New clan recruiting people

TYM0R0S

Ok the topic is for everyone at elf-chosen faction.1st of all we.make a clan that will hunt,go at wars and do many things...the main leaders are already chosen..we need 17lvl people with knowledge of.the game and exp at lab hunt,and people who are not scanmers ofc..the rules.are simple:

Have nice behaviour

Dont share.your.char

Leaders.are.not responsible if u are scammed because of your faults.

Leaders wont give u gold or mc items.

The drops will be shared and they can be sold only if none wants it from clan.

We speak only english.unless all people know the language in party,as a sign of respect.

We never disturb our clanmembers

You have to join usually otherwise you leave and u must participate at hunts.

Respect people and help each other.

The right to invite will have only main leaders.

So here is the rules...if u want to join u can pm me me or write name here...

Loipon paides kali i clan alla theloume leader k name...thelw o kathenas na skeftei ena name kai na proteinei ena leader...oi.upoloipoi tha exoun na dioikoun ena party san sub leader.thlw na peite edw.poios thelete na einai k ama thelei kapoios nA ginei as t pei gt tha exoume prob..

Wow this is great, I always hope to see elves working together like this. I have a few questions. What are the requirements for being recruited? Will there be clan enforcement on helping lower levels with daily quests and reaching lvl 20 faster? Also, about hunting and drops, will drops be given away to members of the clan at free of charge and if so, what is the selection process for receiving a drop, or will they be just sold in the clan first, and if know one in the clan wants them then sold to outside of clan? Again, great idea.   

We speak only english.unless all people know the language in party,as a sign of respect.

okay  :sorry:

egw lew esy leader

gia name 8a skeftw aurio sto sxoleio

Egw lew seb gt einai.empeiros.alla de kserw.ama autos psithei..y name.egw lew.kt se elliniko..greeklovers:-P

wraio alla an boun kai alloi pou dn einai ellhnes?

Min kolloneis..emeis 8a ts kanoume koumanto..o leader k sub leader 8a eimaste ellines..

einai deka epipedo 8a er8ei lab to dekari?

E oxi..koita egw apla krataw onomata m meta elegxw...akoma den exw eleksei..soz

clap clap clap  :clapping:

Αν θέλετε τόσο πολύ να μπει κάποιος Level10+, βάλτε 'Level Required XX+' με το 'χχ' να είναι το Level που εσείς θέλετε. Χρειάζεται πολλά η Clan. Δεν είναι απλό θέμα.

Google Translate It.

And on this side, International Forum, Please use English language and not Greeklish. Mods are around.

this is international forum if wanna talk in indonesian or whatever talking ,send personal message , spectators want to understand what crap posting

:good: :good: :good: :good:

this is international forum if wanna talk in indonesian or whatever talking ,send personal message , spectators want to understand what crap posting

and it isnt indonesian its greek like this είσαι έξυπνος translate this ;)

Onechan we told at topic the lvl must be someone in order to join...its 17 lvl...tomorrow i hope to find time as to.post leader name sub-leaders and then see if people>the requirements join...

I am sorry it wont happen again and as for imternational...it should be but for now its european..that should change...:-)

Onechan we told at topic the lvl must be someone in order to join...its 17 lvl...tomorrow i hope to find time as to.post leader name sub-leaders and then see if people>the requirements join...

B!tch please it's Oneechan, double "e".

and it isnt indonesian its greek like this είσαι έξυπνος translate this ;)

You were talking in greeklish back first page, not greek, smarta$$. Not same thing.

in the forum members are allowed to speak to each other in their native language. you should not smith people cause they talk about somethink that may not wanna share in a biger circle. and the post says clearly that inside a party of this clan all should speak english exept if ALL the party members have another comon language.

as i can see, this clan ask people that are over 17lvl and should have some lab experience. how much? like how to survive the first boss? how to make you way to eye? like a full open lab map?

and we would like to know what are the members so far, and the ranks they get by entering this clan. if there any. or will it be a democratic system where each member has to vote for some action?

So were i see who add in clan. . . . XD

arenaxhero lvl20 druid

samxrawat lv20 ranger

arenaxsam lv13 shaman (under processing )

arenaxdon paladin lvl14(arena player)

xD

Αν θέλετε τόσο πολύ να μπει κάποιος Level10+, βάλτε 'Level Required XX+' με το 'χχ' να είναι το Level που εσείς θέλετε. Χρειάζεται πολλά η Clan. Δεν είναι απλό θέμα.

Google Translate It.

And on this side, International Forum, Please use English language and not Greeklish. Mods are around.

If you want so much to get someone Level10 +, put 'Level Required XX +' with 'xx' is the Level you want. It takes a lot of the Clan. It is not a simple matter.

So were i see who add in clan. . . . XD

arenaxhero lvl20 druid

samxrawat lv20 ranger

arenaxsam lv13 shaman (under processing )

arenaxdon paladin lvl14(arena player)

xD

The topic is myrmidons

Search better:-)