rogues skill!!!! fix kuzmitch

ghostsword

Please, could you clarify the issue in details?

I think he means getting seen while in Stealth and Gouge missing/not working.

Btw, Mind if I ask?

What is the cause of Gouge not working? Is it just like other skills like Hamstring getting Dodged, Parried or Blocked?

Please, could you clarify the issue in details?

i think what he want's to say is fix the "failing" issue on rogue's gouge and hide,so he wants it 100% success lmao...thats not fair i think,i mean making it 100% success lol, if there is something that need to be fix in here,maybe that's barb's dash stun success rate,very very very low chance -.-

i think what he want's to say is fix the "failing" issue on rogue's gouge and hide,so he wants it 100% success lmao...thats not fair i think,i mean making it 100% success lol, if there is something that need to be fix in here,maybe that's barb's dash stun success rate,very very very low chance -.-

:blush: Agree with Vcut....Even it fail sometime Rogue is still strong

Imagine how Rogue can 100% gouge and stealth without seen......

Thats is Over power..... :facepalm:

:blush: Agree with Vcut....Even it fail sometime Rogue is still strong

Imagine how Rogue can 100% gouge and stealth without seen......

Thats is Over power..... :facepalm:

yea,specially those who do "hide and seek" moves, :P poor BD's/ranger's/druid's and so on no chance for them to catch the rogue  :lol: :lol: specially those who got slow net,

I made no sense sorry guys I meant when I use stealth I go in and stay there stealth is on then animal attacks me health low n ai die because fail nobody haves repairs like that fix OK

:sorry:

I made no sense sorry guys I meant when I use stealth I go in and stay there stealth is on then animal attacks me health low n ai die because fail nobody haves repairs like that fix OK

:sorry:

ohh you mean adds/mobs seeing you while hiding? well,thats natural lol,imagine if adds cant see you,u can go at astral labryss last boss alone with hide lol,and thats not fair for other jobs and factions.

Dude no when I use stealth on pvp or elf or animal it fails i :diablo:

yes,because hiding is not 100% success,coz for me its the most OP skill in this game,