Beware! Scammer pretending to be victim

balinor

Snorlax and all team, please read and understand this carefully.

Someone sold his account and got money, after got money, the owner trying to report GM that his account got hacked and wanted to get back his account by recovery. After some analys, that someone who already got money by selling his account then he trying to get back his account by pretending to be victim. Sure, the buyer knew his account details because the owner was deal and got money but the owner is smart and need help GM to recover his account to get back, it happened a lot in this forum without knowing us. They did something to tricky GM to get back account after account sold by pretending to be victim of scammer/acc hacked in this forum.

Selling accounts is illegal,

And so is BUYING.

If all the people that want to buy an account follow the rules then the people selling those accounts won't scam anyone.

Selling accounts is illegal,

And so is BUYING.

Exactly. Those who still go ahead and make these deals reap what they sow. Read the agreements before playing the game people.  :fool:

And by the way... this is the suggestion section of forum.

How about so many people report about his account got scammed or got hacked, without we know, he already sold his account and got money, then with smart brain he reported to this forum to get back his account, "snorlax i need your help! My account got hacked, pls recover my account" without knowing, he sold his account and got money but he was so smart

And for blueborn, i have question for you, how about someone after sold his account and got his account back? Is it illegal? GM helped to recover his account without knowing the real problem, so the selling got advantage with money and acc back.

How about so many people report about his account got scammed or got hacked, without we know, he already sold his account and got money, then with smart brain he reported to this forum to get back his account, "snorlax i need your help! My account got hacked, pls recover my account" without knowing, he sold his account and got money but he was so smart

If people followed the rules we would not have any of these problems. But of course it isn't that simple. Not everyone has read the rules and obligations, and many don't care too.

Buyer or seller, both are in the wrong and have broken the EULA ( End user license agreement ).

http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/eula

And for blueborn, i have question for you, how about someone after sold his account and got his account back? Is it illegal? GM helped to recover his account without knowing the real problem, so the selling got advantage with money and acc back.

It first has to be proven that he had in fact sold it ect ect

OK, here's my opinion.

Too bad for the buyer. If the buyer had read the agreements before playing the game, he would not have decided to "buy or trade" an account/char because he would have know it was against the rules. If he had continued anyway, he knew the gamble.

The seller has the same position.

If the seller scammed with the situation.. its only because the buyer allowed it by agreeing to the trade in the first place.

Yes its wrong, but it is all banned for many reasons and this is one of those.

Here's a suggestion for this "suggestion" topic..... read the agreements for this game, one is linked in my previous post.

Lol blueborn, u should be a joke. GM helped people (who against the rule) to recover his account, GM only know that the acc got hacked without knowing that the reporter is tricking GM to get acc back after he sold his acc.

I think you still dont understand what i mean. Someone never tell GM about sell/trade cuz he knows its illegal then someone using a trick like pretending to be a victim for example his acc got hacked but the fact he sold his acc and want his acc back by asking GM to help recovering his acc.

I Understand what you are saying.

Im sure people are already aware. But just as it was previously said above:

It is against the rules in the first place to sell/trade/buy accounts. The big picture starts there.

I'll repeat what I always say.

You can lose your account by getting literally hacked, or by your own failure.

And because there were NO instances of hacking, in meaning of someone attacking servers in order to retreive login credinals of others, the only way you can lose your account is when you LET others do so.

I am very against any help for people who lose their accounts because of scammers/phishing/keyloggers. Because they violate the rules/are overly greedy/look for extensive programs (read as : hack clients, bots). You say you learned your lesson? Good, now create new account.

Live is unforgiving. It will always be.

Smartless people never understand what i meant.

Read this dialog:

A: i sell my barbar char lv18 full enchant gears for 100K gold

B: Ok, i'll buy

A and B was deal

B: Here take the gold

Then A gave the account details

B: Thank you

A: You're welcome

Now B can access his account and changed his data

then after getting gold, A seems want to get his account back by pretending that account got hacked by someone

A coming to forum and pretends to report to GM that his account got hacked

A: "Snorlax please help me, my account got hacked, pls recover my account!"

A also sent a ticket to support with fake skenario to get his account back

GM never know that his account already sold to someone but only listen what the owner said his account got hacked, then GM helped him to recover his account and finally A got his account back after he sold it and got 100K gold. So what your mind??

For Blue and Azebu, stop telling him your opinion, he will never listen lol

and for you balinor, this is the last time that we will tell you this,. now listen carefully...

Selling or Buying accounts is Illegal so If you got scammed or hacked its your own fault,,

Selling or Buying accounts is risky so expect things like that....

ok look at this huh?

The support is created to retrieve lost accounts, and unfortunately those scammers can use it to scam other peoples account. Thats why its Illegal, because it can cause hacking don't you get it?

So its just a matter of choice if you want to risk your account to scammers,

Personally I don't want to buy or sell other peoples account, because this hacking methods can be really applied on my account.. too bad that you RISK  your account for this........

P.S.

I hope you learn your lesson, so now do not buy or sell accounts for your own safety bye! :fool:

lol still no one can get my point. In this case GM helped the scammer to get his acc back

You must be very ignorent to think that we dont get the point. We do.. you are just too close minded to think of the whole picture.

Scammer or not.. the account is his. Just learn to be smart and dont buy accounts that are not yours.

ITS AGAINST THE RULES TO BUY SELL TRADE ACCOUNTS!!! and the rules there for a reason.

For Blue and Azebu, stop telling him your opinion, he will never listen lol

and for you balinor, this is the last time that we will tell you this,. now listen carefully...

Selling or Buying accounts is Illegal so If you got scammed or hacked its your own fault,,

Selling or Buying accounts is risky so expect things like that....

ok look at this huh?

The support is created to retrieve lost accounts, and unfortunately those scammers can use it to scam other peoples account. Thats why its Illegal, because it can cause hacking don't you get it?

So its just a matter of choice if you want to risk your account to scammers,

Personally I don't want to buy or sell other peoples account, because this hacking methods can be really applied on my account.. too bad that you RISK  your account for this........

P.S.

I hope you learn your lesson, so now do not buy or sell accounts for your own safety bye! :fool:

dude we understood it the first time :facepalm:

Here, let me tell you this one more time. ;

"SELLING and TRADING accounts is AGAINST the Eula rules.if you get hacked or Scammed, it's your own fault, you decided to gamble and take the risk, so you should live with that. :facepalm:

i repeat again.

Someone sold his account for 100K, after got money, he reported to GM to ask help to get his acc back, he lied to GM with reason acc hacked, so GM trusted him and tried to help by recovering his acc. Conclusion: GM helped people who against the rule (scammer). So i suggest to GM to don't be easy to recover acc for people who told about acc hacked because that people might lie to get acc back after he sold his acc without knowing by GM

i repeat again.

Someone sold his account for 100K, after got money, he reported to GM to ask help to get his acc back, he lied to GM with reason acc hacked, so GM trusted him and tried to help by recovering his acc. Conclusion: GM helped people who against the rule (scammer). So i suggest to GM to don't be easy to recover acc for people who told about acc hacked because that people might lie to get acc back after he sold his acc without knowing by GM

wow after what born,sange,dark sayed i never thought that there people this mutch ...why am i even trying it is pointless to even talk any way :facepalm:

when you buy/sell an account this against the rules so you decreve what happens as for the sellers who report hack then it isnt devs proplem that they sold thier accounts

devs restore the account to the ORIGINAL person who made the account no matter what happens

:facepalm:

This guy will never get the point. This will be my last post on this pointless topic. - karma from me for not thinking hard enough and not getting the point after many have tried.