Druids arena strategy

Healex

There is no arena strategy for druids because druids suck. ;D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well if you think that way but it is obvious that you dont know how to play with druid.Yes it's hard in arena,but when you get used to druid you can be stronger than rogues and other classes  :tease:

5 lightning 5 heal 5 root.

root opponent = free damage and enemy cant use skills.

when root is on u use bees (or u can use bees then root)

and u and ur ally can take out 1 of the enemies fast and easy! (2x2)

if ur ally dies and u kill 1 enemy, it will be 1x1, if it is melee enemy u kite (hit and run)bees and root very good for that!

but dont run to much, u dont want any nerd pm u "runner u noob cant kill u f****** runner i am gonna cry myself to bed" :rofl:

and if ur enemy is ranged (but dont have heal skill) then kite them too :wacko: (warlock/ranger) just try dont get controlled by them!

if ur enemy is ranger (and got heal skill) spam skills or ur dead! :lol:

• 5 weeks later...

I was 1x1,druidxdeath knight

simple

1)lightning,bees,roots,run,heal

2)whn u stuck at other end-lightning,roots,heal

repeat this,my friend said that im pro but I feel im noob :rolf:

heal lv5, bees lv4-5, root lv4, lightening lv2-3, barkskin lv1

this druid pwns any other class with same amp of attack and def. But problem is we get ganged in arena and war.

Although lowering lightening takes away the bling.  ;D

go to this page for Insect swarm. every druid should know what his skill can do  ::)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=80244.msg427939#msg427939

about strategy:

1. Shield: barkskin someone else soon as arena starts. most probably one on the lead  of marching. this way your shield will cooldown bye the time you reach the rendezvous point and now you can shield yourself. barkskin is important coz it adds to all type of defense. you are almost on a ranger's defense if +5/6 all and put on a barkskin.

2. HEAL JUDGEMENT: Stay at the bottom line of your army. If you do this, only a fine rogue can reach to you. as enemy always attempt to kill ranger/druid. put a pre-heal on someone you think will be attacked first or heal yourself, if you see a rogue going to stealth mode at a distance===> its gonna hit you. Usually stay healed yourself unless someone needs it more than you. a tank getting ganged up needs it more or an archer finishing someone off and getting hits from someone else. Please dont heal someone who is already healed, specially if you heal low. heals dont stack , they replace. If you like to work in moon mode, heal yourself always and stay dynamic, else your moon is all waste. your judgements of heal, turn the tables.

3. AOEs: Warlocks usually put circles. whats the rush its not inviting you to run over his skill. just wait the circle end with time and immediately root it, and run to behind of your herd again. Team work pays nobody's amps or hard work alone pays off. Party should run back altogether when shamans/warlocks are dropping quakes/circles. If shaman heals warlock, you let your party finish warlock and deal with shaman, root it/attack it whatever.

4. TURING YOUR GANG-UP AS FRUITFUL AS YOU CAN: if you are hit with 2x enemies on you: you should always be under heal if none of your party mates needs heal more. What could die faster than a druid=====> an un-healed druid!

Someone in your party has to come to make it even when you're ganked by 2. if not, you have to work for yourself==> root one and run opposite to the area where your party is killing enemies==> put bees on the other leech and run to farthest end of map. you will be fine by then because even if the 2 reach you and kill you. your party will come and finish them. because if they were 2x1 on you, their pt remained 3x4 against your party. gang up guys don't think this through. what you did was trying to survive as long as you can and breaking the enemy pt team-work resulting in helping your own pt. In case the rooted person dont tail you till the corner, you can easily kill the solo leech, explained in next point.

5. Dont keep healing yourself throughout the fight if you are not under attack. Even if you r attacked with 1 person you can heal someone else, root the solo leech on you, change your spot and go support the party-kill by attacking least hp enemy, heal up. When roots end, put bees on that leecher and run out of reach. 4x bees damage will make enough distance for you to make his hp half and heal yourself. Finish him and goto your business, maybe your party did fine with the rest!

Be a team player. if you are left 1x1 at last. root+run+heal every time you are left with 800-1000 hp. go full and attack again. and repeat the plan. no melee can survive it! shaman 1x1 could be a pain if you are not high on your bees.

^ hope that works for you

one more thing, put bees on enemy when you are getting hits from him, not when he is out of range and cant attack you. if u use root + bees, thats waste of bees. do root + bees on a magician, not melee

one more thing, put bees on enemy when you are getting hits from him, not when he is out of range and cant attack you. if u use root + bees, thats waste of bees. do root + bees on a magician, not melee

Thanks,i use this strategy but i prefer 2x2 arena  :wacko:

There is no arena strategy for druids because druids suck. ;D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ja kills my druid then that says druids suck, so not going to cry when I kill you, I'll kill you for even with my character weaker. his rookie

ja kills my druid then that says druids suck, so not going to cry when I kill you, I'll kill you for even with my character weaker. his rookie

You can't kill me because:

1. You play US i play EU

2. I have quit game

3. I'm so hyper pro

What is best arena strategy for druids?

use insect swarm first and then entangling using lightning bolt, and then heal, if the character battle using swords he loses more easily if healers can be a little harder, always try to use the power to heal before not lose much life.

Another good player makes his strategy  :good:

use insect swarm first and then entangling using lightning bolt, and then heal, if the character battle using swords he loses more easily if healers can be a little harder, always try to use the power to heal before not lose much life.

Another good player makes his strategy  :good:

good luck with this strategy lol  :facepalm:

Poley you think is strong with that shit your druid?  :bad:

Be quite noname , you have no clue how to play/use druid and ur only a pvpcave ganker ,ive seen today ;)

Be quite noname , you have no clue how to play/use druid and ur only a pvpcave ganker ,ive seen today ;)

each plays their game so do not have a strategy of how to explain a game, and you say that my strategy sucks, I already saw you losing for beginners, when you deichar losing to newcomers who come to me do not argue with noobs.

each plays their game so do not have a strategy of how to explain a game, and you say that my strategy sucks, I already saw you losing for beginners, when you deichar losing to newcomers who come to me do not argue with noobs.

to who ive lost? Tell me what beginner ? You started playing a druid and act like a pro :D you have no clue using a druid , telling me to start with bee swarm against melee? Better use ur bd and spam area chat : HEAL ME !

Compared to Poley you suck xD Oh and she doenst act like a pro, she is  :dirol:

Poley is best druid I ever seen :blush: and the only one that can kill me  ;D

>starts with Bees

>gets Hamstring/Gouged 5 yards away

>dies

>conclusion: You just went full retard m8

>root, you can let him norm you once just for the lulz

>nuke

>bees

>run while attacking

>repeat until he dead

>profit

heal lv5, bees lv4-5, root lv4, lightening lv2-3, barkskin lv1

this druid pwns any other class with same amp of attack and def. But problem is we get ganged in arena and war.

Although lowering lightening takes away the bling. 

go to this page for Insect swarm. every druid should know what his skill can do 

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=80244.msg427939#msg427939

about strategy:

1. Shield: barkskin someone else soon as arena starts. most probably one on the lead  of marching. this way your shield will cooldown bye the time you reach the rendezvous point and now you can shield yourself. barkskin is important coz it adds to all type of defense. you are almost on a ranger's defense if +5/6 all and put on a barkskin.

2. HEAL JUDGEMENT: Stay at the bottom line of your army. If you do this, only a fine rogue can reach to you. as enemy always attempt to kill ranger/druid. put a pre-heal on someone you think will be attacked first or heal yourself, if you see a rogue going to stealth mode at a distance===> its gonna hit you. Usually stay healed yourself unless someone needs it more than you. a tank getting ganged up needs it more or an archer finishing someone off and getting hits from someone else. Please dont heal someone who is already healed, specially if you heal low. heals dont stack , they replace. If you like to work in moon mode, heal yourself always and stay dynamic, else your moon is all waste. your judgements of heal, turn the tables.

3. AOEs: Warlocks usually put circles. whats the rush its not inviting you to run over his skill. just wait the circle end with time and immediately root it, and run to behind of your herd again. Team work pays nobody's amps or hard work alone pays off. Party should run back altogether when shamans/warlocks are dropping quakes/circles. If shaman heals warlock, you let your party finish warlock and deal with shaman, root it/attack it whatever.

4. TURING YOUR GANG-UP AS FRUITFUL AS YOU CAN: if you are hit with 2x enemies on you: you should always be under heal if none of your party mates needs heal more. What could die faster than a druid=====> an un-healed druid!

Someone in your party has to come to make it even when you're ganked by 2. if not, you have to work for yourself==> root one and run opposite to the area where your party is killing enemies==> put bees on the other leech and run to farthest end of map. you will be fine by then because even if the 2 reach you and kill you. your party will come and finish them. because if they were 2x1 on you, their pt remained 3x4 against your party. gang up guys don't think this through. what you did was trying to survive as long as you can and breaking the enemy pt team-work resulting in helping your own pt. In case the rooted person dont tail you till the corner, you can easily kill the solo leech, explained in next point.

5. Dont keep healing yourself throughout the fight if you are not under attack. Even if you r attacked with 1 person you can heal someone else, root the solo leech on you, change your spot and go support the party-kill by attacking least hp enemy, heal up. When roots end, put bees on that leecher and run out of reach. 4x bees damage will make enough distance for you to make his hp half and heal yourself. Finish him and goto your business, maybe your party did fine with the rest!

Be a team player. if you are left 1x1 at last. root+run+heal every time you are left with 800-1000 hp. go full and attack again. and repeat the plan. no melee can survive it! shaman 1x1 could be a pain if you are not high on your bees.

^ hope that works for you

itna faltu time kaha se laya? :facepalm:

to who ive lost? Tell me what beginner ? You started playing a druid and act like a pro :D you have no clue using a druid , telling me to start with bee swarm against melee? Better use ur bd and spam area chat : HEAL ME !

nobody tells me what I'm not supposed to do a simple novice, depending on which class you will duel the strategy changes, playing with a warlock or shaman you have to necessarily start with root, that's obvious. its resilience is in how many percent?

:facepalm:

nobody tells me what I'm not supposed to do a simple novice, depending on which class you will duel the strategy changes, playing with a warlock or shaman you have to necessarily start with root, that's obvious. its resilience is in how many percent?

:facepalm:

Google translator? I dont understand your english...

Plz let cleiton translate i bet he speaks better english than you. ..

• 2 months later...

Roots control everything :P only nightmare and dark cyrcle is better  ;D

nightmare only gud when u want to a)run and heal b)kiling 1 while other sleep.

• 3 weeks later...

Root > lightning > bees > run

Keep doing that in arena the melee is dead

If ur pvping a shaman use roots just when your heal is going to run out so the opponent cant use any skill

Against u and in a pvp u dont need to use bees well bees is just support and extra damage use bees if a rouge is trying to get away after he /she  has jumped u :P

• 1 month later...

heal barskin root,,hit light hit swarm hit(spam),,root back side 1 move(if vs male),, continous spam :facepalm:

• 1 year later...

allso when try to kill mc shaman its smart to use roots when the heal of the shaman allmost over is

now he is a few sec out of his/her heal and u can make a profit

• 1 year later...

i could say that druid is very hard to play class if it comes to arena and druids usually die first if enemy team has atleast 600dmg rogue or barb u won't even manage to use song :crazy:

Edited by xuserx