuxx/Jhuzt: pare salamat talaga sa lahat,pero alam kong napag usapan na natin to nung isang gabi kaya alam na natin yun,hehe.mamimiss kita,kaw padin ang bff ko  :friends: :give_rose: sorry ulit. (just use google translate lol Tagalog>English)

Jaerold/xxjaexx/Mineski: oi manok paalam na,kahit na simula nung nagka android phone ka e naging tahimik kana sa chat,pero dont worry,alam kong dahil yun sa hirap ka mag type sa touch screen,haha pasensya na at kelangan na talaga mag quit.salamat ulit sa lahat.wag na kayong mag away ni pare ha! humanda ka sakin pag inaway mo yun! :diablo: :diablo: (google translate lol)

Zythus: hmm,i dunno what to say,i just want to thank you a lot,for being nice,and for helping me in mc side,for being a good leader to our clan,for being a good friend,im gonna miss roadblocking, :cray: btw,if you still want my chars. in your clan,i can ask the new owner to join in.im gonna miss you shane,bye! :cray:

Kaworu: well jim,this is it,its really happening,im really quiting,and this time,its for real  :cray: i would like to thank you too,i dunno where to start,but everyone know's(our friends ingame) our history and our friendship.im doin this for good,so i wish ur not gonna get mad. :)

Ladygi: sisi,i know we've been friends in just a short time,but you proved to me your kindness,you even trusted me for letting me borrow your +10 lvl 13 gears,and that means a lot to me,i really thanked you for that.good luck ingame.

Eisha: oi eish,pasensya na at natalo tayo,so yung 20k pakibigay nalang kay Machote kung pwede,hehe,ihahabilin ko nalang kay pare yung pambayad ko  ;D ,pero salamat sa tiwala,at salamat din sa barber set,haha,pero ganun talaga eh,di laging ganito,need din ng pagbabago,hehe,so goodluck.bye

Manley: hey Keelan,yea im quiting,dont be sad just bcoz im going to quit and you still can't beat me.who know's? maybe youll beat the new owner,haha! nah,seriously,thanks for being a "slight" good friend to me,you sometimes make me laugh with your compliments. :lol:

Afro: hey pop,i just want to thank you for being like a father to me ingame  :blush: :blush: selling me cheap mshop items,and those last 5 set signs,i really appreciate it,coz after buying more or less 30 set signs from other's,i finally made my doom staff +9 with your signs,so yea,that's unforgettable  :yahoo: .and thank you for choosing me to be a strong mc(only and pop knows bout it :drinks: ) but i guess that's not gonna happen anymore. :cray: but still thank you,thanks a lot.

xxpinoyxx: hoy Roy,ahaha! pano ba yan qquit nako,goodluck nalang sa game,salamat sa pagiging kaibigan at sa pagbebenta ng mahal samin. :tease: about dun sa laban kanina namin ni Yins,mukhang wala kong swerte ngayong araw,siguro kung ngayon tayo naglaban matatalo mo nako, :clapping: ;D or sadyang mabilis lang talaga net nya,haha oh sya,salamat ulit,gluck

Absynthe(old owner): oi absy,haha,ikaw ang kwentuhan ko ng mga laban ko,salamat sa pakikinig,kahit alam kong minsan nagiging mayabang nako,ahaha,pero salamat padin.bye

Poley: Noob kathi :crazy: thanks for being a friend to me,and thanks for being a noob druid,ahaha!

My clanmates in Cerberus ofcourse thank you guys for everything,raids and etc. :give_rose: :give_rose:

and last,to Pliskin: well,even we argue and were still arguing,i still want to thank you for everything,for the memories,for the tips,for the tournament(really had lots of fun in there),im sorry if i didnt wait for you or i didnt emailed you the last video's,its just,i really forgot your email,so is this what you want? im quiting and were still like this? ok,if you got your pride,then i got mine too,i wont chase you,remember that.thanks and bye

also thanks:

Necrophyle,Fluguy,Cleiton,Zugswangcm,Maximumz(dingdong),harass,Lenrek,Kernel,Syntoot,Lordbloody,Philliplou,Icekiller,Bellato,Levie,Maxevil,Emild(Drg),Natacha ,Looneybins,and many more,sh*t i forgot the names,sorry guys,ill just add you up if i remember you :unknw:

bye guys,i just really need to do this,i cant play forever  :rofl: its just,in life,you really need to make a choice and decisions,and i choosed this path,so i hope this will lead me to success,happy gaming.bye all!

Bye vcut.u will.be missed  :facepalm: wish u could stay even tho we only shared few moments together ..remeber when i gave u. great deals i will miss your gold n your ambition lol....i guess thats our last laugh.. but u will be missed sincerly looneybins ..dont act like u wont miss me iether :sorry:

Bye vcut.u will.be missed  :facepalm: wish u could stay even tho we only shared few moments together ..remeber when i gave u. great deals i will miss your gold n your ambition lol....i guess thats our last laugh.. but u will be missed sincerly looneybins ..dont act like u wont miss me iether :sorry:

lol yea,good thing you comment,i really forgot the names sorry,yea thanks for selling me cheap items lol,thanks for everything  :friends:

Well bye for now................thanks for mentioning me in ur topic........wish I was more then a "slightly" good friend, but ok kim, I will miss u"

lol,i thought were good on teasing each other,i didnt expect your gonna take it seriously  :rofl: :rofl: well,i got yah there i think,ofc your one of my friends lol,not just "slightly",  :friends:

first of all i would like to thank my friends ingame, specialy Yvaine for being my best friend.and yes i am quiting.not bcoz i lost in the tournament(if someone wants to think like that),but its bcoz i got this new job,and im so in a rush and keep telling on pliskin thread those days left for me.im gonna start my new job tomorrow morning,thats why i made my fight with Yins earlier(that's why pliskin is so pissed off i think coz i uploaded the video's on my youtube account bcoz i forgot hes email add. :unknw: ) i dont know what to say,its just,i really had a lot of fun playing this game.Drama's,excitement's,got scared,quest's and a lot more feelings that i never felt in real life.about my characters(Vcut,Comics etc.) dont worry,someone's still gonna play it,someone i know,someone i can trust,and i know him in real life,and yep,hes a "he",so Manley dont flirt with my character's anymore LOL unless your a gay :lol: .i dont want to make this long. so goodbye warspear,and goodbye friends,ill be permanently quiting so dont waste your time telling me "i wish someday youll be back" lol,coz i dont think that's gonna happen.k this is it,i need to go,i still need to prepare my things and documents for tomorrow.good luck guys and have fun. :drinks: :friends: :drinks:

Special thanks to:

Yvaine/xxtsuxx/Jhuzt: pare salamat talaga sa lahat,pero alam kong napag usapan na natin to nung isang gabi kaya alam na natin yun,hehe.mamimiss kita,kaw padin ang bff ko  :friends: :give_rose: sorry ulit. (just use google translate lol Tagalog>English)

Jaerold/xxjaexx/Mineski: oi manok paalam na,kahit na simula nung nagka android phone ka e naging tahimik kana sa chat,pero dont worry,alam kong dahil yun sa hirap ka mag type sa touch screen,haha pasensya na at kelangan na talaga mag quit.salamat ulit sa lahat.wag na kayong mag away ni pare ha! humanda ka sakin pag inaway mo yun! :diablo: :diablo: (google translate lol)

Zythus: hmm,i dunno what to say,i just want to thank you a lot,for being nice,and for helping me in mc side,for being a good leader to our clan,for being a good friend,im gonna miss roadblocking, :cray: btw,if you still want my chars. in your clan,i can ask the new owner to join in.im gonna miss you shane,bye! :cray:

Kaworu: well jim,this is it,its really happening,im really quiting,and this time,its for real  :cray: i would like to thank you too,i dunno where to start,but everyone know's(our friends ingame) our history and our friendship.im doin this for good,so i wish ur not gonna get mad. :)

Ladygi: sisi,i know we've been friends in just a short time,but you proved to me your kindness,you even trusted me for letting me borrow your +10 lvl 13 gears,and that means a lot to me,i really thanked you for that.good luck ingame.

Eisha: oi eish,pasensya na at natalo tayo,so yung 20k pakibigay nalang kay Machote kung pwede,hehe,ihahabilin ko nalang kay pare yung pambayad ko  ;D ,pero salamat sa tiwala,at salamat din sa barber set,haha,pero ganun talaga eh,di laging ganito,need din ng pagbabago,hehe,so goodluck.bye

Manley: hey Keelan,yea im quiting,dont be sad just bcoz im going to quit and you still can't beat me.who know's? maybe youll beat the new owner,haha! nah,seriously,thanks for being a "slight" good friend to me,you sometimes make me laugh with your compliments. :lol:

Afro: hey pop,i just want to thank you for being like a father to me ingame  :blush: :blush: selling me cheap mshop items,and those last 5 set signs,i really appreciate it,coz after buying more or less 30 set signs from other's,i finally made my doom staff +9 with your signs,so yea,that's unforgettable  :yahoo: .and thank you for choosing me to be a strong mc(only and pop knows bout it :drinks: ) but i guess that's not gonna happen anymore. :cray: but still thank you,thanks a lot.

xxpinoyxx: hoy Roy,ahaha! pano ba yan qquit nako,goodluck nalang sa game,salamat sa pagiging kaibigan at sa pagbebenta ng mahal samin. :tease: about dun sa laban kanina namin ni Yins,mukhang wala kong swerte ngayong araw,siguro kung ngayon tayo naglaban matatalo mo nako, :clapping: ;D or sadyang mabilis lang talaga net nya,haha oh sya,salamat ulit,gluck

Absynthe(old owner): oi absy,haha,ikaw ang kwentuhan ko ng mga laban ko,salamat sa pakikinig,kahit alam kong minsan nagiging mayabang nako,ahaha,pero salamat padin.bye

Poley: Noob kathi :crazy: thanks for being a friend to me,and thanks for being a noob druid,ahaha!

My clanmates in Cerberus ofcourse thank you guys for everything,raids and etc. :give_rose: :give_rose:

and last,to Pliskin: well,even we argue and were still arguing,i still want to thank you for everything,for the memories,for the tips,for the tournament(really had lots of fun in there),im sorry if i didnt wait for you or i didnt emailed you the last video's,its just,i really forgot your email,so is this what you want? im quiting and were still like this? ok,if you got your pride,then i got mine too,i wont chase you,remember that.thanks and bye

also thanks:

Necrophyle,Fluguy,Cleiton,Zugswangcm,Maximumz(dingdong),harass,Lenrek,Kernel,Syntoot,Lordbloody,Philliplou,Icekiller,Bellato,Levie,Maxevil,Emild(Drg),Natacha ,Looneybins,and many more,sh*t i forgot the names,sorry guys,ill just add you up if i remember you :unknw:

bye guys,i just really need to do this,i cant play forever  :rofl: its just,in life,you really need to make a choice and decisions,and i choosed this path,so i hope this will lead me to success,happy gaming.bye all!

cya  :'( :'(

:sorry:

shaneee  :cray: :cray:

i didnt known your i am from eu even so good luck in you real life and never say bye just say till then , like i doing  :facepalm:

yea thanks tho,i said bye bcoz as i said,ill quit the game permanently,there is no way that im gonna return again.thats for sure,

Bye  :cray:

Why so many people go  :search:

lol,i got different issues,coz others are quiting bcoz their pissed off on the game,but me,i got personal issues  :blush:

lol,i got different issues,coz others are quiting bcoz their pissed off on the game,but me,i got personal issues  :blush:

Aww true story bro  ::) . Altho goodluck in your new job & have fun in life. Live like you never did.  :friends:

We gonna miss you!!

i hate u kimpot sinayang mu barber set ko  :aggressive: tnt. anyways, me number ka naman ke bhe db? kita kits na lang paguwe ni bhebhe s 2014, tska me fb naman.  :yahoo: 

Aww true story bro  ::) . Altho goodluck in your new job & have fun in life. Live like you never did.  :friends:

We gonna miss you!!

lmao,u know what? i like calling men's "sis" if their calling me "bro" lol,haha thanks and ill do my best  :yahoo: :yahoo:

i hate u kimpot sinayang mu barber set ko  :aggressive: tnt. anyways, me number ka naman ke bhe db? kita kits na lang paguwe ni bhebhe s 2014, tska me fb naman.  :yahoo: 

waa,sorry naman,di bale papabayadan ko nalang kay pare yun,ahaha,sa game lang naman ako mag qquit,hindi sa cyber world lol,so ofc my facebook padin, :friends:

Although i didn't know u, Vcut.. Goodbye and good luck in ur real life... ^.^

thank you, :drinks:

good luck bye brother  :'(

us-sapphire nothing without you :rofl:

lol,i think that's too much compliment,ofc us-sapphire will be fine w/o me lol,but thanks,really appreciate it :drinks:

kimbonoob  :bomb: :bomb:    wont forget our "pvp" running from each other for around 10minutes in arena both of us :P

i hope you good and fine in future hopefully u visit me once in germany :D

kimbonoob  :bomb: :bomb:    wont forget our "pvp" running from each other for around 10minutes in arena both of us :P

i hope you good and fine in future hopefully u visit me once in germany :D

ahaha noobikath,thanks  :friends: yea,i really wish we meet someday,germany? okay wait,ill be there,i will take a bath now *shooo*,k done! meet yah there! LOOL! :rofl: :rofl:

Good luck Kim. Take care. Hope everything goes according to plan for you  :)

thank you edge,i still got few hours before i go to bed,can we pvp for the last time? ill pm you ingame if your on now.

:rofl: Bye Vcut....I know U will come back :rofl: good luck

ahahaha,how can you be so sure? i know to my self that i wont come back anymore.so nice try  :friends: :tease:

Cya, take care and good luck in your new job.

thanks machote,dont worry,i already told and gave my 20k to Jhuzt incase Yins win the tourney,so just pm her and eish to get your 60k  :drinks:

hahahaha isang evacuee nanaman lol  ;D ;D :bad:

ahaha,ganun talaga ang buhay eh :rofl: kelangan ng pag babago  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Ciat ciat :aggressive: :shok: crot  :shok: , huaaaaaaa  :shout: cya  :cray: cya cay  :rofl:

Ciat ciat :aggressive: :shok: crot  :shok: , huaaaaaaa  :shout: cya  :cray: cya cay  :rofl:

lool,even tho i cant understand some of it,thanks anyway :fool: :lol: :drinks:

ahaha,ganun talaga ang buhay eh :rofl: kelangan ng pag babago  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Goodluck ano pala yong trabaho mo?

thank you edge,i still got few hours before i go to bed,can we pvp for the last time? ill pm you ingame if your on now.

haha ur challenge came late kimpot. he was online only for a few minutes to find me in ws but he was on elgard all day/night. we had rank duels in guild today so he was quite busy, i told him about this thats why he posted before he sleep i think.  ;D

Yvw sisi.  :drinks:

Im pretty sure you'r making the right choice. I had some friends that quit and came back. Hopefully thats not happening to you. Be a pro irl ;D

haha ur challenge came late kimpot. he was online only for a few minutes to find me in ws but he was on elgard all day/night. we had rank duels in guild today so he was quite busy, i told him about this thats why he posted before he sleep i think.  ;D

eww,well i was just trying to pvp for the last time,but only Manley made it  :lol: well i guess i will leave this game w/o peaceful mind >:D ahaha jk gluck in elgard

Yvw sisi.  :drinks:

Im pretty sure you'r making the right choice. I had some friends that quit and came back. Hopefully thats not happening to you. Be a pro irl ;D

ahaha dont worry sisi,im 100% sure thats not gonna happen to me coz my mind is clear that i wont come back anymore,thats a promise and you can laugh if i broke it  :lol: btw,u can have your things back anytime u want,just open nugetbaby,u know the info right? so take it,just ask for jim's help fpr transfering :blush:,thanks and bye :cray:

ahaha dont worry sisi,im 100% sure thats not gonna happen to me coz my mind is clear that i wont come back anymore,thats a promise and you can laugh if i broke it  :lol: btw,u can have your things back anytime u want,just open nugetbaby,u know the info right? so take it,just ask for jim's help fpr transfering :blush:,thanks and bye :cray:

Shhh devs can hear it ;D

Manley convinced me not to quit, and now your trying to get me banned ;D Such a waste ;D

Ok, now quit the drama

Grow up some balls for God sake  :aggressive: :give_rose:

Shhh devs can hear it ;D

Manley convinced me not to quit, and now your trying to get me banned ;D Such a waste ;D

Ok, now quit the drama

haha sis ,Word

Btw if u allow me to finish kimis plan on snowkath with 10+swordis :D ?

Shhh devs can hear it ;D

Ok, now quit the drama

lol why banned?were not doin anything wrong right? lol  :friends: