Share ur Ranger's stats

Elforme

Опубликованное фото

my mixed set(half resil half def). just got cbow from +6 to +8 with 16signs (+7 first try and +8 with 15 signs) but before that i used 7 sets for +7 but all failed. Everything else is +7 except cape +8 and boots +6.

im gave up 4.8% dodge for hp enchants on rings coz with my full defence set i'd have only around 2300hp without it (kw whisper boots no hp  :bad: ) but since i never use my that set anyways, at least till i get the kw brigadine (which is ridiculuosly expensive), do u think i should enchant my rings with dodge instead of hp? (its hard for me to choose coz dodge fails m at 25% just as much as it does on 15%)

• 2 weeks later...

lol!! Stfu i think ranger is Spammer damage!!!why use lvl. 18 armor????? use arena set to get 2 free damages or maybe 3 free damages....

So, increases : penet, attk spd, resilience, and acuracy....it's tricks...

• 2 weeks later...

first two pics are mixed arena set, second two are full kw, all gears +7 except cape +8 and wpn +9, few crit ench here and there. overall better than swazz.

39726_.png

39728_.png

39730_.png

39732_.png

first two pics are mixed arena set, second two are full kw, all gears +7 except cape +8 and wpn +9, few crit ench here and there. overall better than swazz.

Exact same set as my Rogue had before I got full KW

Best mixed set for balancing Resilience/Accu/Crit in my opinion, nice choice.

OK ill share my old school rangers stats. Old school as in before crit enchants, lvl17 arena gear and the abundance of lvl18 gear ( aka swamps ).

Pure lvl15 and lab gear. Ill work him again one day to get him up to scratch.  :)

And guys... attack speed is one of the most important stats to work on for a ranger.. just a hint from the old school ranger  :crazy:

39972_.jpg

nice born, i remember when you were a little lvl14 ranger :spiteful: :shok:

Yea that little ranger was the first toon that i worked up, but wasnt my first toon.. my first was a little barb back in jan 2011, never raised him though.. spent my time trolling warspear with him  ;D .. then i stopped playing him at the lab update  :blush:

Yea that little ranger was the first toon that i worked up, but wasnt my first toon.. my first was a little barb back in jan 2011, never raised him though.. spent my time trolling warspear with him  .. then i stopped playing him at the lab update

funny.. :lol: when i first started ws back in umm.. july -11 or something, i had a little barb lvl8

Ya bro ur totally pro leet 1337 pvper have better stats keep amping your armour u need more defense as a ranged fighter when u have 0 magic defense. Saying > doing

:lol:

Ya bro ur totally pro leet 1337 pvper have better stats keep amping your armour u need more defense as a ranged fighter when u have 0 magic defense. Saying > doing

:lol:

Lol notice how you didnt quote anyone there? How are we suppose to know who you are dribbling about? lmao  :lol:

here is my stats, using full killing set. damage 451 with scout composite bow, and 2.6 something physical def. and if u wanna ask me if i have druid in US-SAPPHIRE, the answer is NO. im playing just in EU-EMERALD. lot of people that comes from US always ask me the same question.  :wacko: 

40252_.jpg

Lol notice how you didnt quote anyone there? How are we suppose to know who you are dribbling about? lmao  :lol:

Nope not talking about you, you can put that ego away now  O:-)

noob rangers  ;D  try to reach my stats  ;)

crit : 33.3%

speed: 23.7%

accu: 23%

resili 22%

dodge 25%

penet 8%

(at same time)

i will share some ss of my stats soon  ;)

resili 22%

dodge 25%

penet 8%

(at same time)

You smoke too much weed bro

To think i was on par with you at one stage.. ah good old times.

Back at one of pliskin's ranger tourneys.. that was fun.. killed pliskin ( nessah ) lmao.. my ranger wont be able to do that again any time soon.

resili 22%

dodge 25%

penet 8%

(at same time)

agree weed wweeeeedd  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

The crit on 29%'is the lab belt with 15%pene...n 31%with arena belt 13%pene

Good to see another ranger who realises the importance of speed.. + for that. But i would try to boost that dodge.. unless you plan on kiting 80% of the time.

Your pene is epic though.. i can see it melting defence like butter.

• 2 weeks later...