Helping The Noobs.

HeadHunter

Ok, I am a noob as MC(rouge) Char ''raziv''. Left level 16 BD. There's no unity in FB,ELF and chosens-main reason why they suck. I will grow as soon as posdible. :):) N I decor my bladed with blood who ignored me for help. :D

Ok, I am a noob as MC(rouge) Char ''raziv''. Left level 16 BD. There's no unity in FB,ELF and chosens-main reason why they suck. I will grow as soon as posdible. :) :) N I decor my bladed with blood who ignored me for help. :D

but there's no unity on mc side now as well, ive watched a war chronoz and afro started the other night and it failed coz people never listen :facepalm:

but there's no unity on mc side now as well, ive watched a war chronoz and afro started the other night and it failed coz people never listen :facepalm:

Wanna know why theey dont listen? Most of them are elves wanting.to live the good life. :crazy:

Wanna know why theey dont listen? Most of them are elves wanting.to live the good life. :crazy:

yea ik coz those mcsakens from before who knows how to listen already left game/lay low or as what indos call it, "pensi"  ;D

:(

So true.  Half the army left early.  Then the other half didn't turn and fight when the rear guard was overtaken.  It's a simple concept.  Too difficult to grasp for some.  Listen to the raid leader. 

Guest XthekingX

i Help You All ELF :yahoo:

AnD I Love Helping Noobs Mcs O:-)  (by Killing Them ) :lol:

yea ik coz those mcsakens from before who knows how to listen already left game/lay low or as what indos call it, "pensi"  ;D

well they don't play as much as before so thats why lil bit of players follow them till the end well others don't know them so they can give fudge.why follow some one you don't know ? There is still unity just by different players now but back then was the BEST UNITY elves had it too way back :)

:rofl: U almost cracked my ribs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: Editing should be done this way, 5 yeard old pic when I was novice at graphic designing :blush: 8)

34072_.jpg

u cant expexct every player to.listen to these so called leaders .. when they really didnt have as much influence on players as much as they think ........yea there good for starting wars but did they actually help as much as they think they did ?

some people just trigger the war and

in middle of nowhere they get  disappears.lol could we blame them?

all they want is having fun.

and why would someone play one side if you can play both.

I wonder if one person is allowed to choose only one faction then things could ve been different.

I do agree.Reason like Looney says there's no unity.There's no good clan And well organised like elves/chosen side.Every one is selfish on their own and they want to grow better than others.

no one helps questor and why would they join war or listen some call leaders orders.

:lol:

Seriously I have both opponent factions, I have no intension in killing MC or ELF either. Theres no profit in killing them and no loss in leaving them. But, My mind goes intensely blind it loses control, randomly functions when I see char in red name and realize it's not a bot. Result, I am near staue or standing near bone. I guess, This is the ''''king problem with all. Alals, There is no loss in killing and no profit in being killed. :D

• 1 month later...

I know what to do, I am quest bound now. Visit Arnold. Get legion quest. Kill lvl 18 10 mc, lvl 14+ 20. Do some arena on the way to pvp. Collect non burning pearl on way (daily quest). Visit nadir, if someone is set for lake , walk with them and try to set avnger sign on mc caravn. Gets free teleport scroll to staue, go to pvp , cycle till the battery is dead.