So...?   

67 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Pvprange / Pvpshaman = #1 Pro Player
    • Im scared Pvprange will kill me in swamp :(
    • Pvprange = #1 Pro Chilli Cheese Hotdog Eater
    • Pvprange loves Sapphire (Elf)
    • Pvprange fat nerd.

we all know you tryna be #1 pro noob supporter.

we all know ur the cheap one here tryna get attention from #Pro Ranger, isnt that obvious?  :blush:

we all know ur the Loser here ;D

and indeed, all of you know IAM THE #1 PRO RANGER HERE.  8)

mind your own business.

Look twice before you write.

I don't really like him and I don't care what you intend to say,Scammer.

Ive look more than twice  :lol:  and you wanna know what I always look if I open this thread?  :lol: :lol:  ur face, ur profile picture, is that peace sign? or a sign you licking pussy?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  no offence.  :blush:

The only time I pmed you in-game was when I was asking you if people scream "taxi" when you wear a yellow rain coat.

Rofl ..

:rofl:

.I'm using this one.

Damn monkey you are So pathetic.

You called Me boy 

You are really retarded.

Hope you think about yourself and try to make yourself a better Person.

Im So Sorry for you.

I dont need to say nothing more, people know Me , as they know you , and So they can know who is the stressed lier here.

Good luck In your ugly mind.

she jelly coz cherrybia got eyes that can open wider than 1cm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:   Eve, How come you say cherry is a boy :wacko:

You called Me boy

You are really retarded.

Im So Sorry for you.

I dont need to say nothing more, people know Me , as they know you , and So they can know who is the stressed lier here.

try to read and understand first,ugly fag.

if you ve read what I wrote this whole drama won't start.it's started again cost you ve poor knowledge to understand it.

I don't mind giving damn replies to ugly gay who is sitting behind screen and calling people ugly and doing racism.

whole EU knows you re some rich ugly GAY!!

good bye fag racist head.idgdf to read again and give you damn drama.

Wow, I came here to laugh,and the only thing i found was racist dudes.

Grow up,when we die we will be the same thing,a ducking skeleton,regardless of color, race, height, weight, etc.

Dont duck with pvprange topic,its funny to see,not that bullshit.

34522_.png

Wow, I came here to laugh,and the only thing i found was racist dudes.

Grow up,when we die we will be the same thing,a ♥♥♥♥ing skeleton,regardless of color, race, height, weight, etc.

Dont ♥♥♥♥ with pvprange topic,its funny to see,not that bullshit.

+1

try to read and understand first,ugly fag.

if you ve read what I wrote this whole drama won't start.it's started again cost you ve poor knowledge to understand it.

I don't mind giving damn replies to ugly gay who is sitting behind screen and calling people ugly and doing racism.

whole EU knows you re some rich ugly GAY!!

good bye fag racist head.idgdf to read again and give you damn drama.

Thank you for your calling Me gay.Ahahah , its Ok , i Just read your age , you are In the teenager age...

Oh , and the fact that u look like a monkey , doesnt mean that i am racist.

You will never will see Me judging a Person for racism....

And believe Me, that calling Me gay , ITS racist!Im Not , But i think that Even if i was its Not a reason for be insulted.

Oh , very mature LADY keep going giving Me minus , you think that i care ?

If you care of karma , Just see mine , Then Check yours , and you will see who is the one that people dont like here.

Now Ill Stop , Not going to lose my time with a stressed girl.

good luck In your life.

PS. Enjoy my + In your karma. ;D

:facepalm:

You called Me boy

You are really retarded.

Im So Sorry for you.

Did you just call her mokey and wrote on your forum status because she is from asia.Listen up who ever you are.Stop being racism.And what you think yourself call more beautiful than her.All i see is you and your friends bullying and creating racism.If you racism us don't forget this game is full of Asian people and you calling them monkeys indirectly.

Your pictures look a girl with well manner and mature.But after seing those harsh racial comments i don't think so.

Did you just call her mokey and wrote on your forum status because she is from asia.Listen up who ever you are.Stop being racism.And what you think yourself call more beautiful than her.All i see is you and your friends bullying and creating racism.If you racism us don't forget this game is full of Asian people and you calling them monkeys indirectly.

Your pictures look a girl with well manner and mature.But after seing those harsh racial comments i don't think so.

hello , i know you are her friend.

At least you write In an educate way.

I have Asian friends also , and of course i it wasnt my intention to call all Asian people monkeys.

I always try to respect all people , Me and your friend Just started discuss In another topic , Maybe becouse We Didnt get What each others sayid Or Idk But your friend started insult Me and calling Me boy , fake etc without any proof of that.

I always try to be friendly , But hey , teach to your friend to proof the things she says before write here.

I Just answered to her provocation.In your own you look So cute.

Just Tell Me , it was wrong that i called her monkey , But you think its correct that she call Me boy and gay ? Gay is also racist you know.

She 's the only one that i ever discuss In this Forum 's Just wondering Why.

Waiting your reply , have a nice day !  :good:

hello , i know you are her friend.

At least you write In an educate way.

I have Asian friends also , and of course i it wasnt my intention to call all Asian people monkeys.

I always try to respect all people , Me and your friend Just started discuss In another topic , Maybe becouse We Didnt get What each others sayid Or Idk But your friend started insult Me and calling Me boy , fake etc without any proof of that.

I always try to be friendly , But hey , teach to your friend to proof the things she says before write here.

I Just answered to her provocation.In your own you look So cute.

Just Tell Me , it was wrong that i called her monkey , But you think its correct that she call Me boy and gay ? Gay is also racist you know.

She 's the only one that i ever discuss In this Forum 's Just wondering Why.

Waiting your reply , have a nice day !  :good:

now you acting innocent lmao

:bad:

I dnt like hate or make argues it's you like before you started this whole crap  cos ya have poor way of understanding n came to same misunderstndin.

I feel really pity for u.

I m so done and sick making myself writing this comments.

Play game,be drama around I dnt really care.

and I dnt want to keep saying same again over again.

ya can ignore me :)

Pvprange......Pro#1 hotdog eater and pro#2 negative karmaRank 2 of negative karma  :clapping:

Next: Rank 1

CONGRATSSSS....!!!!

• 1 year later...

The only time I pmed you in-game was when I was asking you if people scream "taxi" when you wear a yellow rain coat.

Lmao!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 2 months later...

Not to forget to add "Pvprange action figures" in mshop . It will be more popular!

yea, that should satisfy him.

I would buy mcoins to have pvprange action figures. The guy is awesome. He is hilarious, and makes good videos. I would love for the game to make a pvprange boss that could drop a special pvp range outfit. Of course the boss would be very pro!

I would buy mcoins to have pvprange action figures. The guy is awesome. He is hilarious, and makes good videos. I would love for the game to make a pvprange boss that could drop a special pvp range outfit. Of course the boss would be very pro!

for the love of God... please stop  :facepalm: