• Lordfran
    • Niteris
    • Wickedmage
    • Yycheung
    • Mileczka
    • Darkrr

Just god know it. :good:

• 2 weeks later...

nice poll 16 days only  :crazy:  why closed poll  :facepalm:  anyway i vote for alicemoon she always help people also mechademon.

offtopic

about darkrr yes nice necro but is only a  sucker dicks of hassn like do  malekloka  :bad:  and bad friend changed my rogue password some months ago when i was leaving game and i am still off now.... i was giving my accounts to my friends spanish , darkrr ,reezeeh for they can take care of my chars till i can return . In that moment only darkrr knows my rogue acc i didnt told to the others , darkrr change my password and accuse spanish thinking all 3 knows but no ....looooooooooool how he can do that :facepalm:  all 3 are from the same country , at least i recovery my account  fast thanks support , now my accounts , rogue , warlock , ranger , and some others  weak chars are being saved only for span , reezeeh.

with this i want show to all not always can trust yours friends appearances deceive

Опубликованное фото

nice poll 16 days only  :crazy:  why closed poll  :facepalm:  anyway i vote for alicemoon she always help people also mechademon.

offtopic

about darkrr yes nice necro but is only a  sucker dicks of hassn like do  malekloka  :bad:  and bad friend changed my rogue password some months ago when i was leaving game and i am still off now.... i was giving my accounts to my friends spanish , darkrr ,reezeeh for they can take care of my chars till i can return . In that moment only darkrr knows my rogue acc i didnt told to the others , darkrr change my password and accuse spanish thinking all 3 knows but no ....looooooooooool how he can do that :facepalm:  all 3 are from the same country , at least i recovery my account  fast thanks support , now my accounts , rogue , warlock , ranger , and some others  weak chars are being saved only for span , reezeeh.

with this i want show to all not always can trust yours friends appearances deceive

Опубликованное фото

a lie

:facepalm:

i know i didnt do that and thats enough for me

have a nice day  :)

and btw i have nothing to do with hassn  :facepalm:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For me wickedmage was best necro, medium amped and still got #1 in arena rank, but hes gone  :unknw:

arena ranks mean nothing, except miracles coins spent

galaxymika :good:  best :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  and more 1 facepalm  :facepalm:

Mellfice, Crusang, Hokuspok

going by 1v1 pvp, not just because I know thwm

arena ranks mean nothing, except miracles coins spent

Mellfice, Crusang, Hokuspok

going by 1v1 pvp, not just because I know thwm

If its not about  miracle coins spend, lets put all necros +0 then we can see best

For me wickedmage was best necro, medium amped and still got #1 in arena rank

If its not about  miracle coins spend

Make up your mind

Hi everyone, im first necro from ru-amber, who can kill dru, but now i cant surprise someone with this tactik. Maybe you can show me, how does ur necro's fight ?

• 6 months later...

xD in 1v1 i can beat every necro in game, i am not +10 (i have very VERY very bad equipment), but i have good strategy ;) ;)

Lol youre a +10 bd and druid, raped you in pvp many times keep dreaming and lie to other.

Lol youre a +10 bd and druid, raped you in pvp many times keep dreaming and lie to other.

1. im not galaxyboom -.- i havent druid :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: