A new server in the future

Legionn

What about a Turkish server in the future? Doesn't need to be to quick. But would you think about it?

We have many Turkish players.

latin server with all things translated in spanish will be great but be filled of latins and spain country not compatible with time zone sudamerica , when in spain people sleep , in sudamerica play

emerald is europe and who want play in sudamerica go saphire , then better dont make xD  :rofl:

turkeys are from europe so go play emerald thats it . If want server turkey server with turkish language is another thing and impossible

We would triple all of the countries you have said. Especially SA-Pearl.

You don't know how many Turkish players play this game..

scandinavian yes please! then we can make country battles :P i will be swedish fighter :diablo: shadowtear norway ;D ninza or my other buddies from finland can be finland fighters :bomb:  P.S i dont know any denmark player :aggressive:

Don't distribute the issue immediately. its all about our numbers , if other  country players much as like us ok then give one flag to them also. But the main thing is language selection TR . I am willing to translate as I might. Do not ignore this, please ..  :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

scandinavian yes please! then we can make country battles :P i will be swedish fighter :diablo: shadowtear norway ;D ninza or my other buddies from finland can be finland fighters :bomb:  P.S i dont know any denmark player :aggressive:

I take the danish flag on my back, when i go in war against Sweden (Denmark have been in war against Sweden than any other country, if im right)

What about a Turkish server in the future? Doesn't need to be to quick. But would you think about it?

We have many Turkish players.

:drinks:  Yes , pls  :clapping:

:drinks:  Yes , pls  :clapping:

maybe you didnt understand i give autoquote for see 

emerald is europe and who want play in sudamerica go saphire , then better dont make xD  :rofl:

turkeys are from europe so go play emerald thats it . If want server turkey server with turkish language is another thing and impossible

maybe you didnt understand i give autoquote for see

Oh and maybe you didn't see this:

https://www.facebook.com/WarsPearTurkiye?ref=ts&fref=ts

We have the most people in Facebook in a page after Warspear Online official page.

Why do you think?

Oh and maybe you didn't see this:

Oh and you maybe dont understand english

turkeys are from europe so go play emerald thats it . If want server turkey server with turkish language is another thing and impossible also many latins playing what they do? play with english language in sapphire because they from sudamerica  :shok:  if you are from spain play in emerald because is EUROPE  and turkey is the same no? not fromEUROPE? ,what do make a single server for every country in the world ? was better if add change language option , repeat again for see if you finally understand , if wanna play with turkish people emerald is your server simple

Oh and you maybe dont understand english

turkeys are from europe so go play emerald thats it . If want server turkey server with turkish language is another thing and impossible also many latins playing what they do? play with english language in sapphire because they from sudamerica  :shok:  if you are from spain play in emerald because is EUROPE  and turkey is the same no? not fromEUROPE? ,what do make a single server for every country in the world ? was better if add change language option , repeat again for see if you finally understand , if wanna play with turkish people emerald is your server simple

I understand English much more than you don't worry :) Most of the games open new servers for some countries who have many players playing it. Understand?

I understand English much more than you don't worry :) Most of the games open new servers for some countries who have many players playing it. Understand?

oh yes lord legion you control  english like turkish do kebabs duckduck  i love turkish kebabs  :lol: :lol:  i dont care  if you cant play with people from others countries , need to understand make a new server for turkish player or not only for turkey , latins, etc  is a thing impossible because servers are only continents except  topaz , amber russians because they are the creators. Personally i like also the idea to add new servers, but then it would not be fun :pardon:

I think there is enough servers. And IF devs make a new server so make FINNISH-SERVER. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Finnish server!!! (Skandinavian would be okay too ;) )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

In some games there servers for only do clan wars . Will be good make a server for every people from all servers and do clan wars. Only is a idea  :)

• 10 months later...

TURKEY SERVER GOOD İDEA  :clapping:

We want Philippines Server

If we had our server many will play it since most pinoys are addictful at great games like this one  :clapping:

Many pinoys will be always be active :drinks:  in our own server.

We dont like Sa-Pearl since its a ghost town.