Mtkdance want to be famous poll

Wewereallnoobs

Опубликованное фотоWhy Profundo think Mtkdance want to be famous

Опубликованное фотоCause she post like crazy short post in every thread?

Опубликованное фотоCause she use a beautiful girl whos not her to attract dummies atention?

Опубликованное фотоCause she use a known hero name in his signature?

Опубликованное фотоCause she make new threads who already were done and have lot of replies?

Опубликованное фотоCause all of this reasons?

Опубликованное фото

U changed my karma and dont even give me a reason.

I understand you want to troll me forever. Well i ghange urs too.

Ty troll, ty.

:good:

U didnt like what i said about u? Well im gonna see if im the only want who think that.

Lets see

34078_.jpg

So you made this thread because he gave you -k?

I was just trying to dnt troll him/her/whatever, but guy, check her signature, her attitude against me and etc etc.

I made this post to give her back the trolling.

And because i want to know if anyone think as i do or maybe im crazy.

Btw, why should i explain to you why i made a post? Should i tell u the entire story?

You can because it looks like you got butt-frustrated over that decimal under your nick.

Also, about that sig. If he adds a mention that he is better than you, it means he finds you as a strong player. Who would compare himself to a noob?

You can because it looks like you got butt-frustrated over that decimal under your nick.

Also, about that sig. If he adds a mention that he is better than you, it means he finds you as a strong player. Who would compare himself to a noob?

Hahahaha you just said it.

I just like fair things. So if someone give me a -1 with a reason i just accept it. But without a reason? No ty.

And yes, im suuuuuuuuuuper noob and im not kiddin.

She s pro. Everybody know that her 231789 heroes are pro.

Btw Azebas why you don t play anymore? :cray:

Lot of friends are leaving the way full of ashes.

The game isn't enjoyable for me anymore. It used to be fun, now it's pay to win. As someone who doesn't spend money to amp his gear to +10, I automatically get rejected from PvP. And thus, there is nothing interesting to do, sadly.

Maybe one day, when things become better.

sad truth, but u can be strong farming and selling items and dont wasting ur $$$ anyway always need pay money for a one thing

You can. But in the same period of time, I can finish all Fire Emblems, or get cash to amp my weapon to +10.

karma is about expressing one's point of view. sometimes our thoughts are different.weather they like your comments or threads or not its upto them.you can't force every person in forum to give you +1 for all you wrote.

its not like throbbing dagger in your back and you running back for revenge.

seriously I dnt mind having -100 and having +0 karmas.and people having many negative doesn't mean they were always wrong and vice versa having most positive karmas doesn't mean they were always right.

it dnt make sense you took this serious about getting - karma and  that's like -1?seriously.

what will you do if you get - 9 like me? lol

:lol:

karma is about expressing one's point of view. sometimes our thoughts are different.weather they like your comments or threads or not its upto them.you can't force every person in forum to give you +1 for all you wrote.

its not like throbbing dagger in your back and you running back for revenge.

seriously I dnt mind having -100 and having +0 karmas.and people having many negative doesn't mean they were always wrong and vice versa having most positive karmas doesn't mean they were always right.

it dnt make sense you took this serious about getting - karma and  that's like -1?seriously.

what will you do if you get - 9 like me? lol

:lol:

U re tottally right with what u say. But Yourself said that i can give a -1 to whom i think is ok, and the same with posting, i can post my opinion about the theme that i think is funny/important/serious or etc, i gave him/her -1 because first conversation we had was:

"Hey u re good, nice fight"

And her response was "u are rich noob i can kill u when i want".

Since that day she/he just acumulate points to deserve that Karma.

And since she trolled me with a poll asking whos more potter lvl10 player when i dont use to use pots, she deserve a poll like this.

And i repeat. I dnt have why to tell this story over and over again. I dnt ask anyone their reasons to make a post. :D Anyone have his own opinion about anything and a forum is the perfect place to share it.

cool you wins! :drinks:

But you know what humiliating others in forum doesn't sound cool.it's call drama thread.

if you to want to prove you're better than her then go and fight in pvp one on one :lol:

let's see it.lol

cool you wins! :drinks:

But you know what humiliating others in forum doesn't sound cool.it's call drama thread.

if you to want to prove you're better than her then go and fight in pvp one on one :lol:

let's see it.lol

I dnt understand ur attittude against me, really...

I pvp her/him 300 times and win 280. So i dnt have why to accept she keeps trolling me in & out of game.

Maybe u are lucky and nobody troll u or dont give a shit. I dnt accept bullshitters to bullshit me.

End of the story. U wins. Wait... There is no fight here.

Nobody wins.

this topic is tuesday drama ;D

btw to solve this proplem I'm better then all of you im the king of the world to body can touch me muahahahahahahahah :crazy:

U re not that good Yasir.

Rmember when u tried to duck a hunt in Bg 15 times with another lvl 20 druid against a lvl 14 party but u died 15 times. :D Just remember.

:D

i wanted to end this drama with that post ;D

and just for you info i was having ultra fun with that disturbing :P

the funny part is ppl remember me as the attacker while my parenter as an anonymus lvl20 druid :wacko:

i wanted to end this drama with that post ;D

and just for you info i was having ultra fun with that disturbing :P

the funny part is ppl remember me as the attacker while my parenter as an anonymus lvl20 druid :wacko:

grrrr i liked u before that day  :diablo: !!!

Hehe dnt worry and ty, but i love drama :lol:

im Daddydrama

thats all go die  :facepalm:

in lvl 10 elf better than mc :yahoo:

profundo just have a big shit

only trolling ppl

and dont want to be lose :bomb:

Thats why this morning we meet each other 8 times in arena and u just won the first. Cs i forgot rules when i see u and i just try to Pewpewpew you.

Anyway. 7 times. Then we were waiting to see you again but i guess your tickets end. Or something. About shit. In pants.

i just troll who troll me.

Remember that.