DK Tanking Video, made with freeware

Bloodylipa

Downloaded some fun freeware to make ingame videos and this is the first finnished mini-project.

I can highly recommend screencast-O-matic, a very easy to use software to make tutorials or intstruction videos on your desktop (non-full screen software), its easy to adjust location and size of the video captured area and the free version has a 15 minut limit of video recording. Simple but effective, one of the best freewares ive tried.

Spiritvideo Pro is also a nice software which gives you a 30day trail-period. Easy to navigate and learn for beginners with pre-set features and effects you can add to your video. Only negative thing about this software is that when you use the free trail it adds a big water stamp in the middle of the finnished video.

Both can be downloaded for free at download.com

Now for the video  :drinks:

Tanking and killing Garraz and Tuckoot, with no potions or heals. All about damage soaking  :blush:

Also i might add that both Garraz and Tuckot damaged me around the same in the end, even though Tuckoot got 50% more HP (10 000HP) then Garraz. And from that i can conclude that statisticly the fact that Tuckoot is melee and that adds my 10% parry to my def calculations it makes me able to kill a 50% stronger opponent if im fighting a melee, istead of a range. Thought that was some pretty cool numbers  8)

In video, Tuckoot hit you from range :pleasantry: :pardon:

But he do less damage than Garraz. Maybe Tuckoot is a long range melee :wacko:

Not bad. Not bad.

Also, are you using a mace as DK? Does that mean I can slap any skin onto weapon? Finally, Axes are "usable" on Rogues :3

In video, Tuckoot hit you from range :pleasantry: :pardon:

But he do less damage than Garraz. Maybe Tuckoot is a long range melee :wacko:

as far as i know, tuckoot is both range and melee, depending on where target is standing and what type of attack type is targeting him. At first he shoots ranged bolts, but with threads i pull him into melee range and im pretty sure he switches over to melee dmg at that point. Threads is the best PvE hunt skill  ;D

Not bad. Not bad.

Also, are you using a mace as DK? Does that mean I can slap any skin onto weapon? Finally, Axes are "usable" on Rogues :3

Yes! its illusion mace :) I think mace looks so bad ass on DK

I had trouble working fraps on a desktop program, but i havent used fraps a whole lot. Mostly before when i played a mmo called - Requeim: Bloodymare

:blush:  Will you be my Kisse's armour Odjur?  :give_rose:

Jag kommer att alltid behöver sig Odjur...alltid..för evigt...

Ill take all your pain kisse  :give_rose:

• 2 months later...

Love the song, love the vid bro, really cool. I have never seen the forsaken lands, its all dark and freaky looking. I think I want to try dk, looks like a whole new game. Also, can you solo a boss on the second island? One with at least 40k life? Also, try hypercam 2, its free and no adds on your videos, but i'm not sure if its as smooth as the one your using.

• 3 weeks later...

wow really great.. u have all lvl 18 +10 equips ... ?

No in the making of this video I'm using  +9 1h arena saber, and full +8 armor. My armor set up is consistent of lv13, 15, 17 and lv18 items. This is my all-around PvE/PvP-gear and is balanced for both farm and arena. I still use this armor build and it'sthe only set I use for every situation.

• 2 weeks later...

i can tank garraz,kevin without healing/pots :blush: ..but i dont know if i can tank tuckoot with no pots/healing,maybe i will try later.. :facepalm:

p/s: i use warlock with low amp.. :give_rose:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hit the wall at sun/moon - got them down to 20 000HP, but couldnt solo them. I would try granite guard as the next step down, but its hunted 24/7 so i doubt i can even try.

• 1 month later...