TRADE BLOCK

Felipe93

my account is blocked for trading and sales, i spent a lot of money and time on it and i did nothing to make it happen i just sold it on the market and trading now if they don't stop it i will want my refund because i spent 3000 $ not to mention the time spent on good farm that's all i got with my sweat !!!

Hello!

This kind of block usually occurs once you ask for a refund of any kind on your account; you must have recently asked for a refund or someone else who has access to your account's payments* must have done it, resulting on this block. 

The only way to sort this out is to contact the support team and to ask for further infos. If the above mentioned reason is correct, they will write how much you exactly refunded and, by paying back the exact ammount, you'll see this restriction removed.

I bid you a pleasant day! 

*If your account is also linked to another account, and in that other account a refund was asked, you'll see your main account also restricted; it is kinda common for those players who share their accounts or have the access to someone else's account. This is another serious violation of EULA.