Why should i accept that little baby boys insult me?

Wewereallnoobs

Im really tired of every few times i loose a battle, MOST OF THE TIMES CAUSE IM HELPING A NOOB, some fu**ing idiot have to pm me and insult me saying how pro he is and how noob i am.

Last time was Supagoham. He was going arena with Leeri, an mega amp dk whos doing lot of arenas since one/two months ago, and i was going with an old friend of my city, who created an acc cs i show him the game a month ago, and just going arena since two weeks and never play a game like this and he still doesnt know the difference beetween a bd or a rogue, a shammy or a lock, and ok, that idiot won us 3 fights and f++king start insulting me in front of everybody, trying to make me appear as a bad player (IM NOT PRO; I NEVER SAID IM PRO; JUST DOING ARENA SINCE 3 MONTHS AGO, JUST READ MY SIGNATURE) calling me noob and using his retarded knowledge of my relationships with my enemies in game or forum to threat me like an idiot.

Im really sick of this kind of baby boys, they just remember how they won me while im with noob but dont remember how they loose a lot of times before they can even touch me.

U, supagoham, i changed partner and i asked you 30 times to go arena, i was waiting and i fought 15 times but curiously you didnt appear. So please get some humility and respèct other players who didnt do anything to you.

Everyone who know me knows i respect from the most noob player to the more pro, im friendly, i help everyone and i dont insult anyone who don t insult me before. So please stop that ridiculous circus, just try to enjoy in arena, if you win? ok. If i win? Ok too. No need to insult anyone.

Or did i insult you the rest of the fights when i won you, Supagoham.

Be mature, and respectful.

And pm me when want 1 vs 1.

Bb ty.

Sorry, im really sick and that attitudes make me think of not playing anymore because i left preschool long time ago.

Bb. Ty

Read all about it..  this is how this happen...

i dont see any prove of your  :pleasantry:  Accusations :bad:  :pleasantry:

34174_.jpg

34175_.jpg

34176_.jpg

34177_.jpg

Same post in 3 threads, yes, we already read it.

You deserve much more than i already said to you.

And remember, i was waiting for you when i changed my partner but guess what? U didnt appear anymore

Hey the second SS goes the first. U insulted first. If u dont like my filthy mouth try to insult your )=·()$ mother next time please? Thanks a lot.

Hey the second SS goes the first. U insulted first. If u dont like my filthy mouth try to insult your )=·()$ mother next time please? Thanks a lot.

Profundo  :facepalm:    i dont need to say more :clapping:

You where a noob, You are a noob, and you want to be a noob. Its the only way to be the biggest noob EVER.

Supa what are u trying to prove? All that i see is me being friendly and u being an asshole!

Omfg.

Bro, Forget about me.

I asked u hundred times to go 1x1 u didnt accept. End of the story. You keep ur ridiculous stalk on me. You re not proving more than your jealousie.

BB our relationship whatever the hell it was is ending here, fu/()"=ing idiot.

Mature, grow a pair, and pm me when u re a man of 27 not a boy of 6.