G4ransi 9Bulan

make more easy  

6 members have voted

1. 1. make more easy

• make kotaravva more easy to reach
    • re new some place at norlant

Question

21 answers to this question

idk adjectly how it works this whole swamp thing.

but someone told me the faster you jump to nearest teleport key you ve greater chance to reach kotta.

well surprisely it did work.

seven hours is worst I can rely to that same condition during my first.

good luck.

Guest XthekingX

Hello Dear player

Kota is not like other island . Kota place have hard quests only for pro and strongest elfs/mcs

So if we maked it easy to get. It will be full of lvl14 even myabe lvl1-4. And wil be full of blocker . Hydra will be got +50 mcs

And quests will be low exp. And maybe no drop doom. So it better to stay like this

If you wanna my guide to get there fast =

-Most Be BladeDancer/Barb/Rouge/paladin/Deathknight with armor defend +3k

- Most Be know all Swamps Secret And Every Portal Place

- If there alot elfs/mcs try to get kota . It will be hard to get there.So better time when all players are off

I hope my guide help. Becouse it alredy help me

My paly try 2 day n not reach kotarawa  :shok:  :crazy: thats the most time needed for me

To reach kotarawa

Btw my friend know secret to reach kotarawa faster, when i still try to reach kotarawa

My fiend reach it die n reach fast again,he reach it like almost 10x  when me not once reach.

Im not joke, its true story  :shok:

Guest XthekingX

:facepalm:

kinga!

Lol  :spiteful:

I even found invinsible portal (maybe bugged ) at one of zenth places

(SHHHH It SECRET )

Lol  :spiteful:

I even found invinsible portal (maybe bugged ) at one of zenth places

(SHHHH It SECRET )

don't lie up!

and if it's true why are you only the one who manage to see that invisible portal in the first place.

lol :lol:

Guest XthekingX

don't lie up!

and if it's true why are you only the one who manage to see that invisible portal in the first place.

lol :lol:

me lie !!!

I was telphoin cracks and press on that place and it say smail rava portal. (I cant see it )

I give pic as proff.and if it true give me 100k ok? :spiteful:

me lie !!!

I was telphoin cracks and press on that place and it say smail rava portal. (I cant see it )

I give pic as proff.and if it true give me 100k ok? :spiteful:

whatever :rofl:

no thnks I got gold like 27 golds only.I m not in position to make deal.

this people seeking help.why don't you be gentleman for one seconds and stop being kinga lmao.

Lol its easy, just go naked, moving fast to other portal, if u see its faster die, do it, then go portal again. With time ull know all portals and how go fast to them. Do it until u reach kotarava, then u put ur equips again

dont go there. its bored. go farm and get gold to buy what u need. i think its good to waste my time to farming than wasting my time at teleport and only get rune or cristal for reward. :wacko:

1 hour farming mob = at least 2k gold and -500g for repair.... 1 hour teleport = 0 gold and -500g for repair

Lol its easy, just go naked, moving fast to other portal, if u see its faster die, do it, then go portal again. With time ull know all portals and how go fast to them. Do it until u reach kotarava, then u put ur equips again

sir a friend of mine was arrested for nudity in public @_@

sir a friend of mine was arrested for nudity in public @_@

u ar arrested. put ur hands up or i shoot. oops put it down cover ur %%%%  :lol:

u ar arrested. put ur hands up or i shoot. oops put it down cover ur %%%%  :lol:

the funny part is he done what he done to .....after thinking you properly dont want to know wby @_@

Kotaravva is the most idiotic way to spend half of ur day, first it takes like 2 hours to reach kotaravva, and when u finally reach kotaravva, there will be a high amped rogue to ruin your day :facepalm: unless u play on mc, and in that case, it will be some rich kid elf trolling kotarvva

it seems to me as if when u die at kotaravva, u have a higher chance to get back there with a few teleports. and if this happened to u, then u die again, then it'll take ages to get back.

Guest XthekingX

Kotaravva is the most idiotic way to spend half of ur day, first it takes like 2 hours to reach kotaravva, and when u finally reach kotaravva, there will be a high amped rogue to ruin your day :facepalm: unless u play on mc, and in that case, it will be some rich kid elf trolling kotarvva

:facepalm: YOU NOOB?!!!!!!!

kota place for lvl up and get some staffs*

my barb lvl15 do all quests and will be lvl16 in the second day of reching kota :facepalm: