67 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Pvprange / Pvpshaman = #1 Pro Player
    • Im scared Pvprange will kill me in swamp :(
    • Pvprange = #1 Pro Chilli Cheese Hotdog Eater
    • Pvprange loves Sapphire (Elf)
    • Pvprange fat nerd.

Correction, lvl 15.

officially level 14s are now allow to go swamps.Maybe it's not in this video but I ve seen you killing helpless level 14 making more miserable playing.

Remember rogue level 14 near the mage you killed for fun?

duh, I dnt think.ofcourse you killed many more like her who want to reach kotta for one single kill of Hydra.

And I dnt blame you for being mcs slaughter programme.it's warspear.

but how can someone with level 18 doom bow playing both factions can actually call PRO doing such deeds.

It's not like I hate you.you re funny everyone adores you for that.but everyone can't just give you big smile after getting killed many times over and over again.Literally they love playing this game and it's right and make sense if they slangs you  in return.

officially level 14s are now allow to go swamps.Maybe it's not in this video but I ve seen you killing helpless level 14 making more miserable playing.

Remember rogue level 14 near the mage you killed for fun?

duh, I dnt think.ofcourse you killed many more like her who want to reach kotta for one single kill of Hydra.

And I dnt blame you for being mcs slaughter programme.it's warspear.

but how can someone with level 18 doom bow playing both factions can actually call PRO doing such deeds.

It's not like I hate you.you re funny everyone adores you for that.but everyone can't just give you big smile after getting killed many times over and over again.Literally they love playing this game and it's right and make sense if they slangs you  in return.

dont hate just coz he can eat more chilli cheeze hotdogs than you  :facepalm:

wtf panchen is a girl "fran" :shok: :shok: :shok:

and that guy pvprange killed looked pitiful with his teddy bear helmet. lol, cute noob :rofl:

BRAVO SIR BRAVO :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :facepalm:  U TOTALLY OWNED THAT LVL 15 LOW DEF NOOB, NOT SAD, NOT SAD AT ALL TO BRAG ABOUT IT :facepalm: :facepalm: 

pitiful with his teddy bear helmet. lol, cute noob :rofl:

LOL i thought i was the only one who thought noobs were cute. :crazy:  rogues with teddy bear helmets are cute,

casters with their brown hoods and their small cloaks makes them look cute aswell :crazy:

BRAVO SIR BRAVO :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :facepalm:  U TOTALLY OWNED THAT LVL 15 LOW DEF NOOB, NOT SAD, NOT SAD AT ALL TO BRAG ABOUT IT :facepalm: :facepalm:  

never forget that this low levels are the first cowards.

I cant count How many times I Didnt attack this low levels and they Just waited to more high level to come for attack Me.

Thats sucks , Thats coward.

I m bored to be helpful, most people doesnt deserves it.

This is your great accomplishment that says you're a pro?  :facepalm:  What a pathetic joke.

My solo raids in elfland last half hour at least to an hour, and I kill everything in sight (and escape outnumbering situations). From lvl 1 to lvl 20. Think I'm shitting you? Look up Another Day with Zythus, day 1, Benny Hill raid.

The other day I killed 40-ish elves alone over the span of 2 hours  :bad: :bad: :bad:

This one you took 11 seconds to kill one rogue with terrible armor.  :facepalm:

#1 Pro player? #1 Pro pretender!  :facepalm:

not really.

Yes , im the only DK lvl 20 in EU , the only GIRL i meant.

and ofc i was joking , as all knows  :facepalm:

But sure , if u know any other girl DK better than my Van it will be amazing , and ill be happy to pvp her. :good:

40 elfs in 2 hours is low i can kill the same amount in 20 minutes or less and pvprange i laughed so hard at ur mom video

For a barb thats probably not low.

You pming me in game asking to date is low for you :D

The only time I pmed you in-game was when I was asking you if people scream "taxi" when you wear a yellow rain coat.

Yes , im the only DK lvl 20 in EU , the only GIRL i meant.

and ofc i was joking , as all knows  :facepalm:

But sure , if u know any other girl DK better than my Van it will be amazing , and ill be happy to pvp her. :good:

can some one tell this person I m not talking with this person.

:lol:

I just replied to my Dear sapphire Pro PvP man saying people are jealous.lol

no question arise why would I mind other server business.

But you again misunderstoodly quoted I feel to reply this.moreover I can't see your replies cos you in my ignore list.

Peace on earth. :lol:

You ignored her cuz she said the only lv 20 female dk? :bad:

No , she s Not that imature.she ignore Me for another topic.Ahah , she Just said that i'm a boy..eheheh.

Lol By the way , Sorry if you wasnt taking with Me , Ahah , relax monkey , No need to be angry  :rofl:

No , she s Not that imature.she ignore Me for another topic.Ahah , she Just said that i'm a boy..eheheh.

Lol By the way , Sorry if you wasnt taking with Me , Ahah , relax monkey , No need to be angry  :rofl:

STHU!

Stop being racist.

Loser,I dnt really care who you are and what you trying to say.

You're just nothing but a cheap attention seeker who try to get others attention but come everything time to wrong.Get life,loser stop faking around.

P.S it's my last.I dnt really give damn to see your meaningless replies and start another drama.Just press ignore.

You ignored her cuz she said the only lv 20 female dk? :bad:

I don't really care who is level 20 here.

and I didn't ignore HIM for that silly reason.

I don't really care who is level 20 here.

and I didn't ignore HIM for that silly reason.

she jelly coz cherrybia got eyes that can open wider than 1cm

she jelly coz cherrybia got eyes that can open wider than 1cm

haha pity you.why would I be jealous to the fake picture spamming in forum.

Like everytime your posts are spam trying to prove and argue with me in every topic.

idgdf :lol:

you're just another racist head loser.welcome to ignore list. I should have done long before.

Goodbye racist heads.

moderator should really see this thread. :facepalm:

I just replied to my Dear sapphire Pro PvP man saying people are jealous.lol

we all know you tryna be #1 pro noob supporter.

You're just nothing but a cheap attention seeker who try to get others attention

we all know ur the cheap one here tryna get attention from #Pro Ranger, isnt that obvious?  :blush:

Loser

we all know ur the Loser here ;D

and indeed, all of you know IAM THE #1 PRO RANGER HERE.  8)

Lol.

Why you see What i wrote if i was on your ignore ?

Lol , Stop calling Me boy Or fake only becouse you are ducking ugly.

At least prove it , Or Stop say rubbish shit.