I am being accused of scamming...

PvpRange

So...?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Shrug it off, he will stop.
    • Give in and pay 150k to stop ruining my name.
    • Kill him every chance i get on my Shaman.
    • Eat some pizza, drink a beer and relax.
    • Calmly ask him to stop.

Lvl 20 BD Aslahar in Sapphire is trying to say i stole 150k from him. He said he has trade log as proof. He did give me a repair scroll and he can use that to show a trade has been completed. He is just black mailing me into giving him a free 150k. I can't believe people actually would do this in a game. I have many mcoins and gold, i don't need to "Scam" anyone.

What should i do?

Ps - Also Zeroday on Sapphire has scammed me a month back, i know how it feels. I wouldn't do that to someone else.

Hi dear , Don't worry.

as Jamie said ignore him.

In past i was scammed too , and the scammer menace me saying that if I tell to the others players he will write in forum that i scammed him.

Yes it makes me so angry , but He had no proves , and so i ignored him.

I also make a topic on this forum , called the "scammer list" whit all scammers we have found in EU , most of them have SS too.And ... See , i make the list , i wrote real scammers names whit real SS that prove it and ...this players are still playing safetely in game.

So , if they dont bann real scammers whit SS , you can relax ,they wont bann you too. :give_rose:

like this guy. funny ive never been on for long, and i dont even know who he's talkin about  :facepalm:

but when i started asking people who he is on tchat, he stopped pming me :lol:

33627_.png

like this guy. funny ive never been on for long, and i dont even know who he's talkin about  :facepalm:

but when i started asking people who he is on tchat, he stopped pming me :lol:

One day one idiot pm me and told me that he will work for hack my account becouse i make bann his love by devs ...lololol , he never said who was his love,and after two days pm me back so friendlu asking me to show him my items  :bad:

One day one idiot pm me and told me that he will work for hack my account becouse i make bann his love by devs ...lololol , he never said who was his love,and after two days pm me back so friendlu asking me to show him my items  :bad:

coz knowing ur items, they can use it to recover ur account by emailing devs. thats their way of hacking.  :facepalm:

coz knowing ur items, they can use it to recover ur account by emailing devs. thats their way of hacking.  :facepalm:

Ofc i didnt show him.But in any case cant recover my account whit onlymy mage gear....But its incredible if devs recover an account only whit gear and dont ask any more private info!!

You scammed Aslahar and he is a part of our clan. We as the Anonymous clan now what to do. Just wait and see.

We are Anonymous.

We are Legion.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget

Expect us.

Right behind you.

You scammed Aslahar and he is a part of our clan. We as the Anonymous clan now what to do. Just wait and see.

We are Anonymous.

We are Legion.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget

Expect us.

Right behind you.

:wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

Lvl 20 BD Aslahar in Sapphire is trying to say i stole 150k from him. He said he has trade log as proof. He did give me a repair scroll and he can use that to show a trade has been completed. He is just black mailing me into giving him a free 150k. I can't believe people actually would do this in a game. I have many mcoins and gold, i don't need to "Scam" anyone.

What should i do?

Ps - Also Zeroday on Sapphire has scammed me a month back, i know how it feels. I wouldn't do that to someone else.

don't worry cause u said "I have many mcoins and gold"

What should i do?

my poll *Eat some pizza, drink a beer and relax.* lol

• 4 weeks later...

So sad to hear you scammed.... :'(

PVPRANGE, how come you become no.1 notorious player in sapphire ??? :facepalm: :facepalm:

bom dia omtem a noite  um jogador com nome suprememan comprou  em minha mao ums staf 18 pra shaman

ele pagou me 16k de mc coin,  em seguida apos 3 minultos  apareceu a mensagem que minha acc foi banida  :bad:

quero saber porque? :diablo:  espero que me ajudem sou do eu-esmeralde  ja mandei mensagem pro snorlax

e ainda nao me veio suport

nome de minha acc e tapyon shaman level 20  gosto muito de minha acc e nao acho justo o que ocorreu  porque nao cometi delito augum pra ser banido acho isso uma falta de respeito es espero solucao com brevidade grato desde já Tapyon