Show your DRUID STATS!

juoppoja

So ive been very excited with my new druid, now got it 13lvl.  8)  not even week old druid, but didnt see topic where screenshot of any druid, and i would like to see what pro druids are wearing so post picture of your druids stat!  ;D

• 1 month later...

Not Pro :sorry: :sorry:

But i enjoy when i do arena on it :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

good kiting is really good on druid and root there is op combo  :wacko: :rofl:  Good stats i say, good one to beat some ass  ;D

I'm interested how you make 292 :) I only sacrifice moon on my guiding thread armor, but i have a +7 weapon, and i only have 266 moon.

I'm interested how you make 292 :) I only sacrifice moon on my guiding thread armor, but i have a +7 weapon, and i only have 266 moon.

lab rings v.s armour/gloves lvl17 belt lvl18 amulet +6 lvl15 arena staff rest pm me in game hellheal elf side or nubrose mc side i msg u full set

I have lvl 17 lab moon ring + ring with 12 moon and 12 astral. VS gloves + boots, GT hood + armor, arena lvl 17 +7 weapon, arena lvl 17 belt, lvl 17 cloak, lvl 18 amulet.

Wait; i have my weapon enchanted with astral. Maybe that's the difference  :blush:  How many astral do you have in this moon-set?

Wait; i have my weapon enchanted with astral. Maybe that's the difference  :blush:

yep and i use 2x lab ring moon for full moon not my arena/pvp set  ;D

375 moon 201 heal

that lie, speak the name of your character and put the picture in forum items. I can not believe  :bad:

Brdigo you have to realize that 375 moon and 201 heal ISN'T impossible. Get staff from lab with like 125 moon and astral, add charms(even better if it's got great charms on it), and amplify it to +10, then add in moon and astral rings and necklace. Also, the gloves, belt, and cloak can give extra moon and/or astral. It's difficult to get that all, but it's not impossible.

sudden doom?  :spiteful:

not only my weapon +8 arena lv 17, to improve the most, I get near the 400 attack moon. slowly I try to amplify it and then +9 +10.  :good:

39314_.jpg

39316_.jpg

39317_.jpg

Brdigo you have to realize that 375 moon and 201 heal ISN'T impossible. Get staff from lab with like 125 moon and astral, add charms(even better if it's got great charms on it), and amplify it to +10, then add in moon and astral rings and necklace. Also, the gloves, belt, and cloak can give extra moon and/or astral. It's difficult to get that all, but it's not impossible.

just want to see the picture of him proving, I said that is not impossible. I want to see the statistics also why resilience is very useful. See my picture above  :)

Brdigo you have to realize that 375 moon and 201 heal ISN'T impossible. :'(  It's difficult to get that all, but it's not impossible.

Why you gotta be using double negatives :'( :sorry:

not only my weapon +8 arena lv 17, to improve the most, I get near the 400 attack moon. slowly I try to amplify it and then +9 +10.  :good:

wahwahwah  O:-)  Lovely druid  :blush:

just want to see the picture of him proving, I said that is not impossible. I want to see the statistics also why resilience is very useful. See my picture above  :)

You said he lie. Thats almost the same as saying its impossible ;)

Ty bro  ;D  U have druid lv ?

its now 15lvl but u guys dont wanna know my astral/moon  :tease: Still working on it

Lol brdigo,you said that already

He trying to act pro  and show off but play druid since 1-2 month xD lucked arena staff to 8+ and thinks he is best druid on us server :D

Fact is he isnt smart druid :D let him be proud on his 340moon and 191heal  :rofl:

He trying to act pro  and show off but play druid since 1-2 month xD lucked arena staff to 8+ and thinks he is best druid on us server :D

Fact is he isnt smart druid :D let him be proud on his 340moon and 191heal  :rofl:

Sis pointing the obvious, i laughed  :rofl: