Warlock - Dark Circle

IceKiller

Warlock is not the class to kill rangers...? Shields are, barbs or dk with shields owns rangers. 9 times out of 10 ill win with shield. Warlock was not created to be rangers counter part, we already had it in shield barb. Only problem is that very few people dare to believe in shield as a pvp path.

not only warlocks can beat rangers  :facepalm:

I mean warlocks can kite any classes like rangers do,thats the point and you all know this...

Rangers and Warlocks have the best DPS in the  game, so thats is problem they got overpopulated

You know Rangers is the most played class in Chosen/Firtsborn aliance

So now we got the chance of counter this blessing

If you where playing in US-Sapphire you never say a thing about Warlocks  :nea:

And we havent many Warlock there  :unknw:

In US-Sapphire our war is like this: 200 cn/fb ( mostly rangers ) vs 80 mcsaken  :rofl:

If you where playing in US-Sapphire you never say a thing about Warlocks  :nea:

And we havent many Warlock there  :unknw:

In US-Sapphire our war is like this: 200 cn/fb ( mostly rangers ) vs 80 mcsaken  :rofl:

Stop saying how elves are so much more overpopulated. The sides are pretty much even now. If you want more numbers just go to the "pvp" cave and you will find it full of mc doing war, there's where you're missing the numbers.

Stop saying how elves are so much more overpopulated. The sides are pretty much even now. If you want more numbers just go to the "pvp" cave and you will find it full of mc doing war, there's where you're missing the numbers.

yes elves are overpopulated...and about pvp cave just many gankers there so elves just got bored of it

am I wrong?  :unknw:

they also rule kotaravva.

I wouldn't say so,

80% of the times there are Elfs camping at hydra

75% of the times you will see rich Rangers either camping or spamming pots, like Xjaybo and Corpsgrind( epic fail camper )

50% of the times an Elf would backstab you

60% of the times Elfs camp wisp

and 99% of the time as an MC, you'd need to take 2 trips to Kota just to finish the quest that give lv18 rewards

Unless you play at off-peak time ( which most MC's do, mostly just for Hydra )

where Elfs are less populated.

I'm not saying MC's don't do any of these, I am just stating that Elfs do it more, since they are more populated in swamps and many rich ones does it, it is most likely ruled by them at peak time, and that is a fact.

Anyways, enough with these off topics, Rangers and Elf vs Mc has nothing to do with a skill.

I probably play on the wrong time then (although i yesterday got killed in the morning, at 12 and in the evening). Captives takes me about 3 walkes to kota every day, because of camping mc's at hydra/towers/wisp. Every mc attacks, really EVERY. yesterday a lvl 14 warlock  :facepalm: But the stupid player didnt get me in a 2nd circle so he ended up spending MC for reviving on place and ending up dead again.

I also haven't managed to do the hydra in weeks. Every, but really every, time i get at the hyrda i get killed by camping MC.

I probably play on the wrong time then. Captives takes me about 3 walkes to kota every day, because of camping mc's at hydra/towers/wisp. Every mc attacks, really EVERY. yesterday a lvl 14 warlock  :facepalm: But the stupid player didnt get me in a 2nd circle so he ended up spending MC for reviving on place and ending up dead again.

I also haven't managed to do the hydra in weeks. Every, but really every, time i get at the hyrda i get killed by camping MC.

I'm guessing you play at the time market discount is 12 hrs from resetting?

I play morning, Night and afternoon trying to find the best time to do swamps, at my time Morning = 12 hrs from market reset, afternoon = reset and night = 5 hrs after reset.

But it's been 2 months since I did it at morning, and 2 months too since I've done hydra, I still got the good hydra quests on each of my chars.

At reset times I normally see a lot of Elfs and a lot of Paladins which like to camp MC's

One of the top hydra campers is probably that rich Paladin Linhvt or something and there's another one which also camps shackle towers and spams arena pots named Cyrenz.

Well anyways, All I really know is that during reset Elfs camp, once Elfs are done camping MCs camp.

I don't even know when the market discount is resetted  ;D That happens when i am sleeping. I'm from the netherlands (+1 timezone).

I usually play in my evening. I have to work all day (or spend time at a not to mention forum  :blush: ).

I wouldn't say so,

80% of the times there are Elfs camping at hydra

75% of the times you will see rich Rangers either camping or spamming pots, like Xjaybo and Corpsgrind( epic fail camper )

50% of the times an Elf would backstab you

60% of the times Elfs camp wisp

and 99% of the time as an MC, you'd need to take 2 trips to Kota just to finish the quest that give lv18 rewards

Unless you play at off-peak time ( which most MC's do, mostly just for Hydra )

where Elfs are less populated.

I'm not saying MC's don't do any of these, I am just stating that Elfs do it more, since they are more populated in swamps and many rich ones does it, it is most likely ruled by them at peak time, and that is a fact.

Anyways, enough with these off topics, Rangers and Elf vs Mc has nothing to do with a skill.

well you are right about the off-topic part

who give a shit about population? that is players proplem not devs here we talking about 1vs1

most good lvl17 rogue can kill pro lvl20 rangers if use tactic without get hitten a single hit

shamans are the same with 1diffrent they can heal too :facepalm:

a noob lvl15 warlock can kill a pro lvl20 ranger(and by noob,pro,good here i mean in amp,enchante side)

dks can pull rangers so rangers trap,fear is almist usless against them and they also have shield to defeat blessing,all this without counting thier stunr skill which deals massuve dmg too

barbs can charge so same as dks and also have shields

necros has a stun so that a pro necri can defeat a pro ranger of same lvl with stun though he stun him till rangers blessing fade

while lets see the so called"ranger counter" in legion

can a pro lvl20 bd defeat a noob lvl15 warlocks?

i seen in pvp cave what made me feal really sad to all bds owners after the creation of the devestating locks :sorry:

can a pro lvl20 druid defeat a pro lvl20 lock?

if u seen tiltheend and other pro locks in pvpcave u would say devs do u just hate sentiels

can a pro lvl20 priest defeat a por lvl20 lock?

priests can be the only balance even though they are good against any class which depends on skills mutch like locks,shamans cuz they have mana burn

mages are shit cuz only them have no stun skill which works against melea even though dks,barbs,rogue have stealth,threads,charge

palas......well i domt meed to even explain clear stuff

in other words devs created the 1vs1 god in legion without a counter in sentiels

also of they only count arena pls try arena vs 2locks with sentiels classes and see why i wait 2min before each demand if i face 2locks :facepalm:

I don't even know when the market discount is resetted  ;D That happens when i am sleeping. I'm from the netherlands (+1 timezone).

I usually play in my evening. I have to work all day (or spend time at a not to mention forum  :blush: ).

7:00 in the morning is reset. Sweden is gmt +1 too :)

Ok, thanks :)

I'm guessing you play at the time market discount is 12 hrs from resetting?

That's 7:00 PM in my timezone and will indeed be the time i log on (after dinner).

But back on topic  ;D

Every mc attacks, really EVERY.

im peacefull :blush:

last week i was questing at swamps and teleported to a schaccle tower area...

well there was a  paladin named davielo who attacked me after i started to run :facepalm:  and killed me with 3x other towers attackin me  :facepalm:  and kept spamming to me that im a brainless and  cant kill him  :facepalm:

duck that peace at swamps :diablo:

im peacefull :blush:

last week i was questing at swamps and teleported to a schaccle tower area...

well there was a  paladin named davielo who attacked me after i started to run :facepalm:  and killed me with 3x other towers attackin me  :facepalm:  and kept spamming to me that im a brainless and  cant kill him  :facepalm:

♥♥♥♥ that peace at swamps :diablo:

lol remember last time we met in swamps ;D

we can be the only ones who have piece in swamps :friends:

but as you said duck that piece :diablo: except with you cuz i know you will win :wacko: :drinks:

The worst thing is; i let 2 of these mc's (the 15 and the 18) alive when i was in an area alone with them, because i don't attack in swamp. I know how long it takes to get in kota and how difficult the quests are. And the good thing is; i already did the captives (find a place fast, log out and log in every 4-5 minutes) and the shaman. So i already did 2 of the most important quests ;) But the hydra and ditrich are impossible, i havent done one of these in weeks. It takes too many teleports to get in these area's.

People always compare warlock to melee.

How about you compare to ranged classes. Besides not just warlock, any ranged class can be just as annoying as warlock. Ranger with lv 5 trap, bless, arrow. Shaman with 5 blind & quake. Druid with 5 root and bees stagger. And those who say mages is weak well, mage with lv 5 fire, stone, chains and his loss of acc and crit can do ashly of dmg in one hit. and melee won't touch him half the times cuz of his long duration and low cool down lv5 chain.

As for melee, if you want to kill warlock more easy you should use dark def gear. You can't expect to be fully armed for melee killing and expect to easily kill warlock too. And those healers don't need full stun or big range disable skills, the ones the hv are enough. Just use them and go max heal.

People always compare warlock to melee.

How about you compare to ranged classes. Besides not just warlock, any ranged class can be just as annoying as warlock. Ranger with lv 5 trap, bless, arrow. Shaman with 5 blind & quake. Druid with 5 root and bees stagger. And those who say mages is weak well, mage with lv 5 fire, stone, chains and his loss of acc and crit can do ashly of dmg in one hit. and melee won't touch him half the times cuz of his long duration and low cool down lv5 chain.

As for melee, if you want to kill warlock more easy you should use dark def gear. You can't expect to be fully armed for melee killing and expect to easily kill warlock too. And those healers don't need full stun or big range disable skills, the ones the hv are enough. Just use them and go max heal.

first as for you i wonder do you even have an elve char?

you say ranged well lets compare to ranged

locks dark circle range is wider then traps clearly and falling it means 100% full stun so he wont be able to use so called OP"blessing" to even shot a shit 1dmg to the lock

as for mage u say they do massive dmg but what is the point they have no attack/skills stun so if they fall in lock stuns means 100% full stun as usuall

for your info lvl5tears,puddles,life exchuist do same dmg as lvl5fire,stones,teleport with 1diffrent lock can actually heal from his exchuist :wacko: and puddles are Aoe to make sure the lock be more devsetsting :facepalm:

mage chaind have0 effect against locks cause they dont disable skills niether dmg and lock is a ranged class, so let me tell lvl5chains,shield for mage doesnt stun like locks circles,fear if they even count as a stun :wacko:

the think is locks circle has low CD and wide range so he always stun first but against rogues,shamans and that just maies more imbalance for the sentiels towards the legion also the low CD makes it 99% of my matches against locks i just stear stunned at lvl14lock killing me before i touch him even and im ranged lvl20 priest btw :crazy:

8)

pilksin is properly drunk of how mutch beers his war mates bought for him cuz he had 100% win rate in arena :crazy:

this game totally is incomplate. they still need update. I think in the future plan, sub-class will fix all.

**** sub class idea.

@radiant falcon, I said ranged not ranger. That includes magic users. And ranger has a chance against warlocks. They may not have stuns but they have high damage. And they can avoid circle if they are careful I think.

AS for mage, his chain needs skill disable effect.

**** sub class idea.

@radiant falcon, I said ranged not ranger. That includes magic users. And ranger has a chance against warlocks. They may not have stuns but they have high damage. And they can avoid circle if they are careful I think.

AS for mage, his chain needs skill disable effect.

i understood what u mean that is why i compared lock to all elves ranged classes if u didnt pay intention to my posts so after proving that locks with low equips can destroy any elve ranged class

we all know melea elves classes have almost 0%chance to even touch the lock :crazy: ofc cuz mcs the skills "they need" like charge and threads of darkness and stealth cuz we all know that "elves" are the ones who does full stun and has to be cought by the "mcs"

note that "staff here" has multiple meaning betwean ppl with minds and ppl who just want to stay OP :wacko:

Threads and charge is balanced. Charge is nothing what is use to be. Now id say hamstring is the best melee stun ingame. Disable + violent dot + short range. And no melee restrictions. Melee vs melee and range vs range I feel is balanced. But melee vs range, range have a huge upper hand.

Threads and charge is balanced. Charge is nothing what is use to be. Now id say hamstring is the best melee stun ingame. Disable + violent dot + short range. And no melee restrictions. Melee vs melee and range vs range I feel is balanced. But melee vs range, range have a huge upper hand.

range vs range is balanced?

is mage vs lock balanced?

is priest vs lock balanced?

is druid vs lock balanced?

is ranger vs lock balanced?

:facepalm:

you could of said raange vs range balanced except for locks :facepalm:

range vs range is balanced?

is mage vs lock balanced?

is priest vs lock balanced?

is druid vs lock balanced?

is ranger vs lock balanced?

Is mage vs lock balanced?

nope, mages really need a stun skill in order to get balanced. however, they are NOT only "IMBALANCED" against warlocks, they are generally weak against ALL types of ranged classes.

Rangers could bless shot them in 5 seconds, shamans could quake and blind them easily, druids can root, bee and kill them easily aswell. same goes to necromancers and priests.

Mages are weak against ALL ranged classes, not just warlocks.

is Priest vs lock balanced?

well i've been fighting alot of lvl 20 priests, and one of the reasons why i defeat them easily is because of their extremely low dark resistance. i actually find priests quite easy to kill (unless they are smart).

Mana burn is annoying, but to be honest, i find priests way easier to kill than necromancers (necromancers got nightmare, 100% stun, while priests got armstrice, not very effective)  a good necrmancer can easily defeat a warlock (i  got ALMOST killed by a PRO necromancer, he spammed nightmare on me and got me to 60+ hp, only reason why he lost was because he forgot to shield himself, nightmare me, also, his last attack got dodged. this gave me the oppurtunity to cast my combo on him (he forgot to shield himself i think) and then he died.

Is druid vs lock balanced?

well, a smart druid would kill a warlock. now understand this druids, the ONLY way to kill a warlock is to KITE .  run towards a warlock, when youre 6 yards away, BACK OFF, by then a warlock wouldve wasted his dark circle as his range is 5 yards. now, the range of fear is 4 yards, while roots is 5. root him, then attack him, then cast bees on him and RUN! and repeat the process..

very few druids are doing that. (i got raped by a shaman because he kited me hardcore) (blind, heal, attack, quake, run away, blind again, quake, heal attack)

Is ranger vs lock balanced?

are warlocks immortal gods?

nope, nope, and nope, they are not Immortal and can easily be killed by a smart ranger. (Aka Nessah :blush: )

Nessah is as far as ive seen, the smartest ranger ive met in arena, he got a BRAIN to think. (been raped by him sometimes because of his tactic)

NOTE:

Warlocks are VERY VERY dangerous, do not underestimate them by just standing still, use your brain, stun them, run, kite, trick them into wasting their stuns, and theyll be dead.

In order to kill a warlock, you need to think like a warlock :good:

*easier said than done, well i got a few other characters aswell and ive managed to kill warlocks with my melee classes aswell, alrighty then, fear and dark is INCREDIBLLY annoying, if you get caught in one of the stuns consider yourself dead. if you trick them, you might be able to kill them)

i would say yes, warlocks are balanced against ranged, but are one of the deadliest classes if one doesnt know how to encounter them.

Priests were good until devs doubled mp reg and made priests best offense skill mana burn useless. I do hope they fix mana reg or mana cost. And locks are pretty balanced against ranged since all the spells have 4yd and most other range classes have 5yd spells. If you dodge circle you have range advantage and dont haft to worry about fear. If melee dodge circle locks just fearing him when melee tries to get close. Except patient barbs, they can beat fear, but charge cant fail on you.

Priests were good until devs doubled mp reg and made priests best offense skill mana burn useless. I do hope they fix mana reg or mana cost. And locks are pretty balanced against ranged since all the spells have 4yd and most other range classes have 5yd spells. If you dodge circle you have range advantage and dont haft to worry about fear. If melee dodge circle locks just fearing him when melee tries to get close. Except patient barbs, they can beat fear, but charge cant fail on you.

necros skill reduce max HP but i didnt see them encrease HP regeneration for that :facepalm:

just tell me wtf is the point of mana burn if I'm facing a necro with 32 mana regen :wacko:

ask Alicemoon or Netris about that cuz their mana is immortal in fights :cray:

i know and that was devs fault for doubling mp reg and making mana burn useless. Snorlax said they were gonna look into this and re-balance, cause i made a thread pointing out how ridicolous it is. Appearently it had to be done to balance the new crit enchant system, but i hope they re-balance it cause mp reg was really really good balanced before they doubled it. Now no mage-class ever lose mana and rouges can kite with gouge infinate if they use mp reg over penetration. So i really hope this will be re-balanced

i'll have to agree there, the new mp bonus is ridiculously high now. which made mana burn completely useless, Mana burn was very deadly before but it is literally useless now against all classes with high mana regen. I normally use crit enhanced mana regen belts with 1 x mana crit enhanced ring, which gives me 10 + 10 + (8 passive) = 28 mana regen. its a nightmare against ppl with low mana. i got around 7% penetration and can spam all my skills forever and eternity with noone to stop me.

Sometimes i use 2x pen ring with 18 mana regen, which i use mostly in pvp cave (in arena i use 28 mana reg)

so yeah.. to make that mana burn useful again they should perhaps, increase the total amount of mana burned than it does now.

so yeah.. to make that mana burn useful again they should perhaps, increase the total amount of mana burned than it does now.

atm, Lv5 Mana drain x2 reduces your mana by 100% of your total mana from my experiences with 157 total mana.

Note: Mana drain can make your mana NEGATIVE, meaning you can have -150 mana.

I don't see how they can improve it, if they make the new mana drain exactly like getting your mana drained 2 times now that would just make Priests op, a simple missclick or if you use a skill same time Priest uses mana drain then it's GG for you.

atm, Lv5 Mana drain x2 reduces your mana by 100% of your total mana from my experiences with 157 total mana.

Note: Mana drain can make your mana NEGATIVE, meaning you can have -150 mana.

I don't see how they can improve it, if they make the new mana drain exactly like getting your mana drained 2 times now that would just make Priests op, a simple missclick or if you use a skill same time Priest uses mana drain then it's GG for you.

furst mana burn cant make mana negative as far as i used it idk but pls make sure cuz i used alot and 0mana was its limit

second my proplem isnt the amount of mana enemy have or my mana burn amount of mana taken

my proplem is i make my enemy mana 0 then he stun me and by time the stun over he recovered 1/4 -1/3 of his mana :facepalm: mana burn was priests evil against locks,rogues,shamans,necros till now 1 gauge,confusion,fear or sleep means my enemy mana filled :facepalm:

mana drain doesnt need improvement, but mana reg needs to be balanced again. Its way too high. It doesnt matter if people manage mana anymore, any class with 2 reg crystal can spam all skills without running low in arena. And right now even if you get burned you have a high chance to reg up mp again. When mana reg is re-balanced mana burn will be more leathal. I do think priest needs mana burn to have a offense path, and its not really that OP, since its all up to you to make sure you dont burn all your mana. And mana burn is a pure pvp spell and so priests leveling a high mana burn loses out in protection.

You guys really should lvl mana burn. priest is good vs warlock oid they have proper skill build. It's just the melee that hv a problem. They need simple tweaks. Mage chain should be full stun too.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...