Show your DRUID STATS!

juoppoja

• 3 weeks later...

why does everyone put physical defense runes on  :facepalm:

your a druid not a tank, druids have no problem kiting/beating melee opponents. after how many times must people die from "casters" until they finally realize for the slots you MUST put defense on, you should put that defense towards the class you are WEAKEST against, NOT strongest against  :facepalm:

its usually personal preference, i choose moon, you could also choose dark

amping to +10 gave you enough physical defense + barkskin shield, yet you still find it necessary to NOT put any runes towards moon/dark?

in warspear, you cant change armor during a battle, you need to be versatile

oh, and if u say u have other sets of armor for that, everybody does. read it again. this is about being versatile, 2 melee opponents in arena vs 2 druids dont need the few physical defense those runes give to win, they just need to use their skills smartly.

now imagine in arena, its you, and a friend. versus an overamped barbarian, and an overamped shaman. wouldnt you rather have your +10 physical defense set on for against the barbarian... BUT at the same time switching those physical defence runes in your armor set to moon defense?

thats why i chose moon not physical, amping gives physical but no magic, so why not amp high for the physical, AND put the defense runes socketed into the armor against the class you are weakest against? (like a bd vs a warlock/shaman)

i couldnt care less if this concludes in insults, as either way other people are reading this and will be enlightened 

your a druid not a tank, druids have no problem kiting/beating melee opponents. after how many times must people die from "casters" until they finally realize for the slots you MUST put defense on, you should put that defense towards the class you are WEAKEST against, NOT strongest against  :facepalm:

amping to +10 gave you enough physical defense + barkskin shield, yet you still find it necessary to NOT put any runes towards moon/dark?

oh, and if u say u have other sets of armor for that, everybody does. read it again. this is about being versatile, 2 melee opponents in arena vs 2 druids dont need the few physical defense those runes give to win, they just need to use their skills smartly.

now imagine in arena, its you, and a friend. versus an overamped barbarian, and an overamped shaman. wouldnt you rather have your +10 physical defense set on for against the barbarian... BUT at the same time switching those physical defence runes in your armor set to moon defense?

thats why i chose moon not physical, amping gives physical but no magic, so why not amp high for the physical, AND put the defense runes socketed into the armor against the class you are weakest against? (like a bd vs a warlock/shaman)

i couldnt care less if this concludes in insults, as either way other people are reading this and will be enlightened

my druid is +2+3 gears and +8 staff and i still dont use phisical def runes XD u are right. i use moon def for a simple simple reason.. i can kite anything thats not a self healing class. 1vs1 i only lose to shamans (and very few necros.. only 1 on EU so far)

+1 And ill go change my runes to moon defence after i get out of kota xD

I am helping a lot with bosses, and yes, then i am the tank too -> physical def. And i heared rangers/rogues/bladedancers/deathknights are doing physical damage too ;) Pretty interesting in arena.

Swaaz, agreed. I think my shaman has a little over 1k def lol. Got 2 sets of moon def, cuz Im not scared of warlocks or necros, one astral one moon. Prefer astral

Swaaz, agreed. I think my shaman has a little over 1k def lol. Got 2 sets of moon def, cuz Im not scared of warlocks or necros, one astral one moon. Prefer astral

marceline has 802  :snorlax:

my druid is +2+3 gears and +8 staff and i still dont use phisical def runes XD u are right. i use moon def for a simple simple reason.. i can kite anything thats not a self healing class. 1vs1 i only lose to shamans (and very few necros.. only 1 on EU so far)

+1 And ill go change my runes to moon defence after i get out of kota xD

this is why my ranger has always been +0 armor since amp update came out (all armor, ever obtained, ever) since amping does NOT give any magic defense whatsoever.... +0 armor has same advantage as +10 armor against any magic user  :bad: 

ive been +0 for awhile now, it was to prove a point; back in the day it was even worse! like 95% of players used physical defense runes, then fought shamans in arena/pvp  :crazy:  so i decided to just not amp, and be a bigger threat to magic users then i looked! (not to mention kiting melee, thats another story  :spiteful: )

xd I still got Male with regular def. (yes its my shammy but idc same concept)

Like how you use a full def set for solo pvb (person vs boss new shortcut) is the same reason I had enchanted myne with psychical def (and not to mention that resil isn`t my thing)

You`ve done a good job there Swaaz ;)

this is why my ranger has always been +0 armor since amp update came out (all armor, ever obtained, ever) since amping does NOT give any magic defense whatsoever.... +0 armor has same advantage as +10 armor against any magic user  :bad: 

ive been +0 for awhile now, it was to prove a point; back in the day it was even worse! like 95% of players used physical defense runes, then fought shamans in arena/pvp  :crazy:  so i decided to just not amp, and be a bigger threat to magic users then i looked! (not to mention kiting melee, thats another story  :spiteful: )

had same on bd, paladin, rogue (even though on rogue is kinda useless cause once the element of surprise is taken its an easy prey so i changed back to phisical so i could pvp melees properly) always resil mixed with moon and minimum amp on gears, sometimes +0 sometimes +4, mostly free amp on arena gear.

heck i once pvpd hassn with some +0 items on my bd (new lvl 17 armour and belt) and won 7-2. def is overrated unless u are in fact a poor kiter and need to tank, on some phone its super hard to kite so i can understand why some people use phisical

Like how you use a full def set for solo pvb (person vs boss new shortcut) is the same reason I had enchanted myne with psychical def (and not to mention that resil isn`t my thing)

im glad some people dont use resil xD thats how i can get beat full+9 people in melee pvp with low amp gears and lvl 15 weapons xD

not saying having a defense set is pointless, my druid has a defense set. but if its your arena equipment, (not arena armor, the equipment you use for arena) you must be versatile

had same on bd, paladin, rogue (even though on rogue is kinda useless cause once the element of surprise is taken its an easy prey so i changed back to phisical so i could pvp melees properly) always resil mixed with moon and minimum amp on gears, sometimes +0 sometimes +4, mostly free amp on arena gear.

heck i once pvpd hassn with some +0 items on my bd (new lvl 17 armour and belt) and won 7-2. def is overrated unless u are in fact a poor kiter and need to tank, on some phone its super hard to kite so i can understand why some people use phisical

its different for every class, rogue for example. but there are general guidelines. you pointed out saying rogue has element of surprise. that changes armor setups, but not the fact when your* against magic users, you need magic-"socketed" runes in your armor. unless you want to be at a disadvantage  :facepalm:

resil is personal preference, i try and go for 50% resil 50% magic defense, but for example, if im fighting an astral armor shaman id rather use 100% magic defense runes and 0% resil, and if they wore moon armor id need resil to counter their boosted attack power

its different for every class, rogue for example. but there are general guidelines. you pointed out saying rogue has element of surprise. that changes armor setups, but not the fact when your* against magic users, you need magic-"socketed" runes in your armor. unless you want to be at a disadvantage  :facepalm:

resil is personal preference, i try and go for 50% resil 50% magic defense, but for example, if im fighting an astral armor shaman id rather use 100% magic defense runes and 0% resil, and if they wore moon armor id need resil to counter their boosted attack power

well i do a lot of pvp and i cant afford to have many sets on rogue (or on any char for that matter so i just chose what i think its bestfor 1vs1 then stick with it even for arenas)

my bd/pala/druid have many sets cause they are old chars so i can mix them up a bit but my rogue came on my poor days  ;D  so i just have 1 set, since i spend most day at pvp cave fighting melees i enchanted phis def, but for arena id probably go with moon def  if i had a spare set. as for resil/magic def. resil has double the advantages. cause not only reduces dmg but also critical chance.  i had 2.7 % resil on my lvl 17 arena shoes, changed to moon def for a test, hardly see any damage diference but i do notice i get crited more often. so i think ill change back to resil. im not sure with this cause i didnt test and i dont have extra gear to make a proper test but 2.7% resil is about the same as 301 moon def (in terms of dmg reduction) without the added bonus of reducing crit chance

Meh, ever since I got to +9 I couldn`t bother with resil honestly. Never seen it kick in that dramaticly that I went "fapfap"

I do fine with my current sets, matches my way of playing well enough.

Only resil I actually have in my gear is on my boots xd just to hold a 10% (wich works fine I gues?)

As for sets, meh Only 17set I got currently has moon def on it since most druids went berserk for some reason, so I have no problem with most of them. (note: It`ll rip of your energy dramaticly wich might be bad vs druids)

• 4 weeks later...

My stats

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

• 2 weeks later...

GT armor and helm, with VS boot and grauntlet, 17 lvl belt and cloak, also amulet of inward power with moon and astral, Note: if u need high mOon Dmge: use 17 ring with moon dmg on it.. Either case if u want heal use other.. I have used both.. :D lol... Nvm my post..