Insults and bullshit.

GOSSIPGIRL

Many people say many bad things about other people and noone in the game is ever in the right place

People say 'You're a mcoins spammer, get a life' what's wrong with that? It's part of the game and how is that an insult. Others might say also 'You're poor you can't afford signs to amp' but what's wrong with that, strength doesnr just come from amps but from skills also. Another one is 'You need to be more sociable outside the game other than farming' but how else would you get good equips (even if no kotaravva there). 'You're weak just quit game' everyone was weak at some point so of people did leave then warspear is gone and boring, furthermore  being strongest is probably no fun.

This proves that there are hypocrites and many jealousy people in the game. Insulting and bullying people through game is low life. People who do this probably have bad real life.

I just thought I post this because many many stupid people who need to rethink what they say in game. Sorry my english is not good good good.

the last insuilt i heart today lol was:

me: but i cant farm signs

other guy: i heart hassn ass drops signs upon kissing try that :crazy:

:facepalm: i wonder why that guy so mad of hassn :unknw:

Welcome to world of multi player role game.

It's not only here at w.s It's in every game if you talk slangs and abuses.It come naturally when one freaks out playing.Every one wants to be in top.

Talking about being good in game I do less believe in this theory  now that skill player +0 amp could win +10 amp Guy.

It was long back before this amp thing came.

Many people say many bad things about other people and noone in the game is ever in the right place

People say 'You're a mcoins spammer, get a life' what's wrong with that? It's part of the game and how is that an insult. Others might say also 'You're poor you can't afford signs to amp' but what's wrong with that, strength doesnr just come from amps but from skills also. Another one is 'You need to be more sociable outside the game other than farming' but how else would you get good equips (even if no kotaravva there). 'You're weak just quit game' everyone was weak at some point so of people did leave then warspear is gone and boring, furthermore  being strongest is probably no fun.

This proves that there are hypocrites and many jealousy people in the game. Insulting and bullying people through game is low life. People who do this probably have bad real life.

I just thought I post this because many many stupid people who need to rethink what they say in game. Sorry my english is not good good good.

Today is my day to give u +1

I invite some new "friends" to read this post.

They know who they re, no needing to give their names.

Seriously i mean it cause since i login till i logoff im listening every kind of insults against me or against other ppl. And yes, what i felt today is that i dnt want to play a game full of -10 amp mind ppl.

Ty for your post. Im gonna keep playing and trying to enjoy.

I just need patience and a bigger Ignore list.

Welcome to the internet.

The place where 5 year old kids hide behind a PC screen claiming to be 20 years old with their epic fail insults that make no sense.

Not once has a butthurt elf logged mc just to insult me cause he died,

duck I even got my own fan club of them.

Welcome to the internet.

The place where 5 year old kids hide behind a PC screen claiming to be 20 years old with their epic fail insults that make no sense.

Not once has a butthurt elf logged mc just to insult me cause he died,

♥♥♥♥ I even got my own fan club of them.

wth i thought im the only one with a fan club :crazy:

Making a clan of rogue would be super ultra mega epic.

Go on assassination raids in elf territory, make elfs cry and cuss :spiteful:

i trully really ultimatly wonder how is this connected to the topic :unknw:

Iv been having that thought since i first stepped into elf t4 with my rogue. But it would have to be lead by the top rogue's of the server.

mcoin refill = 10usd

Buy dmg spheres = 3.5usd

Buy signs = 6.5usd

rouge clan raiding elf side = priceless

If it ever happens i want to see the video ha ha ha ha  :lol:

Lol. If u wanna play wit lil kids who think they tough shit hiding in virtual reality, deal with hypocrisy, and wannabes, mmorpg is full of em,

its better to play cards with 8yr olds  :facepalm:

mcoin refill = 10usd

Buy dmg spheres = 3.5usd

Buy signs = 6.5usd

rouge clan raiding elf side = priceless

If it ever happens i want to see the video ha ha ha ha  :lol:

I would hv made this event if a certain pos wasn't ruining my life. Even without clan, I would just get many lv 20 rogues to do it.

Elfs are lucky I can't. But hope someone else makes it happen :spiteful:

• 2 months later...

u can count on my sword :D and my dagger join the party

:blush: We already did that before....In US.....There was one time...Afro Gathered only rogues to t5 elf lol

I was there too....And i died horribly.... ;D

It's funny, because most of my haters don't know how to spell or have good insults  :facepalm: :facepalm:

And most of these bullies on warspear are just little kids that have nothing better to do..  :rofl: