[2013/01/29] Maintenance and Miracle Coins in App Store

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

People of Arinar!

Today, after planned preventive maintenance, which will begin at 14:00 GMT, iOS users will be able to purchase Miracle Coins. The expected duration of maintenance is 1:00.

UPD: Unfortunately we found a serious bug, and payments for iOS has been temporally turned off until tomorrow.

UPD2: App Store payments available!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

Thought they was gonna add 2 more bridges...

I heard Russian was still having problems with Warlocks, 5 Locks in each bridge timing circle and plash so that no one could pass.

Guest XthekingX

I can buy mcoins from my S3 ?

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  :yahoo:

Warspear is a great game, yea they make money but this is a free to play mmorpg. That's the way they work. Usually F2P mmo requires players to buy in game purchases to make money. This is pretty normal. Ur fault if u keep trying for +10. If a player wants to spend 100$ to be more powerful then he should be. Hey he keeps the game going for the rest of us. I think its pretty good balance right now between paying players and gold grinders. Gold grinders are good also because they spread the word about how good a game is. Peace out.

devs when are u gona fix india sms payment.... if your partner in india is refusing plz give me their.contact i will help :aggressive:

Guest XthekingX

plz FIX India sms payment method,,,,,,, frm 5 months its not work

no iraq payment fom 1 year  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Nothing happened :unknw:

Quests resetted, duck yes I'm going to swamps to get my bag full of runes, scrolls, pots and lv13 grey items!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!11

UPD: Unfortunately we found a serious bug, and payments for iOS has been temporally turned off until tomorrow.

LOL!!

you always find bugs should i remind you by the sub classes in bete :facepalm:

or iraq sms payment :facepalm:

or india sms payment :facepalm:

LOL!!

you always find bugs should i remind you by the sub classes in bete :facepalm:

or iraq sms payment :facepalm:

or india sms payment :facepalm:

lol :facepalm:

Thought they was gonna add 2 more bridges...

I heard Russian was still having problems with Warlocks, 5 Locks in each bridge timing circle and plash so that no one could pass.

+1 for that , now  i cant give need wait 8 hours more xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I can buy mcoins from my S3 ?

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  :yahoo:

You from iraq

I think you can't buy mcoin

Guest XthekingX

You from iraq

I think you can't buy mcoin

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

just forget what i post up

*duck warspear > FIX IRAQI PAYMENT<

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• Developer

just forget what i post up

*♥♥♥♥ warspear > FIX IRAQI PAYMENT

Unfortunately, it not depends directly from us. We made request and also waiting for the solution.

Keep calm and carry on!

Sorry for inconvenience!

Guest XthekingX

Unfortunately, it not depends directly from us. We made request and also waiting for the solution.

Keep calm and carry on!

Sorry for inconvenience!

serouslly dev

you sad it will be fix in shourt time

now it is 2 months and nothing . do we have to wait another month ?!or maybe a year :facepalm: