• Necromancer
    • Warlock
    • Ranger
    • Shaman
    • Paladin
    • Mage

pala-nide aoe stuner

mage-nice aoe damager

priest- nice healer\defender also lucky aoe...

bd-good tank\damage dealer

archer-nice range damage dealer

druid-awesome healer

barb-like bd

rogue-sneaky,good damage,fun class

shaman-huge aoe  :facepalm:

dk-fun class:*,good tank

warlock-you cant touch this-awesome aoe skils though -.-

and necro- like priest

sorry for bad english... moral is evry class is the best if you know how 2 build them...

Firstborn and Chosen class is a big scam :D yea it's easy to lvl up on that side but if you reached lvl18 you will realize how good Mc and forsaken classes are. Definitely Warlock and Shaman are best.

The best rank of stunner class:

1. Warlock

2. Shaman

3. B.d

4. Deathknight

5. Paladin

6. Druid

7. Barbarian

8. Necromancer

9. Rogue

10. Priest

11. Ranger

12. Mage

The best rank of defender

1. Priest

2. Necromancer

3. Shaman

4. Druid

5. Paladin

6. Deathknight

7. B.d

8. Barbarian

9. Rogue

10. Ranger

11. Warlock

12. Mage

The best rank of attacker class:

1. Ranger

2. Mage

3. Warlock

4. Rogue

5. B.d

6. Deathknight

7. Shaman

8. Barbarian

10. Paladin

11. Necromancer

12. Priest

The best rank of healer class

1. Priest

2. Necromancer

3. Shaman

4. Druid

5. Paladin

6. Warlock (Healing ur self)

The best rank of skill

1. Warlock

2. Shaman

3. Ranger

4. Rogue

5. B.d

6. Deathknight

7. Druid

8. Paladin

9. Priest

10. Necromancer

11. Barbarian

12. Mage

The best rank of Pvp:

1. Shaman

2. Priest

3. Warlock

4. Ranger

5. Druid

6. Necromancer

7. B.d

8. Rogue

9. Deathknight

10. Paladin

11. Barbarian

12. Mage

Note: but it all depends on who plays.

Lol u dont want to be a barbarian, tough times for this class.

I dont want leaving barbar, but just sad see barbar skill, charge need good connetion. since min range become to 3 yard, its really hard to do charge skill. its abt bug location, my position in 5 yard from enemy target, but why i still miss click charge skill :wacko: . I think next update, there is new good skill for barbar.  ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I see about barbarian story from rus forum  :bad:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=58866.msg203089#msg203089

translate it with google translate

Rangers are the best class ;D . I take on any class depending how good of a partner I get. However, I have tried all classes and Ranger never gets boring :yahoo: .

Best Team:

• Ranger
  • Blade Dancer
  • Paladin
  • Druid or Priest
  • Either Ranger or Blade Dancer

;D In All arena....I usually saw a mage Damage alot....Even though Im a BD or Rogue

But The mage is too fast to die.... :unknw:

Especially volcano arena.....I just saw a mage jump everywhere then suddenly they die thier ownself of volcano attack....Wtf

Babrs are going through rough times,..... i personally like rouges an bds an shamans ......my favorite class is bladedancer ...an range classes u cant compare a meelee class to a ranged class becuase shamans will run n stun until they win an so will druids n warlocks thats NOT SKILL thats just RUNNING...most of the time ranged classes avoid each other cuz there so use to runing n stunning until they win, half the time most shamans n warlocks are just SCREEN SWITCHING then run n stun then RUN Some more lol..but its true. For exsample i can run an stun n kill every melle class as long as i can keep runing with only a lvl 14 shaman with full regen enchant so thats THE TRUTH.....but yea i like BDs ;D there are a few good ranged players who dont do that screen switch bs all day but very few an im not saying that its fiar but its hard for meelees to defeat strong ranged classes

Babrs are going through rough times,..... i personally like rouges an bds an shamans ......my favorite class is bladedancer ...an range classes u cant compare a meelee class to a ranged class becuase shamans will run n stun until they win an so will druids n warlocks thats NOT SKILL thats just RUNNING...most of the time ranged classes avoid each other cuz there so use to runing n stunning until they win, half the time most shamans n warlocks are just SCREEN SWITCHING then run n stun then RUN Some more lol..but its true. For exsample i can run an stun n kill every melle class as long as i can keep runing with only a lvl 14 shaman with full regen enchant so thats THE TRUTH.....but yea i like BDs ;D there are a few good ranged players who dont do that screen switch bs all day but very few an im not saying that its fiar but its hard for meelees to defeat strong ranged classes

wait u tell me u expect a softarmor class stay next to a melee and let get hit by melee, btw learn  the diffrence bout kite and run ;)

you'll have to know the difference between a cloth caster and a leather user ;)

Firstly, we are NOT tankers, we got generally really low defence, low hp and is therefore VERY vulnerable against melees

if you tried a caster before you'd know how important it really is to kite in order to survive.

Now;

An unskilled caster would just stand and attack spamming his skills without even moving. (only idiots do that)

a SKILLED caster would actually use his BRAIN and use their disabling skills to kite and attack. yes, it is extremely FRUSTRATING for melees when they can't even touch them(i know the feeling) it's annoying as duck, but it's a tactic,so deal with it. :)

wait u tell me u expect a softarmor class stay next to a melee and let get hit by melee, btw learn  the diffrence bout kite and run ;)

i kno the differnce between kite n run an i dont expect castors to take hits from meelees but i also dont expect them to run a football field ...mos of the time its runing not kiting ill make a video show u the difference. miss kno it all.  :lol:

you'll have to know the difference between a cloth caster and a leather user ;)

Firstly, we are NOT tankers, we got generally really low defence, low hp and is therefore VERY vulnerable against melees

if you tried a caster before you'd know how important it really is to kite in order to survive. U

An unskilled caster would just stand and attack spamming his skills without even moving. (only idiots do that)

first i like to say u need to relax on your spaces n your return key so many return key lines i had to delete half your response just to respond ...also i have  dealt with it i made a ranged class also lol..... n i understand  its a tatic but its funny how u guys still do this tatic even when fighting a cloth armor enemy not just a meelee .......so weres the exscuse now or justifiction in that ....u still run even when fighting cloth armor castors also still do screeen switch bs

first i like to say u need to relax on your spaces n your return key so many return key lines i had to delete half your response just to respond ...also i have  dealt with it i made a ranged class also lol..... n i understand  its a tatic but its funny how u guys still do this tatic even when fighting a cloth armor enemy not just a meelee .......so weres the exscuse now or justifiction in that ....u still run even when fighting cloth armor castors also still do screeen switch bs

example please :)  ;D

• 2 years later...

Warlock : Warlock is SUPER OP! If you are a melee attacker is it very hard to reach the warlock. Warlock have super skills that can control you. But this needs super wifi

Druids : Druids is my opinions. Also OP as Warlock. PLUSS HEAL! Amazing! This class is my opinion.

Priests : Priests can heal and shield) That adorable! This class can solo bosses. AND ARE ESPECIALLY BEST IN PVP (my opinion) ... They burn your mana!

Shamans : Same as Druids! But with earthquake that deals more damage! Shamans can also control and if ur good at shaman u can beat all.

Bladedancer : STRONG AND DEFENSIVE TANK! CAN BEAT MANY OF THE CLASSES! One of my favourites

RANGERS : FAST AS WIND BUT WEAK AS INSECTS. rangers can kill u easily! BUT dies fast self!

Rouges : WATCH OUT FOR THIS! ROUGES CAN CAME WHENEVER! They can be inside and they dealing a lot of damage. THEY ARE AS RANGERS.

Paladin : THIS TANK CAN BE STRONG BUT ALSO WEAK. THIS CAN ALSO HEAL URSELF AND STUN U!

Death Knights : THEY ARE DEFENSIVE AS BLADEDANCERS AND BARBARIAN! THESE ARE STRONG. A LOT OF STUNS AND MAKES U DIE EASY

BARBARIAN : KING OF STUNS. DONT MESS UP WITH THEM. THEY ARE GOD! super strong. but can easily die whEn fighting against shamans / Druids/ priests/ warlock

MAGE : FUN CLASS! DOING HIGH DAMAGE EVERYTIME BUT CAN HAVE BAD DEFENCE. AND MAYBE USES ALL OF MAGES MANA, (ESPECIALLY WHEN FIGHTING AGAINST PREIESTS (MANA BURN))

NECROMANCER : AS PRIEST. BUT WITH STUN SKILL (NIGHTMARES) and POISON.. IF U USE SNAKES..

i think dk is the best (PVP). I never played dk but their skills allow then to catch "runners" (warlock, sham, rangers druid, etc.) and hold till there died.. while other melee classes can get kited 100-0.

I'm a BD and it suck to pvp "runners" cuz for me i have to catch them and if i dont kill them on my frist stun well... 100-0

Edited by Critcree

i think dk is the best (PVP). I never played dk but their skills allow then to catch "runners" (warlock, sham, rangers druid, etc.) and hold till there died.. while other melee classes can get kited 100-0.

I'm a BD and it suck to pvp "runners" cuz for me i have to catch them and if i dont kill them on my frist stun well... 100-0

U also have a running skill to catch them again

• 2 weeks later...

Im a pala #icrievritiem

I get this post.

This post actuall shows how balanced this game is(, regardless of amp ofc).

• 2 weeks later...

U also have a running skill to catch them again

bro the rush is a "skill shot" dk's pull works % 100 of the time big difference.

Barbarian can chop and charge, rogue can poison and jump. Only druids can kite them with 5/5 root and 4/4 sleep -.-