Let's talk about the iselnort war and some classes

Raphsodyz

Hi all, players and devs.

In this topic, i want talk about some classes and the current meta-game that affect the game events.

Why the meta-game need some changes? Please look the Battle Alliance winners in all servers, castle owners in all servers and the rank of the aquatic event is all servers. Elfs side always have advantage.

The main question is about the meta game. Currently, mcs don't have any damage class that give a burst AoE damage, only elfs with mages. This affect so much in gvg events (like war, aquatic events and war castle). All mcs need to click in the target (this is so hard because have many enemies characters) and our damage classes attack only one each time. The opposite of the mage is the warlocks, warlocks don't have any burst AoE skill, only Pool of Darkness skill that give a damage per second, not burst damage.

My suggestion is 2 things: 1- Change the Shattered Stone skill to a area damage per second skill.

or

2- Change the Pool of Darkness skill to area burst damage skill. (I prefer the first option).

Please, any moderators or developers see this and think about this change. Is urgent.

Thanks.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:42 AM, Raphsodyz said:

Hi all, players and devs.

In this topic, i want talk about some classes and the current meta-game that affect the game events.

Why the meta-game need some changes? Please look the Battle Alliance winners in all servers, castle owners in all servers and the rank of the aquatic event is all servers. Elfs side always have advantage.

The main question is about the meta game. Currently, mcs don't have any damage class that give a burst AoE damage, only elfs with mages. This affect so much in gvg events (like war, aquatic events and war castle). All mcs need to click in the target (this is so hard because have many enemies characters) and our damage classes attack only one each time. The opposite of the mage is the warlocks, warlocks don't have any burst AoE skill, only Pool of Darkness skill that give a damage per second, not burst damage.

My suggestion is 2 things: 1- Change the Shattered Stone skill to a area damage per second skill.

or

2- Change the Pool of Darkness skill to area burst damage skill. (I prefer the first option).

Please, any moderators or developers see this and think about this change. Is urgent.

Thanks.

They already have blazing ground expert skill which works like pool of darkness. There's no way they are gonna change the shattered stone.

And still in battle for territories, it mostly boils down to numbers and players mentality. I remember Legion won wars too, many times in fact. Because they had a viable strategy and the numbers, forcing the opposing forces to just enter defense mode and face the inevitable. Anyways it's just for B.f.T

GvG tournaments and castle sieges might be a different story.

Don't need to change the shaterred stone skill to a skill like a pool of darkness, they can use the creativity to create a skill that follows a damage line like a pool of darkness skill.

I really don't like the idea of putting pool of darkness skill like shaterred stone skill mechanic, or the explosion damage skill. This goes broke the game more than is already broken. But, if they are planning to keep the game as it is today, this change is extremely necessary.

I know the number of players, strategy is important. What I am showing is: we need the AoE skill from our damage classes to follow the damage line that the game has today. It, of course, if they don't change the shaterred stone skill mechanic. Not to mention that the skill damage can be renewed and the stun too. This makes no sense, mcs has nothing equal in their damage classes.

Edited by Raphsodyz
infos