[2019.10.14] Week of bounty: Double rewards and rare costumes for Dungeon Explorers!

5 minutes ago, Xthenewkingx said:

My negativity isn't against the moderators. Its against the developers who should atleast make a post on forum atleast telling us when the update is or when the preview is coming. They are neglecting us 😞

I'm aware of your sadness but this kind of reaction won't help them and certainly not you as well. I'm sure that very soon we'll have some infos, hold on just a bit more. 🔝

What's the point of playing a Halloween event all over November? 

Halloween themes are all October, most MMORPGs trigger Halloween events in early October.They should leave all November to create Christmas events. 

POSDATA: I'm very frustrated, in all October I had free time from the university and my final exams start from November 5, I can't enjoy 100% Of Halloween Warspear ... 

Hmmm!!! Skylore i just saw the trailer and if is like that sure i will install it in my smartphone 🤩 Can any one tell me if it will be available to Linux debian like WS is??

Edited by Deimus
  • Akasha unpinned this topic