ponk es un tramposo

erasmocardona

El jugador ponk del servidor esmeralda lv 14 paladin es un tramposo y lo gamemaster del juego tienen que hacer algo, porque persona inresponsable asi hacen que uno deje el juego y por enden dejan de ganar utilidades los desarrollador, voy al grano. se ponen a cambiar un objeto por mas d 5 casilla, te dicen que te dan el item en la segunda transferencia y cuand hace la primera, te ponen en ignore, lo desarrolladores del juego pueden darse cuenta d eso y deberian de banear esa cuenta, NO PIDO QUE ME DEVUELVAN LOS ITEM PERO QUE HAGAN ALGO CON PERSONAS ASI, ya que se perderia la esencia del juego ya que UNO GASTA MCCOIN PARA COMPRAR ESE ITEM Y TE ESTAFAN ASI, le pido tajantement que empiecen a clausura cuentas d la gente asi, necesito a alguien que traduzca esto por favor, saludos

El jugador ponk del servidor esmeralda lv 14 paladin es un tramposo y lo gamemaster del juego tienen que hacer algo, porque persona inresponsable asi hacen que uno deje el juego y por enden dejan de ganar utilidades los desarrollador, voy al grano. se ponen a cambiar un objeto por mas d 5 casilla, te dicen que te dan el item en la segunda transferencia y cuand hace la primera, te ponen en ignore, lo desarrolladores del juego pueden darse cuenta d eso y deberian de banear esa cuenta, NO PIDO QUE ME DEVUELVAN LOS ITEM PERO QUE HAGAN ALGO CON PERSONAS ASI, ya que se perderia la esencia del juego ya que UNO GASTA MCCOIN PARA COMPRAR ESE ITEM Y TE ESTAFAN ASI, le pido tajantement que empiecen a clausura cuentas d la gente asi, necesito a alguien que traduzca esto por favor, saludos

Im gonna translate what my friend Lamatona (with my bad english) is trying to say.

"Lvl 14 pally Ponk scam people using the 2nd trade cheat. She´s mad at GMs and i understand cause even if it is our falt or its not for trusting other ppl, if GMs just allow 5 slots in trade that open the doors to a lot of fraudulents trading. SHES NOT ASKING GMS TO GET BACK THEIR ITEMS BUT SHES ASKING TO START DOING SOMETHING WITH THAT KIND OF PERSONS; AS TEMPORARY BANS; ETC, because the essence of the game is loosing itself cause some good people BUY MIRACLE COINS TO BUY AN ITEM THAT SOMEONE CAN SCAM U EASILY So she demand GMS to start doing something with that kind of persons.

And she say Hi, u all."

At first im gonna say that i know Lamatona and is a trustable nice player and person, im not suffering the same problem cause i dnt try to make trades with anyone, i always find the way to make a safe trade or i just dont make it. But its sad that something SO EASY AS CHANGE 5 SLOTS TO 10, SO SO SO SO SO EASY can solve this problem and when the time is going and the updates are coming and GMS dont change it i feel like they are LAUGHING OF GOOD PERSONS WITH GOOD WILL allowing that kind of things to happen.

And why i feel that? Im gonna explain myself. If my friend loose this things in first trade, when she already paid for that REAL MONEY, GMS, LISTEN THIS, REAL MONEY; THE MONEY THAT WE, NOT SCAMMERS; WE, ARE GIVING TO YOU, ok when she loose it, if she want this things again guess what?

SHE HAVE TO PAY AGAIN FOR THEM WITH REAL MONEY.

Well im maybe wrong but it feels like scammers are free to be in the game cause they help u earn more money. If u respect us, guys, start doing something. If u dont, remember that we are all dust and tomorrow all servers can be empty cause of a consequence of this kind of things.

I dnt say hi. I will say hi when i see that u re respecting us, cause we are your costumers, and if i take a coffee i dnt want the waiter give my coffee to the guy right at my side who dont pay for it.

Im gonna say anyway thank you for reading, and if u really want us playing for years, start doing something with scammers and badbehaviour players who tell u things like "ur daughter should die of cancer" as happen to me with assussenna. A scammer who sold ESPIAO acc to another scammer. So they are the owners of the game. Not anyone. Bad persons, liers, cheaters, and bad players.

Do something or at least say bb to my money

To bad see that something like that happens, and Erasmo is my friend, he is a very good person..

I never try to make trade that involve 2 transactions because of that..

Another trick the scammers use is that they sell a very good item, then At trade they show you the item, cancel and trade again but they put a lower quality item that have same image as the good item.

So people be careful with trading, always check what are you receiving, and never trust anyone who ask u ur id and pass to give free mcoins..

i wish you bring a prove or ss cuz ponk is a freind of mine ever since we been lvl1 together(and now he still my friend and i still talk to him alot) so pls provide evedence cuz if this true then im the biggest fool ever :sorry:

• 1 month later...

if he is a cheater, and ask him if he wants me to answer with the truth, if there was a game manager at banearan, that player did that because I have not seen and I've seen havha other players. it is an ax lv 9 with tree gits