bad at pvp :(

eikrelminoa

Help me, I am new to this game.  I have several characters but my favorite is my Druid on EU-Emerald.  She about to get level 12 and go to other map but has terrible equipment.  I want to learn pvp/arena fighting but every time I try I die within 2 seconds and this discourages me from playing pvp.  Help me with tricks on playing pvp.  I like to heal but I also can do damage cast.  What do I need to do to win???

Guest XthekingX

Help me, I am new to this game.  I have several characters but my favorite is my Druid on EU-Emerald.  She about to get level 12 and go to other map but has terrible equipment.  I want to learn pvp/arena fighting but every time I try I die within 2 seconds and this discourages me from playing pvp.  Help me with tricks on playing pvp.  I like to heal but I also can do damage cast.  What do I need to do to win???

Hello There

IF you Thinking About Arena With Druid. You Most be lvl13-14. GOT lvl13 druid staffs like ( twisted charger)

And most be amped alot and insecret by moon crystal. Try get armor with moon attack

That will make you attack higher than 300 easilly.

For healling you need astral Power. so You Need armor Full of Astral And Staff With Alot Astrall

And you most inscret it with Crystal astral ( Better lvl17 staff)

For PVP. TRY pvp lvl14 shamans . AND TRY use Heal and attack.  shamans always use skills.So if you got low armor and weak staff

You died 2 Seconds  ;D

Drop arena for now at least reach to lv1 14 and try to get lv 13 weapons if you could buy mcoins. or if you cant but mcoins arena is not for you :facepalm: the other option is to keep leveling up and . . . . you will learn yourself. All I want to point is that don't get discouraged by losses in arena, its not that you dont play well its actually the fact that the game does no depend on skills the priority is the apm of your weapons and then skills. Since you are new you have a lot to learn go keep going and you learn, if you stop at a level and stop questing the game starts to be boring.

• 1 month later...

Hello There

IF you Thinking About Arena With Druid. You Most be lvl13-14. GOT lvl13 druid staffs like ( twisted charger)

And most be amped alot and insecret by moon crystal. Try get armor with moon attack

That will make you attack higher than 300 easilly.

For healling you need astral Power. so You Need armor Full of Astral And Staff With Alot Astrall

And you most inscret it with Crystal astral ( Better lvl17 staff)

For PVP. TRY pvp lvl14 shamans . AND TRY use Heal and attack.  shamans always use skills.So if you got low armor and weak staff

You died 2 Seconds

easily 300 moon :lol: ? you will need atleast +7 winding scepter,(maybe +5-6 lvl17 staff) full set of moon items lvl17, including all of the rings & amulet from cl trader or lvl18 one

do not amp your stuf to much  :bad:  amp on low lvl cloth armor wont make an hyper cool endurance highly pro killer diference. you should make a heal druid lvl 14 with astral stuf like

-light sash

-light boilersuit

-light guantlets

-excelent signet

-twisted stave

-amulet with astral (duno name)

dat wil giv ya hp

you can also buy some arena equipements. helm is hyper cool.

hyper cool skils are roots and heal. +5 heal makes an hyper big high pro healing diference

about enchants, i think diferent than most of the people. i would still choose resilence, attack speed and deadlines for a druid, but ask other people too. regen on rings, thats a must. and you need hat mask, that will make u hyper good looking ;D

stuck at that lvl and let the pro's know u are hyper cool highly pro killer non-defeteable druid, so they invite u for 5v5 and u farm points hyper easily. when u get enough points to get lvl 17 hyper pro arena stufs, you lvl up and go farm swamp.

dont forget the hat

do not amp your staff to much  :bad:  amp on low lvl cloth armor wont make an hyper cool endurance highly pro killer diference. you should make a heal druid lvl 14 with astral stuf like

-light sash

-light boilersuit

-light guantlets

-excelent signet

-twisted stave

dat wil giv ya hp

hyper cool skils are roots and heal. +5 heal makes an hyper big high pro healing diference

about enchants, i think diferent than most of the people. i would still choose resilence, attack speed and deadlines for a druid, but ask other people too. regen on rings, thats a must. and you need hat mask, that will make u hyper good looking ;D

stuck at that lvl and let the pro's know u are hyper cool highly pro killer non-defeteable druid, so they invite u for 5v5 and u farm points hyper easily. when u get enough points to get lvl 17 hyper pro arena stufs, you lvl up and go farm swamp.

dont forget the hat

This is the Hyper Pro guy  8)

Guest XthekingX

yeah,, i heard low level easily get nice item at swamp..if not u stil got low level gear n sold it for gold plus experience for quest...

When i was lvl15 barb.i got helmnt divung :! From captive

Now.my bd lvl20 alwayd get shits

And my barb lvl18 get runes runes and more runes :facepalm:

Drop arena for now at least reach to lv1 14 and try to get lv 13 weapons if you could buy mcoins. or if you cant but mcoins arena is not for you :facepalm: the other option is to keep leveling up and . . . . you will learn yourself. All I want to point is that don't get discouraged by losses in arena, its not that you dont play well its actually the fact that the game does no depend on skills the priority is the apm of your weapons and then skills. Since you are new you have a lot to learn go keep going and you learn, if you stop at a level and stop questing the game starts to be boring.

Arena without mcoins is possible for example my bd wins a lot  no mcoins spent  :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX

Arena without mcoins is possible for example my bd wins a lot  no mcoins spent  :facepalm:

Lol.

I win lvl19 with lvl18 and didnt spend 1mcoin on him  :crazy:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my advice skill heal +5 and ROOT 5 tont amp armor only staff

on rest items put resi runnes and find second druid to arena

be smart and fast and u can win all

for me druid are most op on 1 on 1 melle class and very effective on warlocks cos range of root is big  :give_rose: good luck  :give_rose:

• 3 weeks later...

do not amp your stuf to much  :bad:  amp on low lvl cloth armor wont make an hyper cool endurance highly pro killer diference. you should make a heal druid lvl 14 with astral stuf like

-light sash

-light boilersuit

-light guantlets

-excelent signet

-twisted stave

dat wil giv ya hp

dont forget the hat

In other words just get lvl 13 full equip amp to +6-8 you can amp +10 if your rich enough but to win at lvl 12-14 lvl 13+6-8 druids are good ;)

at that lvl mos ppl stop to farm ap with amped gear,also ranged classes are bttr at max lvl,u should fast react in any situation,also dnt go 1st if theres bd,or pala let them go 1st,because u will always be the 1st target to kill...