Hunting Digest 1

Gankz

:lol:

you attempt to kill me like 5-6 attempts?

it's hard when shaman use her sun magic defense  plus full astral.finally War killed ya.

BTW good connection :drinks:

you meow?

I think she's referring to when I was around mc town 1 killing low levels Warlion finally got me because i tried to cross back over but ended up getting slow internet connection got Warlion down to 700 hp  :facepalm:  But I did kill her shammy at least once and her rogue partner at least 3 times

I think she's referring to when I was around mc town 1 killing low levels Warlion finally got me because i tried to cross back over but ended up getting slow internet connection got Warlion down to 700 hp  :facepalm:  But I did kill her shammy at least once and her rogue partner at least 3 times

yep ya killed me once cos I ve very poor connection and eventually there was lag after maintenance.  :lol:

coolcat@ I m not meow if ya confuse. I m softpaws lol ;D

Nice connection.you reminds me of someone from emerald. :lol:

No way mage is pretty much screwed in a fair 1 vs 1as bmyhoe says mages are basically suicide bombers you go in do as much damage as u can then u die except i don't die when i cross