Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Akasha

[2019.10.15] It's time for a Spook-tacular Challenge!

Recommended Posts

challenge_halloween.png

 

Boo-ho-ho!

 

If you're as excited and anxious to celebrate the Median Night as we are, this is the perfect time to solve our math mystery and maybe even get some trilling rewards! 


Calculate the final result and share below in the comments - and on Facebook, if you want the chance to win prizes! Don't forget to write your character's nickname and server.

 

Here is an example: 7-2+9-5...
💜 Purple space - adds its number to the subtotal;
💛 Cream space - subtracts its number from the subtotal;
💚 Green space - multiplies the subtotal by its number;
❤️ Red space - divides the subtotal by its number;

Winners of this challenge will be announced next week in our official page!

May the ghosts be with you! 

 

Direct link: https://www.facebook.com/warspear/posts/2441610042541304

 

Edited by Akasha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish to write the result and the Datas (char and server) here more than on FB with my real name. I suppose the reward for players who took my same decision is not included with this specific case, right? :tired2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I wish to write the result and the Datas (char and server) here more than on FB with my real name. I suppose the reward for players who took my same decision is not included with this specific case, right? 

It wouldn't be fair, we use Google random number generator to pick the winners in the order of comments there. Maybe you could give the name of a char that no one knows?! It could be a good option for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Akasha said:

It wouldn't be fair, we use Google random number generator to pick the winners in the order of comments there. Maybe you could give the name of a char that no one knows?! It could be a good option for you.

 

That's actually a very good idea. Thanks for the answer! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Higgings said:

That's actually a very good idea. Thanks for the answer! 

I mean..the Miracle Coins will be stored in the same account anyway. I'm sure you know that, It was what I had in mind when I said that. I had my pictures deleted from previous contest because of that, yet strange people manage to find me and send friend requests there.. and I'm like "- Nooo...that's my ordinary private life and I love keeping this way" 🙈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2019 at 8:54 PM, Ellatrice said:

 where's challegne results?

Hi there!

Results were announced on Facebook, I left a link to you. Good luck! :love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

 

 

Edited by Akasha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Akasha said:

Hi there!

Results were announced on Facebook, I left a link to you. Good luck! :love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

 

 

Hey nice I won. When will Reward Be Put into bags?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...